goHastings: 25% off + $1 shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyManDude

CAGiversary!
Promo code is: 1234

Deal is good towards Used and PV games. In addition, the code gives you 40% off Used CDs and $1 shipping.

I myself got Heavy Rain, ModNation Racers, and Demon Souls for $40.69.

(NOTE: First thread. I apologize if I was supposed to use the master GH thread, but I couldn't figure out how to edit/wiki it.)

[quote name='dmdragon']1234? That sounds like the combination an idiot would have on his luggage.[/QUOTE]

Hey! It's easy to remember, ok.

Shit.

I won a $50 gift card from goHastings last month, and I spent $46 of it on books that I wanted during their 40% off used books sale. Think of all of the games I could have with that free $50. :(

Anyway, I picked up Hotel Dusk and Boom Blox for a total of $6.10 after applying the rest of my card. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

It sucks that Zelda isn't on the eligible game list but when you look at the used price its 35 on gohastings. That would put the total around 27 or so and at that price I guess I can wait longer

Army of Two: The 40th Day
$6.85

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
$10.17

Nier
$8.77

$28.79 Total, not bad. Some local co-op action and a RPG for less than $30.

[quote name='dmdragon']1234? That sounds like the combination an idiot would have on his luggage.[/QUOTE]

so if you were trying to steal and open someones luggage you would actually try to guess the combo opposed to forcing it open? Sure it could be 1234, but the true idiot would be the one spinning those dials for hours.

1, 2, 3, 4,? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage!

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']so if you were trying to steal and open someones luggage you would actually try to guess the combo opposed to forcing it open? Sure it could be 1234, but the true idiot would be the one spinning those dials for hours.[/QUOTE]

Its unfortunate when people reply when they don't understand the reference.

[quote name='Kaltic']Its unfortunate when people reply when they don't understand the reference.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's hilarious...because they just made themselves look like total retards.

I finally might have gotten a copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia. As soon as I ordered, it popped up OOS right after, but maybe I got the only copy? Or it might be typical GH garbage with games being OOS and not being updated and people being able to order.

Anyways, got it for $50. I feel like that is an okay price for it.

heavy rain and hyperdimension out of stock, oh wellz. wish i got more on this then the free shipping deal, as long as it's over $5 you save more with this. doh

Anybody order PS2 games off their site lately. I know their current gen games are usually in good shape but wasn't sure about last gen.

Thanks!

[quote name='GuyManDude'](NOTE: First thread. I apologize if I was supposed to use the master GH thread, but I couldn't figure out how to edit/wiki it.)[/QUOTE]

No skin off my back...but an FYI the other thread has and will have all the info any additional thread may have...perpetual repost.

Look at the OP in the other thread...links to the newsletters are available whenever new deals are live...regardless of whomever may receive their emails first...or notice a new CAG banner.

It would be nice if others would post in the other thread as a reply if they notice a deal went live either by newsletter email or CAG banner...oh wells.

I usually update the other thread once over the weekend, even if it isn't immediate...the OP will be updated with a new title...but the replies are always up-to-date :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Gohastings...

• Pokemon White Used - Nintendo DS $23.94 OUT OF STOCK
  • Pokemon Black Used - Nintendo DS $28.86
Really?? A $5 difference in versions of the SAME GENERATION and the cheaper one is just out of stock...

[quote name='akuma77']Oh Gohastings...

• Pokemon White Used - Nintendo DS $23.94 OUT OF STOCK
  • Pokemon Black Used - Nintendo DS $28.86
Really?? A $5 difference in versions of the SAME GENERATION and the cheaper one is just out of stock...[/QUOTE]

Maybe the cheaper one is out of stock because... more people bought the cheaper one... :drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='antlp89']Maybe the cheaper one is out of stock because... more people bought the cheaper one... :drool::drool::drool:[/QUOTE]

Amazon does this all the time with HeartGold/SoulSilver. One version always seems to be more in demand than the other.

[quote name='Gosha']Amazon does this all the time with HeartGold/SoulSilver. One version always seems to be more in demand than the other.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it makes more business sense to raise the price on the game with more demand.

I was just saying that more people probably bought the cheaper version and thus *shocker* this version was out of stock.

Common sense.

$1 Shipping! Finally I can pick up some of those cheap games that were killed by shipping costs. I got Nier, NHL 10, and God of War 3 for $26 shipped.

[quote name='antlp89']Yeah it makes more business sense to raise the price on the game with more demand.

I was just saying that more people probably bought the cheaper version and thus *shocker* this version was out of stock.

Common sense.[/QUOTE]

The real *shocker* is that both games were 22 before the sale
hence why i'm complaining.

i was waiting for a gohastings sale to snag it...

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Actually, it's hilarious...because they just made themselves look like total retards.[/QUOTE]

So, Lone Starr. Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

What's with the chumps downrating GoHasting's deals? They're like the only place I'll buy used games from these days...

5 starred...

[quote name='Dark Rider']1, 2, 3, 4,? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage![/QUOTE]

In Spaceballs it's actually 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. ;)

[quote name='Pride7ds']Anybody order PS2 games off their site lately. I know their current gen games are usually in good shape but wasn't sure about last gen.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Last order i made through gohastings was 3 ps2 games and 1 Wii game. all of them came complete and in excellent condition. i most def would recommend ordering somethin last gen.

as for this time around, i spent like an hour browsing through, i really cant find anything i want to buy. Now im just waiting for Skyrim and other pre-orders to come out, and knockin out my backlog.

COD World at War, Halo Reach, NCAA football 10 and NHL 10 for $35 shipped.. such a great deal. That same stuff would cost at least $80 at GS I believe. Love me some hastings sales.

Check your email. I got an email offering me 30% off + free shipping. Codes are one-time use.

Restrictions:
*Offer valid on gohastings.com merchandise through 11:59pm CT August 31, 2011. Offer not valid on New Video Games, New Video Game Hardware, Electronics or New Blu-Ray products. Discount applies to merchandise and shipping only. Not valid on pre-orders, reservations, giftcards, packaging or applicable taxes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Online code limited to one-time use. Not responsible for lost or stolen codes.

[quote name='david12795']heavy rain sold out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sucks that's really the only one I want at this time. Would've been a nice pick up at that price, I'll keep checking to see if it comes back in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back