• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:11 AM

Picked up Top Spin 4 :ps3:.

#92 DANIEL

DANIEL

DANNY FAKnTASTIC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:48 AM

so how is the online community on Xbox Live for Brink? can you find players for this game?

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.pngfs_overall.png

#93 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:17 AM

Bit on the LE of T6. I got the game for $10 on black Friday and Ended up trading it to amazon for $9.75 a while later and referred it. Plus I need the stick for MvC3 and SFIV. I think I got the last one cause now they're out of stock. Yay me!

#94 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:10 AM

$9.99 for Brink already? Damn that game tanked. I'm kinda tempted but from what I've heard even $10 is too high. Seems like maybe a $5 or less steam buy maybe. Is this activate-able on steam?

#95 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:17 AM

don't waste your money on the Tekken fightstick... its just a show piece the stick sucks... I coulnd't even use it to play pac man championship edition... let alone trying to play Tekken with it... its Horrible.

edit: looks like I'm too late.
Posted Image

#96 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:19 AM

Seeing this makes me beleave that duke will be the same price as brink soon (and I hope it is)
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#97 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:28 AM

don't waste your money on the Tekken fightstick... its just a show piece the stick sucks... I coulnd't even use it to play pac man championship edition... let alone trying to play Tekken with it... its Horrible.

surely they are not sanwa, near sanwa quality but seriously,

http://ts2.mm.bing.n...eca4cb969696313

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#98 DANIEL

DANIEL

DANNY FAKnTASTIC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:57 AM

Im really tempted to get Brink to play on xbox live but I have heard so many negative reviews. for people that have played the game online any advice would be greatly appreciated

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.pngfs_overall.png

#99 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:01 AM

Im really tempted to get Brink to play on xbox live but I have heard so many negative reviews. for people that have played the game online any advice would be greatly appreciated

My honest advice would be to save that brink money for a preorder.
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#100 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:27 AM

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. Not sure what you were expecting bundled with a new game for <$40, but I've been very happy with my stick. Played a bunch of SSF IV with it and having a blast. I'm not a pro fighting player or anything, but it at least does the job.

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#101 cynicalaa22

cynicalaa22

The Chiseler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:22 AM

Do you guys think $12 for Brink on XB360 like new condition is a good deal?
Posted Image

#102 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:35 AM

Free for Brink is barely a good deal :/

#103 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:45 AM

Is it worth picking up two copies of Hunted for online coop? The gameplay videos look kinda cool.

#104 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:47 AM

Bit on the LE of T6. I got the game for $10 on black Friday and Ended up trading it to amazon for $9.75 a while later and referred it. Plus I need the stick for MvC3 and SFIV. I think I got the last one cause now they're out of stock. Yay me!

Edit: they still have 4.

#105 PopCall

PopCall

Proud Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

I snagged this, while I know it isn't a good game, I want to see how bad it really is and give it a shot (I know, I know...)

#106 hellhunde

hellhunde

Snuffleupagus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

For a game that I picked up on the cheap, I enjoy Brink (360). Obviously its better when you're playing with other people, but the bots aren't nearly as bad after all of the patching. Its got some nice class-based warfare and the running around can be fun if you're a Light body type. I enjoyed it a lot more than CoD multiplayer, that's for sure.

#107 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:42 PM

got in on the Tekken stick. can use it for my XBLA games, my fighting games, and for my PC games.

#108 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:51 PM

i picked up like new copy of The Hunted for $13, cant go wrong for that price

#109 juanawoman

juanawoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:21 PM

In my opinion, Brink was terrible.

Can I just have basic team deathmatches with no objectives? :roll:

#110 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:55 PM

They also have a deal on select 3DS games for buy 1 get 1 50% off. Although Devil Survivor Overclocked is on there (:D) Zelda is not (:cry:)
http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=B002I09286

Choices include:
Spoiler

#111 jkimrey

jkimrey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:16 PM

Wasn't there a deal going on where you buy Epic Mickey and you get a select Disney Wii game free?

My son wants the Club Penguin game for his birthday, and I thought that was one of the games to choose from.

Now I can't find it, so I assume that was perhaps last week's deal? :(

#112 XXXplosive1

XXXplosive1

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:29 PM

It's showing 62.01 now for the Tekken deal. Does that means it's out of stock or does it change price in the cart?
Posted Image

#113 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:36 PM

It's showing 62.01 now for the Tekken deal. Does that means it's out of stock or does it change price in the cart?

It's out of stock, that's a 3rd party seller.

#114 XXXplosive1

XXXplosive1

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:39 PM

Oh well, I need to stop hesitating on these deals and just pull the trigger when they first pop up.
Posted Image

#115 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:16 PM

Too late :cry: I wasn't sure if I should pull the trigger or not and once I decided GONE.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#116 SteveDaWonder

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:27 PM

Hunted and Brink...so tempted.
Posted Image

#117 gundamxzero

gundamxzero

ITS A GUNDAM!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:29 PM

awesome if you have some other XBL friends to play with. The solo game is horribly frustrating (at least when I played it) The game is all about team coordination, bots will not do that and random teammates usually cant do it as well.

#118 thesuzukimethod

thesuzukimethod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:36 PM

If you want TDM and DM and other stuff like that. Brink is not for you. If you want team based objective FPS where you have to work together with your team, Brink is awesome. There is a small core of PS3 and X360 players who play a lot...it sometimes requires friending some Brink specific people on your friends list, but then you can always jump into full games.

The new AI patches have made the bots a lot better, and SD simplified the matchmaking to better ensure that you play with/against humans. There are still some issues, but it's a really fun game if you like slightly more cerebral FPS team based games....

It should be noted though, that most of the regular players have the 9.99 map pack DLC and in the server rotation, you will be kicked if either of these maps are voted on as the next map (if you dont have the map pack). Some of the best maps are in the original set, and they get played a lot, but the DLC (and Labs in particular) is pretty awesome, so if you like the game at $16.99 and plan on playing regularly, better plan on picking up the map pack for $10.

#119 SteveDaWonder

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

I picked up the Warehouse deals on Hunted and Brink. Got both of them for 28 shipped. It's really a pretty decent deal.
Posted Image

#120 vince726

vince726

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:17 PM

any one order from amazon warehouse deals..Im looking to order a PS3 game, it states its like new..Thanks