ThinkSmart Labyrinth (DS) for $9.99 at Amazon

ZombieToast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/thinkSMART-La...ContentID=Tx2FF8OFKUEULB4#CustomerDiscussions

Not sure how long this price has been active, but the game is currently on Amazon for $9.99. I just paid $20 a few days ago, so obviously I feel gypped, but whatever.

I don't expect a whole lot of you to care about this deal, but if you have ever played the Labyrinth board game, then you are sure to enjoy this game. It obviously can't replace the real thing, but it's great to take on the go and it supports Download Play. When my wife and I go out somewhere and we get board, this helps us kill time. Very fun and quick game.

NOTE: Ignore the cover art. What they have pictured is for a different game entirely. I guess they got confused because the games have the same name. The user-submitted image (the red/orange one) is the correct cover. I've contacted Amazon, but they don't seem to understand that there are two separate products involved.

EDIT: Amazon just e-mailed me to say that they will finally be removing the incorrect cover art, so hopefully the page will change soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZombieToast']http://www.amazon.com/thinkSMART-La...ContentID=Tx2FF8OFKUEULB4#CustomerDiscussions

Not sure how long this price has been active, but the game is currently on Amazon for $9.99. I just paid $20 a few days ago, so obviously I feel gypped, but whatever.

I don't expect a whole lot of you to care about this deal, but if you have ever played the Labyrinth board game, then you are sure to enjoy this game. It obviously can't replace the real thing, but it's great to take on the go and it supports Download Play. When my wife and I go out somewhere and we get board, this helps us kill time. Very fun and quick game.

NOTE: Ignore the cover art. What they have pictured is for a different game entirely. I guess they got confused because the games have the same name. The user-submitted image (the red/orange one) is the correct cover. I've contacted Amazon, but they don't seem to understand that there are two separate products involved.

EDIT: Amazon just e-mailed me to say that they will finally be removing the incorrect cover art, so hopefully the page will change soon.[/QUOTE]

got this off gamefly and it takes around 10 mins to figure out how to play it... Easy game when its one on one but by the 3rd or 4th map its you vs 3 cpu players and its a major pain in the ass

fun game for 10 yes... fun game for 20 ummmmmm i didnt think so

Yeah, this is definitely a very multiplayer-centric kind of game. I see the singleplayer campaign as more of a bonus to have if you're really bored. But as long as you've got someone to play with (and you're crazy about board games), it's nice to have around. Of course, if I had never played the board game before, I probably wouldn't have spent more than 5 minutes with this.

bread's done
Back