Buy a select AMD Radeon HD GPU, get Deus Ex HR on Steam free

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:54 AM

This should help. Read the notes below the main graph, too.

http://i1002.photobu...Guide/Guide.png

Haha oh man. So I checked your link out of curiosity and saw the chart. I just built myself a new PC and was wondering where my 'level' was... I am even higher than 'enthusiast a.k.a. insane' .... That makes me both very proud and yet extremely embarrassed at the same time hahaha

#62 aerol

aerol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

I had to bite. Unfortunately I have to buy a new power supply for the shiny new 6850 I bought. I'm afraid to test the waters on the 400W supply I currently have on my AMD Phenom X4 9550, 5GB RAM.
Posted Image

#63 brettsp

brettsp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:31 PM

I'm hoping there will be a BF3/graphics card bundle when it is released. Hopefully I can hold out until then!

#64 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:18 PM

Haha oh man. So I checked your link out of curiosity and saw the chart. I just built myself a new PC and was wondering where my 'level' was... I am even higher than 'enthusiast a.k.a. insane' .... That makes me both very proud and yet extremely embarrassed at the same time hahaha

On the bright side, in a few months, it will only be "Excellent."

#65 boredasfook

boredasfook

Let's Get Weird!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:28 PM

Just got my 6850 and its beast compared to my 5770. So I tried activating my Deus Ex key followed instructions filled out a form from amd and still haven't received any email with a code. Anyone on the same boat did you guys get your key immediately after filling out the form?

#66 aerol

aerol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:32 PM

I pretty much got my key immediately after filling out the web forms. If there is a support number to call, I'd try giving them a call.

Just got my 6850 and its beast compared to my 5770. So I tried activating my Deus Ex key followed instructions filled out a form from amd and still haven't received any email with a code. Anyone on the same boat did you guys get your key immediately after filling out the form?

Posted Image

#67 Midori Monkey

Midori Monkey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:14 PM

Got mine nearly instantly after I filled out the form.
Posted Image

#68 boredasfook

boredasfook

Let's Get Weird!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:20 PM

Just found out that I'm having problems with the email I used to fill out the form, I can't receive or send email. Contacted amd hopefully it can all get fixed damn you hotmail!!!

Edit: amd sent me the code problem solved time to download Deus Ex =)

Edited by boredasfook, 31 August 2011 - 07:44 PM.