Win Deadliest Warrior: Legends... IN THIS THREAD

VideoGamerRob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
As a little thank you to the CAG community for supporting our efforts I'm running a CAG-only contest right here. This won't be promoted anywhere else, and the only method of entry is replying to this post.

Up for grabs is a copy of Deadliest Warrior: Legends, and all you need to do to is:

1) Reply with a comment -- it doesn't matter what it says except you need to select whether you'd like the game on Xbox Live Arcade or PlayStation Network. I've got codes for both versions so there's no reason not to choose your preference.

***IMPORTANT: Please note that in accordance with MTV Games' policies, you must be at least 17 years of age to enter.***

One comment/entry per person. Winner will be selected on Friday, August 19th.

Good luck.

WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN -- Winner is comment #154, Ellahjay88

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the contest. I would love it for the Xbox Live Arcade!

Speaking of Deadliest Warrior, when are they going to do Marines vs. Cavemen?

PSN would be my choice. I enjoyed the first one and have been debating if I should get Legends or not.

Two protons expelled at each coupling site creates the mode of force, the embryo becomes a fish that we don't enter until a plate, we're here to experience evolve the little toe, atrophy, don't ask me how I'll be dead in a thousand light years, thank you, thank you. Genesis turns to its source, reduction occurs stepwise though the essence is all one. End of line. Xbox 360 system check, diagnostic functions within parameters repeats the harlequin the agony exquisite, the colors run the path of ashes, neuronal network run fifty-two percent of heat exchanger cross-collateralized with hyper-dimensional matrix, upper senses, repair ordered relay to zero zero zero zero.

[quote name='Estragon']Two protons expelled at each coupling site creates the mode of force, the embryo becomes a fish that we don't enter until a plate, we're here to experience evolve the little toe, atrophy, don't ask me how I'll be dead in a thousand light years, thank you, thank you. Genesis turns to its source, reduction occurs stepwise though the essence is all one. End of line. Xbox 360 system check, diagnostic functions within parameters repeats the harlequin the agony exquisite, the colors run the path of ashes, neuronal network run fifty-two percent of heat exchanger cross-collateralized with hyper-dimensional matrix, upper senses, repair ordered relay to zero zero zero zero.[/QUOTE]

Not an entry, (I entered earlier) but I *just* have to commend that BSG reference up there. :applause:

Been wanting this game since it came out. Would prefer it for the xbox 360 but I would take it for PS3 as well if you are out of 360 codes.

bread's done
Back