#31 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:15 PM

http://www.amazon.co...14547650&sr=8-2

"Buy This Video Game Item Used for $14.43
Buy Hunted: The Demon's Forge used for $14.43."

And if you click on that link, you see it's $14.43 + $4.67 shipping from EZCORP.

I don't think Amazon creates sales based on products from other companies. Also, if they were talking about used prices, then the sale listing would probably be like Portal 2's.

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#32 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:47 PM

I wonder if the reason it's taking so long to update the prices is b/c Amazon is debating PMing amazon?

Would be really great if they could!

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#33 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:41 PM

...prices is b/c Amazon is debating PMing amazon?

Would be really great if they could!

shouldnt be hard for them to do... I wonder if some Amazon employee is debating themselves in a cubicle?

#34 MikeIsGood

MikeIsGood

CAG'n Since 04

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:47 PM

I would have bit on Top Spin 4 about a month ago, but playing DEHR now with so much coming out in the upcoming months...there's not enough time to make it worth it.
Posted Image

#35 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:51 PM

Im wondering why the ps3 le version of tekken 6 is never on sale...i actully want it for my collection

The PS3 version works on PC out of the box whereas the 360 needs a wireless receiver.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#36 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:01 PM

If the Tekken 6 bundle for PS3 dropped to around $50 I would go for it, but it never seems to

#37 DANIEL

DANIEL

DANNY FAKnTASTIC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

has anyone tried to contact amazon about not reflecting the 50% off discount on Brink & Hunted?

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.png

#38 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:18 PM

Noticed it said Up to 50% off Hunted and Brink, which doesn't mean all copies will be 50% off. Hopefully they do make them all $15 though.

#39 matteo

matteo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:27 PM

Anyone have any insight on the Tekken 6 stick ?

I've been looking at getting a beginner stick so I can up my game in SF4, how is the quality of this stick ? I've read several Amazon reviews and they seem to be pretty split.

Also 34.99 seems like a great deal on getting both the stick and the game. Has it been cheaper before ? Is 34.99 a good price for it ?

Thanks.

#40 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:28 PM

Im wondering why the ps3 le version of tekken 6 is never on sale...i actully want it for my collection

I got mine from amazon for 29 I think a long time ago. I think that deal lasted only minutes. The game was still relatively new...maybe they went through their stock then?

#41 Lawyers Guns N Money

Lawyers Guns N Money

Nobody from Nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:33 PM

Guilty Party worth $13? Seems like it might be fun to play with the family...

#42 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

Anyone have any insight on the Tekken 6 stick ?

I've been looking at getting a beginner stick so I can up my game in SF4, how is the quality of this stick ? I've read several Amazon reviews and they seem to be pretty split.

Also 34.99 seems like a great deal on getting both the stick and the game. Has it been cheaper before ? Is 34.99 a good price for it ?

Thanks.

Sort of in the same position. I've been watching quite a few fighting game streams for the past few months (currently Summer Jam 5) and would like to attempt to be even average at any fighting game.

According to Camel Camel Camel and a quick forum search, $34.99 is the cheapest the bundle has been yet. I can't comment on the quality of the stick but after reading some opinions, it seems like this is a case of you get what you paid for. Although it might be low enough for people to get for a second stick or those who want a low priced entry into the fighting game scene and determine from there whether they should get a better stick (most likely a Mad Catz TE).

#43 EternityBlazer

EternityBlazer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:16 PM

I've been waiting forever for the Tekken 6 LE Fight Stick to go down, so I bit. :D

#44 jayntampa

jayntampa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

Guilty Party is quite fun for the family -- it's very humorous and an enjoyable way to spend an evening. The humor reminds me a lot of games like Psychonauts - not quite as cutting edge, but something an adult can definitely appreciate.

#45 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:30 PM

The tekken le is not so limited lol

#46 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:32 PM

I dunno but watch out for it on Warehouse Deals. I just placed an order for a like new for $9.49 but I think it was the only copy.

#47 Sephiroth1089

Sephiroth1089

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:38 PM

I'm curious to how the quality on the fight stick is. I'm considering playing Street Fighter III: Third Strike more serious so I could use a temporary stick to see how committed I'll be in the long run. Anyone have anything to say about those fight sticks?

#48 tmly

tmly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

I just bit on the fight stick too. Reviews seem to be okay on amazon, at least for a casual fight fan like myself who will probably use it about 5 times like I did with the Playstation Move peripheral.

#49 SamuraiINC

SamuraiINC

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:11 PM

For those on the edge of buying it for the fight stick here is a good review on it.

Seems to be good sturdy quality, going to order one based on this. If you don't have a fight stick this seems to be a good starter.
Posted Image

#50 Donkey132

Donkey132

OldSchool

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:40 PM

Bit on the Tekken stick. I already have a TE but I need a second stick for friends to use. Plus I'll end up trading in the game making it a better deal.

#51 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:43 PM

Bit on the Tekken stick. I already have a TE but I need a second stick for friends to use. Plus I'll end up trading in the game making it a better deal.

I wish I had a friend like you, I have 2 TE sticks for the same reason.

#52 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

I guess Amazon dropped the ball on Hunted and Brink...

Oh well, off to BB tomorrow.

aznhero913.png

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#53 Sephiroth1089

Sephiroth1089

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:14 AM

For those on the edge of buying it for the fight stick here is a good review on it.

Seems to be good sturdy quality, going to order one based on this. If you don't have a fight stick this seems to be a good starter.

Thank you, going to order one now. I do love the tekken series (bought tekken 6 day one on ps3 since I've gotten so used to playing it on that controller) so the art book is actually a good reason for me to get it. I didn't think it was going to have a quality art book. The stick looks pretty good for my use for now so I guess its worth the money.

#54 RussellC

RussellC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:57 AM

I would get Top Spin 4, but I don't want to pay for shipping. Any other stores selling it for this price?

#55 Phokal

Phokal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:39 AM

I've got two of the fight sticks. It's not TE quality, and won't stand up to arcade-like abuse, but if you treat it right it's been fine for me so far. It's wireless, so there's some lag, but if it's your first fight stick you will likely not notice. For this price, ANY fight stick is probably a good deal, and is certainly better than the 360 dpad.

Also, it takes practice. I'm STILL not good with a stick compared to the ps2 dpad, but it's certainly more *fun*.

#56 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:30 AM

I'm really hoping that the prices for brink and hunted change to $15 for tomorrow.

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#57 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:06 AM

I'm really hoping that the prices for brink and hunted change to $15 for tomorrow.

Why would they? The games are technically 50% off of the release price which is all Amazon is claiming. I find it hard to believe they will match a Best Buy coupon that requires purchasing a magazine and being a Reward Zone member which isn't even posted on the Best Buy website. This is something Amazon is likely not even aware of or frankly doesn't care about.

#58 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:14 AM

Why would they? The games are technically 50% off of the release price which is all Amazon is claiming. I find it hard to believe they will match a Best Buy coupon that requires purchasing a magazine and being a Reward Zone member which isn't even posted on the Best Buy website. This is something Amazon is likely not even aware of or frankly doesn't care about.

Yeah cuz that will help clear the shelves for Amazon right?!?!

Advertising 50% off release day MSRP which is now the new MSRP, LOL, gimmie a fuckn break...

Every retailer from Amazon to Wal-Mart has a shit load of release day copies collecting dust, so I promise you they care when a competitor gets aggressive b/c everyone want get rid of this game ASAP.

BTW, purchasing a magazine is $5, bringing the cost of Brink to $15. Reports have been confirmed that people are double dipping on the coupon by getting hunted + brink and just getting the cashier to scan the coupon twice. Thus making each game $12.50...GC is free if you were implying there is a cost associated with that.

aznhero913.png

#59 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

JIMMER TIME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:21 AM

Fuck it, I've been meaning to rebuy Tekken 6 for a while now.. The game itself is still $20 so 15 bucks for the fight stick is a great deal.. Whether or not I actually use it that's a different story lol, but shit

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14

#60 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:37 PM

It's strange because in all of my recent memory of these "Deal of the weeks" the little tag on the picture of the item matches the sale.. Right now brink is supposedly "50% off" but the tag only says 10% off

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png