MotorStorm Apocalypse (ps3) 39.99 @ amazon

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:13 AM

Not terrible as you get a lot of value for your 40$ here easily. It's been this price before but I'm wondering if this is the permanent price for this game on amazon. I just love this series so much. Lunatics unite !

http://www.amazon.co...14504274&sr=8-1
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#2 acecombat

acecombat

King of the Skies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:19 AM

Price still to high. Can't wait till BLACK FRIDAY!
Posted Image

Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector... The flames of hatred scorch the skies, igniting Gaia's funeral pyre...

#3 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:27 AM

Had this game earlier in the year and it was a bit of a let-down. Went through the single player in no time and online wasn't so hot. It just didn't really feel like the previous Motorstorm games. Maybe when it goes sub-$15 I might check it out again, but 39.99 is way too high.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#4 dax93

dax93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:30 AM

Based on the demo. It is a Black Friday wait and see.

#5 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:36 AM

Had this game earlier in the year and it was a bit of a let-down. Went through the single player in no time and online wasn't so hot. It just didn't really feel like the previous Motorstorm games. Maybe when it goes sub-$15 I might check it out again, but 39.99 is way too high.

I kind of feel the same way. I miss the natural settings and the whole redneck vibe. I'm not crazy about the end of the world, comic book feel of this one.

#6 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:18 AM

It is $30 from the warehouse as well for like new.

CBrownsT10.png

#7 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:43 PM

It's a good game with GREAT 3D...but not as good as Pacific Rift. I got it cheap due to a Gamestop error a while back and I'd probably pay $25 for it.

#8 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:00 PM

If you have a 3D TV, this is worth picking up. It makes great use of the stereoscopic 3D tech, and I found it to be a pretty fun game to boot. Yeah, the comic book cutscenes are lame, but it's a small gripe, really. Some of the Apocalypse themed tracks are really creative and unlike anything I've seen in a racing game.