:ds:Monster Tale

And a whole lot more... (ds games)

:psp:Beaterator - $12.80
:psp:Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy - $19.99
:psp:EyePet Bundle - $24.49
:psp:Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - $19.99
:psp:GTA Vice City Stories - $9.99
:psp:Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - $19.99
:psp:Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky - $19.99 (or $27.99 for limited edition)
:psp: Lord of Arcana - $14.99
:psp:Lunar Silver Star Harmony- $14.99
:psp: Phantom Brave - $14.99
:psp:Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $14.99
:psp:Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $21.99
:psp:Ys: Oath of Felghana - $14.99 ($19.99 for premium edition)
:psp:Ys Seven - $14.99

The B2G1 deal is over on Amazon.
Please stop asking for the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Layton is $13.99. Seems like about as low as it's going to get. Think I might have to bite on it considering I was just looking at it for $18.99 yesterday.

Dungeon siege is getting close to the bite price.

Handheld stuff looks nice though, would be great for someone who recently picked up a last gen handheld on the cheap!

[quote name='adriley313']make it a Wiki and im sure CAGs will help[/QUOTE]

Done. Cags feel free to hyperlink as well :D

Jumped on Professor Layton, but I couldn't bring myself to get KH Re:Coded, Lunar PSP, or Phantom Brave even though I've been really curious about those games. Maybe I'll change my mind later on this week. Thanks OP!

DS3 still isn't cheap enough for me (20 or bust)

However those are some nice 3DS deals especially if you haven't used you 20 zelda credit like I have. Since those prices reflect the games on that list.

My only thing now is should I wait and see if more games get added or go ahead and use it now, while the prices are at the cheapest.

[quote name='Skooba81']can anyone vouch for Dungeon Siege being worth the $33? I am seriously tempted but I am still on the fence about it...[/QUOTE]

I actually played through it and beat it.

$33 is a very tough call... For the most part i enjoyed the game, there were a lot of problems though... so..

If i had to recommend it at a price, i think it would still have to be a little lower than $33... I'd recommend $20 - 25

[quote name='Skooba81']can anyone vouch for Dungeon Siege being worth the $33? I am seriously tempted but I am still on the fence about it...[/QUOTE]
I would wait bro, its a good game but just waaaay too short. especially for a dungeon siege game. prolly took me 7-8 hours to clear, with all side quests done.

As a side note, I'm in for professor layton, the world ends with you, tactics ogre, and plants vs zombies.

Try the demo? I liked it but my backlog thankfully is allowing me to wait for it to be under $20.

I played DS3 and hated it.
I got it for $25 at the Best Buy sale and was dissappointed.
Top down view is horrible. Not worth $30

Wound up getting
-Dissidia 012 so i dont have to open my legacy copy
-Tactics Orge- cant beat $15 and if i dont like it easy 950 point flip on goozex
-Cooking Mama 3- always wanted to try on

thanks for the feedback guys, between the massive backlog and the near unanimous no from you guys I will wait til it hits the magic $20 mark

[quote name='technicalstylez']..and the b2g1 free link still works, good deal for people that missed out on the ds dotd earlier this week.[/QUOTE]

Oh say it aint so! Thought people were saying it was dead in the SMT DotD thread?

[quote name='marineal']I want Tactics Ogre, but i don't buy psp games above $10.....[/QUOTE]

Hmm I can understand principals but if you want something, isn't it worth 15 bucks? Well I guess it depends on how much you want it >

[quote name='technicalstylez']..and the b2g1 free link still works, good deal for people that missed out on the ds dotd earlier this week.[/QUOTE]

I can get to the link from the old RPG DotD thread but when I add 3 games to my cart it won't work..any advice from anyone?

[quote name='RealDeals']Looks like the Warehouse deal prices haven't reflected this sale yet.... Gonna hold out for a little bit on Chrono Trigger[/QUOTE]

I hope dungeon siege goes down to $25 on warehouse. I'll so pick it up then.

Just bought a 3DS (gotta love that PUR Gamestop coupon deal) and zelda of course. Any suggestions from this sale on what else would be worth picking up? The selection seems rather mediocre and I might just wait until Star Fox next month.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Just bought a 3DS (gotta love that PUR Gamestop coupon deal) and zelda of course. Any suggestions from this sale on what else would be worth picking up? The selection seems rather mediocre and I might just wait until Star Fox next month.[/QUOTE]

Super Street Fighter 4 3D and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon plus either Star Wars: The Clone Wars 3/Dead Or Alive Dimensions for around $60 is pretty good.

[quote name='Skooba81']thanks for the feedback guys, between the massive backlog and the near unanimous no from you guys I will wait til it hits the magic $20 mark[/QUOTE]

I tried the demo and can't understand the hate. I really liked it, just have a massive backlog so no need to rush to buy.

Just because the majority of reviews weren't favorable doesn't necessarily mean YOU will dislike it. Games like Conan, Too Human, and Eat Lead never got good reviews yet I absolutely loved them (and I thought GTA IV and Halo sucked). You have access to the demo on XBL, why not check it out?

[quote name='diishen']Can anyone tell me if Valkyria Chronicles 2 have been cheaper for a new copy?[/QUOTE]

It was 19.99 somewhere a while back but it will be cheaper on black friday. Just hang in there mate.

[quote name='Bartholomew538']Thoughts on BlazBlue 3DS? For $20 I'm thinking of picking it up, though I've also heard the PSP version is better. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

The 3DS version is pretty good and I don't have any major issues with it. The 3DS version has faster load times than the PSP version. The 3D effect is layered with characters and gauges in the foreground while the background is pushed a little back. Though with 3D on it does contribute to a little slowdown in multiplayer.

Two things to keep in mind, the game does not support sleep mode meaning that if you close the 3DS, the game still runs. Also the circle pad is pretty much used as a taunt button, so all of your movement is done on the d-pad (this is also the case on the PSP version).

While its disappointing that this does not have online (which is probably due to the game being a port of a PSP game), there is plenty of stuff to do in the game since there are many modes. It is definitely worth $20.

[quote name='Vap']I can get to the link from the old RPG DotD thread but when I add 3 games to my cart it won't work..any advice from anyone?[/QUOTE]

Same here, is this sale still active?

[quote name='RealDeals']Super Street Fighter 4 3D and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon plus either Star Wars: The Clone Wars 3/Dead Or Alive Dimensions for around $60 is pretty good.[/QUOTE]

I am guessing amazon fixed this as I don't see SF 3ds or DOA 3DS on the b2g1 page anymore.

Awesome sale! Picked up Tactics Ogre and Trails in the Sky. Greg Kasavin (from SuperGiant Games AKA the people who made Bastion) recommended Trains in the Sky if you like those old school style JRPG's.

[quote name='chunlirocks']It was 19.99 somewhere a while back but it will be cheaper on black friday. Just hang in there mate.[/QUOTE]

Any actual proof of that statement? Or are you just under the assumption that EVERYTHING is going to be cheaper on black friday? Shoot, if that is the case, everyone should only only buy stuff on Black Friday, the day where everything is at its cheapest! :roll:

On a serious side, Valkyria Chronicles 2 can be purchased at Gamestop for $19.99 New / $17.99 used right now, so that may be the better option for some people based on credit.

I got Y's Oath and Trail in the sky. Thanks for letting us know about the price drop. I might still go back and get Valkyria 2 as well.

Guys if you want the b2g1 free just make your order and do a live chat (dont call) tell them the promotion didnt go though and they will ajust it ! It worked for me during the ds rpg sale :)

bread's done
Back