Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time + Dualshock 3 (PS3) $39.99 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:34 PM

Need an extra (blue) controller, or perhaps an extra copy of Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time? Get both for $39.99 at Amazon.

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Future + Dualshock 3 $39.99

edit: Back in stock!

Edited by encendido5, 26 August 2011 - 05:04 PM.

fs_overall.pngiZSbQwp.gif

#2 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

WOW! thx!

#3 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

I didn't see this posted yet. I guess everybody's following the Touchpad thread?

http://www.amazon.co...14131564&sr=8-1

Pretty good find. THEY'VE (including me) ALL LOST THEIR MINDS ON A DEAL FOR A PRODUCT THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE HAD INTEREST IN BUYING :lol:

#4 Antipodes

Antipodes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:02 PM

Nice deal. I already have a blue controller and want another color otherwise I'd be in. It was a Goldbox deal a couple months ago for ~$36 and sold out fairly fast.

#5 tonyobonyo

tonyobonyo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:39 PM

Arg, just bought the LBP bundle when it was on sale for $40 about a week or so ago since I needed another controller and figured I could trade in LBP (didn't realize the game wasn't marked for resale). Unfortunately, I actually want this game (already dl'ed LBP for free) and would rather have the blue controller. Might have to get this and return my other one seeing as I haven't opened it yet. Thanks OP

#6 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

Loved acit. You are getting the game for free basically with this deal
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#7 MillionBlades

MillionBlades

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

too many good deals going on right now :/ = BROKE A$$ GAMER

#8 Ashtaar

Ashtaar

King of Blades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

props I need another controller and why not have another game too?

210452.png

#9 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:42 PM

I really don't need a fifth copy of this game, but the controller (plus trade-in value for the game) is tempting. I just wish I didn't get to get blue. Barf.

#10 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:44 PM

I don't have Tools of Destruction, reason enough for me to pass with my backlog.

#11 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:46 PM

I really don't need a fifth copy of this game, but the controller (plus trade-in value for the game) is tempting. I just wish I didn't get to get blue. Barf.

Can we trade in to amazon? looks like it said "not for sale"

#12 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:05 PM

I don't understand these unboxing videos in the slightest...

Anyway, you probably can't trade it in to Amazon because they're usually picky about the UPC, but I would just take it to Gamestop anyway. I need a bit more credit over there and I believe they give the same amount.

#13 TraBuch

TraBuch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:09 PM

I've actually been meaning to get A Crack In Time eventually, might as well get this bundle.

#14 Reck_Havoc

Reck_Havoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:11 PM

So judging by that un-boxing video, you don't get a USB cord to charge the controller with?

#15 RandomGuy123

RandomGuy123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:13 PM

#16 Leggy Peggy

Leggy Peggy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:24 PM

If you only need the game, it's $21.95 on Amazon.

#17 pippin

pippin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:28 PM

I went back and forth over whether or not I wanted to pick this up since I just got the LBP bundle the other day, but eventually I decided to bite.

Maybe they'll cut a deal on the God of War bundle sometime and I can add another color to my growing controller collection.

#18 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:29 PM

Thanks much!
Posted Image

#19 tonyobonyo

tonyobonyo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:01 AM

Pretty sure you can't trade these in. I had planned on doing that with the LBP bundle, but the game case says "Not for Resale." Therefore, I would assume it wouldn't be accepted as a trade-in. Although, I suppose it couldn't hurt to try?

#20 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:02 AM

Nope... Sony is too cheap to include a cord that costs them one cent :)

They are on ebay for a buck though.

I don't think they include one with the regular controller.

It doesn't matter, I have a million of them anyways.

I'm in for the game mostly, since I have 2 controllers, but you can never have too many.
Posted Image

#21 Outrun9

Outrun9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:03 AM

maybe they will do God Of War Collection in a couple weeks with the Red Controller. I would definitely get that as I already have a blue controller & black controllers

#22 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:03 AM

I don't think they include one with the regular controller.

Probably not. One comes with the PS3, so if you're buying a controller, they likely assume that you already have a console.

#23 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:16 AM

I don't have Tools of Destruction, reason enough for me to pass with my backlog.

You really don't need ToD to play ACiT. The story for Tools is pretty easy to surmise from just playing the first few minutes of Time, plus Tools has no trophies.

#24 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:38 AM

Wow, this is really tempting. But I assume GameStop won't take the game since it has not for resale on it?

#25 CAG Muroso

CAG Muroso

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:56 AM

hmmm. i want the game but i prefer a black controller! i bite on the little big planet bundle few days ago. which controller do you guys prefer the black on or the blue one?

#26 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:58 AM

Wow...great deal and great game. For me, having a different colored controllers helps me keep track of which one is charged and which one isn't.:)

#27 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:09 AM

Do all of these have the same SKU? I just bought this a couple of weeks ago from TRU for $55, but would buy this and use the receipt for a return.

#28 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:09 AM

You really don't need ToD to play ACiT. The story for Tools is pretty easy to surmise from just playing the first few minutes of Time, plus Tools has no trophies.

I've played every Ratchet and Clank game on the ps2, and I'm not going out of order now.

I loved the first 3, Deadlocked was a huge disappointment, but I don't want to skip ToD. I'm not that into trophies yet, although I do like achievements. As I said, I have a sizable backlog, and I don't really need a controller yet.

#29 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:24 AM

Great game is great!

KneeKnee.png

#30 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:59 AM

I've played every Ratchet and Clank game on the ps2, and I'm not going out of order now.

I loved the first 3, Deadlocked was a huge disappointment, but I don't want to skip ToD. I'm not that into trophies yet, although I do like achievements. As I said, I have a sizable backlog, and I don't really need a controller yet.

I've played every ratchet and clank game (except quest for booty, vita download please sony) and I think that deadlocked is the bastard child of the series lol. Of course with many games released in a series you are bound to have a clunker eventually. Love this series
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze