Amazon Digital Video Games: Intro & Deus EX HR $34.99/$41.99

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#31 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

I was wondering when we'd finally have an AMZ rep here...

Welcome aboard Tony! Great deal for your first post...sold! :D

#32 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:27 PM

Glad to have you here, Tony. You probably know me well as much crap as I buy from you guys. lol I think you're my new best friend.

Out of curiosity what made you come here now? Traffic from CAG to Amazon games been high?

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#33 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:31 PM

Well, I was going to hold off on buying Deus Ex until ebay was flooded with codes from the AMD promo, but having amazon credit and this being $35 + steamworks... I'm sold.

#34 jimmywolf

jimmywolf

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

welcome from me also i rarely post but check this forum everyday an am glad to see you on board

#35 Capaneus

Capaneus

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:47 PM

This is awesome. Steamworks games (Like DE:HR) mean we can use Amazon credit from trade-ins and activate on Steam!
sml_gallery_46393_8193_8746.png

#36 jdb230

jdb230

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:55 PM

Great to have an amazon rep on here....only would be better if it wasn't specifically for pc digital games :(

but still nice to have you :)

I'm sure the kmart fanboys are going to love this :)

#37 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:06 PM

Welcome, it's great have a Amazon Rep here!!

#38 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:09 PM

Welcome aboard!

Question: Is there any easier way to see what DD sales Amazon currently has? I often find myself stumbling on them from time to time, even though they have some great deals!
I LOVE INDIE GAMES!

I SUPPORT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

#39 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:13 PM

Hoping for more console and handheld gaming deals, too!

#40 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:14 PM

May finally have to finish building my computer now since we have some deals on the way. I use amazon for everything I buy usually anyway. Nice to meet you.

#41 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:21 PM

Welcome Tony. As mentioned by others, it would be great if Amazon could represent console game deals as well on this site. I think there would be a large audience for that.

#42 xspeedracerx

xspeedracerx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:31 PM

Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge.

This is why I will never(unless the policy changes) hesitate to purchase a digital game from Amazon. Not even Steam will do this for you.

#43 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:35 PM

Welcome to CAG Tony! I am so glad we now have an official Amazon rep since Amazon is a HUGE part of CAG. Thanks for taking the time to be part of our community and to spend the time to help us CAG's out :)

#44 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:57 PM

Ayyy Tony! Nice to see Amazon REPRESENTING! Console would be nice, but deals in general are awesome to see as a CAG :)

#45 Nesrie

Nesrie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:02 PM

I've been a fan of Amazon for a long time. I've yet to use their digi store for core games though. Thank you for coming here Tony and representing your company.

#46 thanossurfer

thanossurfer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:13 PM

Welcome Tony! I am personally a console video game player but it is impressive to see Amazon utilize social networking.

#47 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:19 PM

Uh oh an Amazon rep...first I want to say welcome. Pretty much everybody around here loves Amazon so you shouldn't have too many problems like some of the reps that are/have been around.

Second, Maniac Mansion was an awesome game. One of my all time favorites.

Finally, I'm not really interested in digital sales but I am interested in physical video games and their credits. Do you have anything to do with that or no?

#48 Lawyers Guns N Money

Lawyers Guns N Money

Nobody from Nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:19 PM

Would be nice to have a recap (as much as possible, or at least some of what's on sale) of the deals in the title of the thread, like in the Kmart thread.

#49 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:23 PM

You got your start with Maniac Mansion? I like you already.

#50 retrad

retrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:30 PM

well hello and welcome.

just out of curiosity if you guys are planning on competing with steam or other ddl services do you plan to do any ridiculously huge holiday sales such as the ones steam does in summer and before christmas?
Posted Image

#51 Meeryn

Meeryn

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:52 PM

Had to log in just to welcome you. Thank you for joining CAG; I have TREMENDOUS and likely terribly unreasonable expectations of you.

You guys are unbelievably good at keeping the percentage of games I've completed to own at less than 15%. Honestly, I'm not sure whether I want to thank you or curse you.

#52 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:54 PM

Welcome to CAG, Tony!
I got to meet Tony (and the rest of the Amazon Games crew) in Seattle earlier this month and it's great to have you on "board".

I edited your thread title to include the Deus Ex deal.

#53 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:55 PM

@Amazon Rep TONY

Welcome to the boards.
Amazon been pumping out some great deals and does a great job w/ price-matching - so, keep up the good work! :)

And Deus Ex: HR [PC] is a really good game, from what I've played so far - some 15 hours in. Looks like possible GOTY Material.
Seriously - if you loved original Deus Ex, then Deus Ex: HR is the Deus Ex game you've been waiting for.

Edited by MysterD, 26 August 2011 - 11:25 PM.

#54 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:55 PM

Welcome to CAG!

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Titanfall  :360: Batman: Arkham Origins   :ps3: Ni No Kuni    :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (FC-0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#55 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:24 PM

can get augmented edition for 2$ cheaper here at greenmangaming:
http://www.greenmang...mented-edition/

use codes-
20PEC-TWEET-SAVER or SUNNY-SAVER-20PEC or 20SUM-MERSA-VINGS or HAPPY-PAYDA-YSITE
for 20% off their sale price.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#56 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:24 PM

Welcome! Glad to see a rep here for such a great site!

#57 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:45 PM

Welcome to the site. I'm going to echo what a lot of other people have said and that is that I hope you or someone else will be handling the console deals on here. Don't let K-Mart have all of the fun on here.

TheVila.jpg
TheVila.png

#58 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:47 PM

http://www.amazon.co...14402440&sr=1-7

amazon matched the price
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#59 oxidative

oxidative

last chance to evacuate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:36 AM

I hope you get to be on a CAGcast soon!

#60 USB Cable

USB Cable

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:25 AM

Welcome Amazon guy! I pretty much do all my electronic and video game shopping through Amazon so I look forward to the deals you provide.

http://www.amazon.co...14402440&sr=1-7

amazon matched the price

Thanks for bringing this up! I forgot Amazon digital basically matches all the sales from the other main digital sites.
Spoiler