Photo
- - - - -

Wii bundle (w/ Mario Kart, wheel, etc) $134.99 tpc @Target. YMMV?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 limelight022

limelight022

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:07 PM

Spotted this today. May be YMMV not sure though. Temporary Price cut so it wont last forever. Sorry couldnt get the expiration as i was working at the time.

#2 saberz

saberz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

Its not YMMV, its just Target is being lazy with the pricing. I went and bought a Wii on Friday and it was marked $149.99(black wii with mario kart bundle). I asked the girl about the price and she said whats out there is the real price. I asked that she scan the item and it was $134.99. Bought it right there. So make sure they scan it for you if you see the $149.99, don't be discouraged!
[PSN] - INFO
Posted Image

#3 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:21 AM

Spotted this today. May be YMMV not sure though. Temporary Price cut so it wont last forever. Sorry couldnt get the expiration as i was working at the time.

I take it/guessing this is for a whole week? I don't recall Temporary Price cuts varying from Target to Target.

Seems like the same deal from last week except you're not forced to get only Nintendo Select titles for free for $5 more. I passed on last weeks Wii deal from Target so I might get this unless someone knows of a better deal coming soon.

#4 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:53 AM

My walmart had it for $135 too.

#5 AxleHead

AxleHead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:23 AM

There was apparently a memo that a best buy employee informed me of that seems to indicate this might be another price drop. Not sure though. In either case walmart has it listed at this price at 4 stores I've been to in the last week.

#6 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:50 PM

I just got back from one of my local Targets and the price tag was $134.00 or $135.00, no special tag/signage indicating some sort of sale. Hopefully, this is a permanent price drop and there will be a $20 gift card offer or free $20 accessory in the works.

#7 frowninclown

frowninclown

Retail's for suckaz.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:18 AM

not ymmv saw this at my target today as well over in the CA bay area.

#8 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

Seen it at Wal-Mart and Target, surprised Nintendo didn't announce that the Wii dropped even more at some locations.

I think come the holiday the Wii can stiill sell boat loads, especially at the new lower price.