Now with a couple of prices

zionoverfire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=860023#post860023

So by Tekken's new law I've had enough posts and I get a new offical trading thread!!!!!

Today on the list of things I wish to be rid of is:

Thousand Arms! I also think I've got an extra case and disk 2 if anyone cares

Alundra 2! $15

Beyond the Beyond! $11

Saiyuki!
$22

Growlanser Generations! (never seems to leave)
$35

a disk only set of Tales of Destiny 2!

and lastly Disgaea!

There we go!

Oh and all I want is Rez or shining tears or gamestore credit or cash or possibly other things that my mind hasn't yet settled on.

Well, since I don't have enough posts for my own thread yet, I'll just use yours :lol:

Seriously - interested in Disgaea but all I have at the moment is cash and whats in my signature.

[quote name='Trakan']Now noone can spell Tekken right! :p[/QUOTE]

Sure I can, it's てっけん。 ( or 鉄拳 )
:p

(We need a nerd glasses smiley)

i got a MINT Rez but you gotta have more of what im looking for in order to get it. im looking for PsOne RPG's and DC games. rez goes for 100-150$ on ebay. hit me back with a PM asap if your still interested.

[quote name='masha']ogghhhh....Alundra is $15....seriously....though. What a great game...for me to

POOP ON! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's probably a bit high, I guess I'd knock it down in a multisell, it's just going to cost $5 for me to ship it and well the post office is far away.:D

[quote name='DarkSayian']i got a MINT Rez but you gotta have more of what im looking for in order to get it. im looking for PsOne RPG's and DC games. rez goes for 100-150$ on ebay. hit me back with a PM asap if your still interested.[/QUOTE]

is it rare/valuable? I better get me some REZ.

Zion, I'll sell you Rez. Please choose :arrow:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yeah it's probably a bit high, I guess I'd knock it down in a multisell, it's just going to cost $5 for me to ship it and well the post office is far away.:D[/QUOTE]

Oghhh YeeSS. I remember. Lazy Ass. :lol:

[quote name='DarkSayian']i got a MINT Rez but you gotta have more of what im looking for in order to get it. im looking for PsOne RPG's and DC games. rez goes for 100-150$ on ebay. hit me back with a PM asap if your still interested.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I've seen sealed copies go for less than $100 in the last week. $150 my ass!

[quote name='masha']is it rare/valuable? I better get me some REZ.

Zion, I'll sell you Rez. Please choose :arrow: [/QUOTE]

:rofl: well it's nice to see I can get a copy, last time Phrostbyte checked you were all sold out.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']:rofl: I've seen sealed copies go for less than $100 in the last week. $150 my ass![/QUOTE]

I liked this "you gotta have more of what im looking for in order to get it. "

Whhhhow! Get more..
catherine_close.jpg

[quote name='masha']I liked this "you gotta have more of what im looking for in order to get it. "

Whhhhow! Get more..[/QUOTE]

Yeah maybe I should rush out and buy up a whole bunch of expensive games to trade for it, or maybe I should actually bother to list my Valkyrie Profile, Suikoden 2 and Nocturne/Digital Devil in my tradelist.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']:rofl: well it's nice to see I can get a copy, last time Phrostbyte checked you were all sold out.:D[/QUOTE]

I'm still sold out....I put a picture up just to make you sleep better:) I can still rent it to you...remember?!

Did you sell your GitarooMan?

[quote name='mkg12']impressive masha......how much you selling them for?[/QUOTE]

I'm not selling it, sorry man.

[quote name='masha']I'm still sold out....I put a picture up just to make you sleep better:) I can still rent it to you...remember?!

Did you sell your GitarooMan?[/QUOTE]

Yep tossed it up on ebay and got $60, fun game but man did it start to piss the hell out of me near the end.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yep tossed it up on ebay and got $60, fun game but man did it start to piss the hell out of me near the end.[/QUOTE]

60? hmm.. ebay stocks are down? =)

I still need a sealed copy. I have..hold on.........1...2...3..4.. used copies :lol:

[quote name='masha']60? hmm.. ebay stocks are down? =)

I still need a sealed copy. I have..hold on.........1...2...3..4.. used copies :lol:[/QUOTE]

4, that's a bit high. Prices took a nose dive right after I listed it but I wanted the thing gone so I took the hit, no reason to hold on waiting for a couple $ increase.

[quote name='zionoverfire']4, that's a bit high. Prices took a nose dive right after I listed it but I wanted the thing gone so I took the hit, no reason to hold on waiting for a couple $ increase.[/QUOTE]

My game addiction is almost gone. Just a few to complete. I don't hunt for anything anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do ...I know.. I'm going to start playing them. :bouncy:

[quote name='masha']My game addiction is almost gone. Just a few to complete. I don't hunt for anything anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do ...I know.. I'm going to start playing them. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You could just find something else to collect.:lol:

[quote name='masha']My game addiction is almost gone. Just a few to complete. I don't hunt for anything anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do ...I know.. I'm going to start playing them. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Play games? What are you crazy?

[quote name='nachzeher']Play games? What are you crazy?[/QUOTE]

:lol: Not sleeping yet?...

DDS2 cover is sweet isn't it?

[quote name='masha']:lol: Not sleeping yet?...

DDS2 cover is sweet isn't it?[/QUOTE]

In a while, was just playing Street Fighter with a buddy. Just got the games yesterday thanks man. I put in close to 200 hours into DW4, let's see how much i spend on DW5.

[quote name='nachzeher']In a while, was just playing Street Fighter with a buddy. Just got the games yesterday thanks man. I put in close to 200 hours into DW4, let's see how much i spend on DW5.[/QUOTE]

care for some feedback? :roll:

[quote name='nachzeher']Soon, soon. I wanna compile all feedbacks I need to do.[/QUOTE]

old story short....next month, I guess?! IKIK :lol:

I have not traded with anyone in a long time. Take your time.

shrike has 247 trades/ No f.ucking way! Now I know why Hasting has an exclusion list . :rofl:

bread's done
Back