• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#271 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:09 AM

Is this game fun in any way ? Never played a ufc game before

I think you can dl a demo if your are really interested, I would say your 6.99 could towards a game you really want would be better investment.
Posted Image

#272 SleepDebt

SleepDebt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:13 AM

It's over now. I've been on the wait list for quite a while now and nothing is happening. I'm sure they've sold out of their allotted stock by now.

question, I never bought anything wait listed on amazon. If they charge you for the item, does that mean I succeeded and I'm going to receive it or will they just cancel later?

#273 tonyobonyo

tonyobonyo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:24 AM

question, I never bought anything wait listed on amazon. If they charge you for the item, does that mean I succeeded and I'm going to receive it or will they just cancel later?

So, you were able to check out? If so, then I'm pretty sure it's yours

#274 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:31 AM

I bit as an impulse buy after the updated thread title. Thanks for the heads up. For $7 you could trade it in if it sucks and maybe even make a dollar doing it. I'm going to give it a chance though.

#275 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:39 AM

Well its gone now, sold out. This concludes another episode of "only thing hate about amazon" see you next month for the next episode
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#276 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:41 AM

Damn I missed it. I am #91 on the wait list, I am betting I have no shot. Oh well. I was hesitant when it was $10, but for $7 it was a no brainer.

CBrownsT10.png

#277 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:46 AM

TRU had this on clearance for 9.99 a couple of weeks ago, plus 50% off. I couldn't even bring myself to snag it for a 5-spot.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#278 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:48 AM

I really liked EA MMA. Ground game is kinda a mess and AI is cheesy and the half-patch half-unpatch thing it is rocking is annoying but it's a dang fun game otherwise.

#279 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:01 AM

I was #91 on the wait list and it just popped up, I almost missed it. They are very subtle with the wait list system. I am glad I got in on this deal. I figure at $7 (I had credit anyways) I can still sell it back to Amazon for $5.50 if I don't like it.

CBrownsT10.png

#280 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:12 AM

Well that was a good deal on the Move bundle earlier. First time I've ever seen a good deal on these lol.

#281 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:14 AM

They need to do an all 3ds sale next month with starfox releasing in September
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#282 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:49 AM

wow i was on the waitlist for a super long time and then suddenly i'm allowed to add ea mma ps3 to cart. pretty awesome.

i was also contemplating uncharted 1 for $15 but i managed to control my urges for that game. one day it will be mine for $10. i've held out for 2 years thus far.

#283 SleepDebt

SleepDebt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:56 AM

So, you were able to check out? If so, then I'm pretty sure it's yours

sweet, 50 dollars was my price point as well for PS Move. I figure I'll try out Tiger Woods and if I like it i'll keep it. If not, I'll probably trade it in toward a navigation controller.

#284 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:02 AM

oh wow good call on the $5.50 trade in value for ea mma guys!
That makes the game a $1.49 rental for the week. plus, i get the ea online pass linked to my account just in case i ever run into a used copy of the game again. rad!

#285 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:10 AM

People getting excited about EA MMA for 7 bucks is why I don't trust any game reviews I read on this site. You guys spend far too much time playing bullshit games just cause it was five bucks so you had to have it.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#286 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:16 AM

People getting excited about EA MMA for 7 bucks is why I don't trust any game reviews I read on this site. You guys spend far too much time playing bullshit games just cause it was five bucks so you had to have it.

While I do agree that some people here tend to buy almost any game cause its really cheap that doesn't mean that the game is "bullshit" to him/her. These things (reviews included) are subjective.
Currently playing

#287 AXV1

AXV1

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:24 AM

Did the person with 55 Platinum trophies just say "You guys spend far too much time playing bullshit games..."?

Now Playing:

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix // Grand Theft Auto V

:ps4: Killzone Shadow Fall

#288 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:36 AM

Did the person with 55 Platinum trophies just say "You guys spend far too much time playing bullshit games..."?

Ummm, I have very few games in my list that would be considered bullshit.

If you spent less time on some of that bullshit on your list and more time on your good games, you'd probably have more platinums too.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#289 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:19 AM

*yawn*

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#290 midnightexpress

midnightexpress

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:29 AM

While I do agree that some people here tend to buy almost any game cause its really cheap that doesn't mean that the game is "bullshit" to him/her. These things (reviews included) are subjective.

Well if you collate reviews you do get a general idea of how good or bad something is. If something is shit, well it'd be pretty obvious to most. For example, how many would consider Uwe Boll's movies as anything other than puerile excrement?

Edited by midnightexpress, 01 September 2011 - 10:39 PM.

#291 aem

aem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:37 AM

Wow.. just now seeing the price they had the move bundle at. Great deal. I might have considered picking it up at that price even though I already have the Sports Champion bundle.

#292 cynicalaa22

cynicalaa22

The Chiseler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:17 PM

What did Plants vs Zombies end up being discounted at?
Posted Image