Amazon Digital Video Games: Intro & Deus EX HR $34.99/$41.99

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#121 beniah

beniah

I'm a venture capitalist?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:40 AM

I'm upset with Amazon's representation on this board being PC/digital only.

contrary to what you may believe, Tony's presence here has no true bearing on my own personal level of happiness, so I am already chilled, but thanks.

Hey man-

I don't get it when people argue "I can share my opinion about this- that is what we do on a forum". Yeah, and I think your opinion is stupid (that is my opinion) and I am investing energy to tell you so. I am on the attack, as you say.

My opinion, contrary to yours, is that you shouldn't bitch when somebody shows up to share an awesome deal with us. that is it. Now, you don't agree because homeboy is only sharing digital deals. All I wanted to share is that your FIRST response didn't need to be some pissy "why aren't you doing digital AND physical media- I'm so upset!"

You are the one who said you were upset by this- and now you are saying you are ultimately quite fine. Come on man- are you upset or are you happy? Maybe you are confused deep down- I understand.

Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and hold your tongue, or at least assess the situation fully before going on the attack next time. Check yourself.

GreenSpark- do you truly believe I didn't assess the situation fully before I went on the attack this time? It shows how much you assessed the situation if I can be so bold! I took a lot of time to assess this situation- I read all the posts, and I even downloaded the game that this deal advertised so I would fully understand what was at stake- can you say the same, Mr. GreenSpark, seeing as how you only deal in physical media?

I await your response.

#122 BLUEMANRULE

BLUEMANRULE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:19 PM

Cool, nice to have an Amazon rep at CAG :)

I completely agree. Welcome to CAG.
Posted Image
Let's get it!

#123 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:20 PM

Can't say I'm surprised by some of the responses to this thread (bitching about this not involving consoles somehow). PC gamers get something good in today's gaming landscape and the response is always the same "WHEN DO THE CONSOLES GET IT" or "WHEN"S IT COMIN TO CONSOLES I DON"T GAME ON A PC!". Makes me want to fucking puke honestly.

Anyways nice to have you here Tony. Hopefully you won't get wrapped up in any cags' bullshit while you are here. Trust me, there's enough to go around for everybody so watch out.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#124 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:33 PM

Hey everyone,
Tomorrow I plan on getting my hands on Torchlight II and Firefall, unless you all tell me otherwise, I'll let you know what I think!

Cheers,
Tony

Awesome. Can't wait to hear some of your thoughts on Torchlight 2. :)
I really liked Torchlight 1.

#125 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:55 PM

Hey amazon dude ! Welcome to the mostly friendly confines of cag (there are some duche bags that POP up from time to time). even though I don't game on pc its nice that you are putting these deals on here for the people that do. If you are going to post console deals please let us know :)
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#126 laxnover

laxnover

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:05 PM

Just wanted to say thanks for the great deal, I'd rather just get digital sales anyway and this worked out perfectly. Enjoying the game so far! Looking forward to more deals from Amazon.

#127 Gothic Walrus

Gothic Walrus

Goo Goo G'Joob.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:53 PM

Question: is the Augmented Edition extra content worth the extra $7?

And Amazon rep, be warned: there are a lot of idiots here. But if you're familiar with the internet at all, that's probably not a surprise... :lol:

ah, a voice of logic in the form of a walrus

#128 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

Question: is the Augmented Edition extra content worth the extra $7?

And Amazon rep, be warned: there are a lot of idiots here. But if you're familiar with the internet at all, that's probably not a surprise... :lol:

if you fancy the digital artbook and soundtrack and the various trailers, i think it is :D
it's an awesome game, the devs deserve the $7 from ya :D

check ur PM :P

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Regional Pricing sucks: if you need help with it, add me on Steam: wilflare :D

#129 Nesrie

Nesrie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:17 PM

The thread has gotten a little long, so my apologies if this has been asked already. Are these Deus Human type sales going to be a daily thing on Amazon now... for core games? or at least frequently?

#130 sinewav

sinewav

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:11 PM

Welcome to the CAG community AVG, unlike Origin I very much look forward to doing business with Amazon who has treated gamers well for a long time and am hopeful to see how well you compare to my personal king of PC game deals, Steam. Can I suggest some $5-$10 back catalog deals as your next deal? Thank you.

#131 Romis

Romis

Honor Among CAGS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:35 AM

Welcome to community AVG !
I like many here are amazon veteran shoppers, card (if hey issued one) caring "Prime" member lol

#132 retrad

retrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:04 AM

well you got me with the deus ex deal

bought it tonight as I kept hearing great things and I am not disappointed so far.

Keep the deals coming Tony, I have a sinking feeling you are going to keep my bank account on lockdown if this continues lol.
Posted Image