Nostalgia at Walmart for 9.96

My walmart was out of Nostalgia, but they did have plenty of Despair, Unhappiness, and Depression. Oh wait I'm thinking of my meds run. Misleading thread title!

Went to Redbox: their selection was Limitless, Unknown, Faster, Insidious, Buried, Unstoppable, and For Colored Girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='orale1226']^^^ Thank you for your completely pointless comment :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

His point was Tyler Perry sucks. At least, that's what I took from it.

[quote name='Survivalism']His point was Tyler Perry sucks. At least, that's what I took from it.[/QUOTE]

A message inside a message?!:hot::cold::hot:
inception-poster.jpg

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Ive seen this game priced at $14.99 at Best buy and Kmart. A little bit more expensive there, but just in case you cant find it at walmart, you have a few more options. YMMV of course.

[quote name='orale1226']^^^ Thank you for your completely pointless comment :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

It was a social commentary about the current trend of titles that don't sound like titles, aimed towards the confusion of a game called Nostalgia leading to people wanting to actually buy nostalgia. Most notably the release of a DVD titled "unknown" and the confusion it created.

Another personal favorite of mine (and a spectacular documentary about the MPAA ratings system) is "This Film is Not Yet Rated".

Here, I'll make my post up to your standards, O RLY: "In for 50!!!!!"

Tyler Perry needs to do a movie remake of The Jeffersons called "No Mo' Fried Chicken". I'd watch it.

^What's your avatar from?

Anyhow, picked this DS game up a while back from K-Mart, never really got around to playing it though. Ignition games seem to be either very hit or miss.

bread's done
Back