Dead

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 snatcher33

snatcher33

Marry me Jenny!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

Already ordered the MW3 Newegg preorder deal. Why pay Halo: CE for $30 when you get a game you already played, plus only 6 online maps. (This is coming from a Halo fan). Guess I'll wait for the inevitable Rage preorder deal

I hate to give you the bad news, but they already had a Rage preorder.
Posted Image

#62 SPVietBoy

SPVietBoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:10 AM

anyone know how newegg's preorders work? will i get the preorder bonuses even if i preordered before the bonus was added? and can i cancel parts of an order or do i have to cancel all?

#63 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:43 AM

Although you've entered a valid promo code EMCKBHG92, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria

Getting that msg, am I doing something wrong? I know Im still half asleep, but damn lol

#64 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:14 AM

ordered Halo Anniversary Edition, might order Saints Row 3 too

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#65 matteo

matteo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:20 AM

I've never preordered a game online before. If I pay off the game, does that mean I'll receive the game on it's official street date ?

#66 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:28 AM

Some of you people sure have a lot of hope for Black Friday. Not everything goes on sale that day :lol:

Also want to pre-order Batman, but I can't decide if I'm too impatient to wait for shipping.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#67 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:32 AM

I've never preordered a game online before. If I pay off the game, does that mean I'll receive the game on it's official street date ?

not with Newegg you will get it 3 days after it comes out. If you order on Amazon with release day delivery you will get it the day it comes out

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#68 KingNothing09

KingNothing09

Where's your crown?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:50 AM

Awesome, I never really played the original Halo's multiplayer, so I ordered this one, hard to pass up $30 game brand new. Wanna get Saints Row 3 too, but trying to see if Amazon will lower their price or just hang out until black friday for it.
Check out The Joe Rogan Experience on iTunes or on JoeRogan.net, it's seriously the funniest, most mind opening shit available for free on the internet.

#69 D4b34rs

D4b34rs

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:26 PM

so I have the Arkham City CE preordered on Amazon at $59.99...Should I cancel that and jump on this deal instead? Or do you guys think it'll be $40 on Black Friday? Sorry,kind of hijacking the thread but I'm curious what other CAGs thoughts are on this. Either way some great deals here thanks OP

When did this happen? I am a slut for CEs that come with figurines like that and I would be ALL over paying the 60 for that Arkam one. Anyone know of any other deals on this or Uncharted 3's CE or if that Arkam one is somehow still had perchance?

oh yeah, Got Halo. Cancelled my order at amazon with free release date shipping to save the ten dollars. Thanks OP!
Leeloo Dallas multipass!

Posted Image

#70 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:40 PM

When did this happen? I am a slut for CEs that come with figurines like that and I would be ALL over paying the 60 for that Arkam one. Anyone know of any other deals on this or Uncharted 3's CE or if that Arkam one is somehow still had perchance?

oh yeah, Got Halo. Cancelled my order at amazon with free release date shipping to save the ten dollars. Thanks OP!

It was a while ago, I found out about it through here. Apparently when Amazon first listed the CE they mistakenly priced it at $59.99 and several CAGs got lucky on it

#71 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

It was a while ago, I found out about it through here. Apparently when Amazon first listed the CE they mistakenly priced it at $59.99 and several CAGs got lucky on it

guilty

#72 D4b34rs

D4b34rs

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:36 PM

Oooh lucky you! I need to pay better attention then! Now I will either have to just wait for the price to drop, or just get the normal version... not sure what I will do. I better decide quick if I want to take advantage of the newegg codes!
Leeloo Dallas multipass!

Posted Image

#73 Dragon138

Dragon138

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:19 AM

Jumped on the Halo anniversary. I have many fond moments of connecting two or more xboxs with my friends and going at it multiplayer.

#74 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:21 AM

Confused as to why I'm being charged for shipping despite buying nothing but Free Shipping eligible products. Do they charge because I live in New York or something? It doesn't say in the exceptions that NY is one of them. $5 shipping kinda irks me.

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#75 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:44 AM

Oooh lucky you! I need to pay better attention then! Now I will either have to just wait for the price to drop, or just get the normal version... not sure what I will do. I better decide quick if I want to take advantage of the newegg codes!

Yeah I got one as well, but I dont really want it.

To your avatar, LELU DALLAS MULTIPASS!

#76 VaRIABLE SoUL

VaRIABLE SoUL

I Live in Rapture

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:35 AM

I preordered Halo. $30 is the price I was willing to pay for this game.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#77 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:43 AM

I preordered Halo. $30 is the price I was willing to pay for this game.

+1, I also picked up a 1600 MSP card and used the NEWCUSTOMER10 to snag both for $40 BEFORE shipping.

Can anyone explain how Newegg can charge $5 shipping for a MSP card, nevermind the fact that it says FREE SHIPPING? It's not like I live in a remote area or anything.

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#78 D4b34rs

D4b34rs

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:16 PM

Yeah I got one as well, but I dont really want it.

To your avatar, LELU DALLAS MULTIPASS!

And just for clarity's sake
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119116/
LEELOO!

Buy and resell it or something then? You could probably make some monies off it.
Leeloo Dallas multipass!

Posted Image