Uncharted: Drake's Fortune $14.99 @ Amazon

Nice price for this classic. It's interesting to me that its harder to find a black label copy now, all you see is the gh case. People have asked me about buying my black label copy but I think it will get more value over time (plus i love the game so why give it away).

My only problem is that the 1st Uncharted seems to freeze A LOT with the most recent firmware updates and Naughty Dog has done nothing about it. I have an old PS3 (one that can do PS2 games) and I ended up trading my Uncharted in because of freezing issues...my other games run fine.

I just picked up the 3 pack at Newegg for 29 no tax free s.h that has Uncharted/Merc 2/ tomb raider. basically 10 bucks a piece.

[quote name='pun123']I just picked up the 3 pack at Newegg for 29 no tax free s.h that has Uncharted/Merc 2/ tomb raider. basically 10 bucks a piece.[/QUOTE]

Yea, if you want Merc 2 and tomb raider... I'd rather UC1 and UC2 goty for $35 total.

[quote name='cancerman1120']My only problem is that the 1st Uncharted seems to freeze A LOT with the most recent firmware updates and Naughty Dog has done nothing about it. I have an old PS3 (one that can do PS2 games) and I ended up trading my Uncharted in because of freezing issues...my other games run fine.[/QUOTE]

I just got Uncharted1 like 3-4 months ago, beat it 3x on three difficulty settings (normal, hard, crushing) and only had it freeze once.

[quote name='Fabrizo']I just got Uncharted1 like 3-4 months ago, beat it 3x on three difficulty settings (normal, hard, crushing) and only had it freeze once.[/QUOTE]

You were pretty fortunate then. If you do a google search on the topic it is full of forums complaining about this very thing. I played the game right when it came out and loved every minute of it but it did not release with trophies. After trophy support was added I bought the game last year again but I had a fatal freeze after chapter 5 that it would never recover from. Maybe it is my older PS3 but after Update 3.0 UC1 has been riddled with problems. Just putting it out there for people...you can look into also I guess.

bread's done
Back