Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (8/28/11 to 9/3/11)

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#31 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

Nintendo Selects for MSRP, yay!
Posted Image

#32 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

Whoa! $75 gift card with the 250 GB Xbox?!

I'm in for that.

#33 yahoosale14

yahoosale14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

I'm in for that.

has anyone spotted the new Matte 250gb yet? was wondering if they hit shelves yet

@lude21
You're not a CAG, you're a shithead.

#34 Distrato

Distrato

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

They did this the last 2 years with the Madden games. Customers were not impressed.

You'd be surprised how happy people get when you tell them to grab two bags of doritos since they're free :lol:

#35 jessesixto

jessesixto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:51 PM

Give your date the Doritos for 'dinner' and you won't need them

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applause:

#36 whodeybengals9

whodeybengals9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:01 PM

Canceled my Madden order from Amazon.

The chips sealed the deal. :applause:

#37 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

Pretty much, if they dont have a deal on madden, hard to say they would on something like resistance or rage. Probably on gears, COD, Batman and Battlefield they will, but so hard to tell, looks like K-Mart is the way to go again this year with added on bonuses on top of $20 coupons up front and Josh has hinted at $25's as well. He already is offering $20 coupon and something to be added today.

If you are paying cash then yes but I have a ton of credit at BB so I am staying with them. The best advantage Kmart has is the need to not have to buy 5 titles. If I had all cash purchases I would have rode the coupon train this year but my trade credit dictates this falls purchases.

Edit: Best buy still has their Price match guarantee. Even if 2 of your games get matched that could mean another $20-40 saved.

#38 crzyboy88

crzyboy88

This is a witty title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:10 PM

Considering how four of those are dropping to $20 THAT VERY DAY, I think it's acceptable.

#39 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:22 PM

lovely 75$ gift card... hurrah

Games My life..8.gif

#40 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

I may have to jump on that 250gb xbox 360. I traded my old one into GameStop, so I may want to move some of that credi tover to BB when I do my trades today.

#41 Hyde0709

Hyde0709

Wisconsin Gamer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:19 PM

I bought a Xbox 360 w/ 250 Gb and Kinect about 3 weeks ago. Would BB give me the $75 gift card for their 30 day guarentee on prices? I paid $399

Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Current playing: Titanfall  :xb1:

#42 MidnightMetal

MidnightMetal

Long Live Metal Music!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:29 PM

I bought a Xbox 360 w/ 250 Gb and Kinect about 3 weeks ago. Would BB give me the $75 gift card for their 30 day guarentee on prices? I paid $399

Technically no, because you purchased the 250Gb Kinect Bundle. Now if you returned it and then bought the 250Gb Xbox (a la carte) and then used the $75 GC towards the purchase of a standalone Kinect your total would be ~$375 in turn, saving you $25.
And of course you can do this in Best Buy's standard 30-day Return/Exchange Policy
MidnightMetalMayhemAA-620x200.jpg
:wiiu:- Super Mario 3D World
:ps3:- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
:360:- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
:3ds:- Pokemon Battle Trozei
:vita:- Nothing

#43 turkletont1

turkletont1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:48 PM

Hey does anyone have the full ad scan , please? I heard there is a 55" samsung with a tablet and some other stuff for $1,500. I'd like to get the full details on it. Thanks so much!

#44 gmerreighn

gmerreighn

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

was gonna wait for the GOW3 console but might just go for the $75 GC....i don't need two new controllers and just losing 70 gb on the hd

#45 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:40 PM

If you are paying cash then yes but I have a ton of credit at BB so I am staying with them. The best advantage Kmart has is the need to not have to buy 5 titles. If I had all cash purchases I would have rode the coupon train this year but my trade credit dictates this falls purchases.

Edit: Best buy still has their Price match guarantee. Even if 2 of your games get matched that could mean another $20-40 saved.

I have a good bit of credit as well, like $600, Im buying the gears console, if they can hit me with 4/9 I want with a good deal I'll be satisfied.

But as far as pming goes, so far NCAA hasnt dropped for a PM anywhere, I doubt Madden will, Resistance 3 and Uncharted 3, they will have at least 90 days MAP. But as noted elsewhere its all speculation at this point, but thus far, K-Mart is still beating them.

Edit: When I reserved my console they said there was no guarentee that I would get the MP skin with it since its the console which was a bummer. Hoping for deals on Batman, Uncharted, Skyrim, and Battlefield to fill out my other 4. Use the $100 on the Vita.

#46 Joker2007

Joker2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:57 PM

I'm in for that.

I just bought 2 of them this week. I hope this really happens as I would get $150 back!

#47 sying

sying

Speedy1961 Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:46 PM

I smell B&M deal of the year....

Nope thats just cool ranch doritos, sorry

#48 Trojan

Trojan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:02 PM

Why do I get the feeling we're gonna be seeing an Xbox 360 price drop soon?

#49 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

I have a good bit of credit as well, like $600, Im buying the gears console, if they can hit me with 4/9 I want with a good deal I'll be satisfied.

But as far as pming goes, so far NCAA hasnt dropped for a PM anywhere, I doubt Madden will, Resistance 3 and Uncharted 3, they will have at least 90 days MAP. But as noted elsewhere its all speculation at this point, but thus far, K-Mart is still beating them.

Edit: When I reserved my console they said there was no guarentee that I would get the MP skin with it since its the console which was a bummer. Hoping for deals on Batman, Uncharted, Skyrim, and Battlefield to fill out my other 4. Use the $100 on the Vita.

NCAA actually dropped to $47.99 at Target a few weeks back for 1 of their weekly ads.

#50 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:41 AM

But as far as pming goes, so far NCAA hasnt dropped for a PM anywhere, I doubt Madden will, Resistance 3 and Uncharted 3, they will have at least 90 days MAP. But as noted elsewhere its all speculation at this point, but thus far, K-Mart is still beating them. Use the $100 on the Vita.

the gears console is part of the 5 for $100 so your already getting $20 credit on the console($25 + 150 points if paid in cash) + whatever giftcard they may offer on the console that week. Not sure if you'll earn 2X points too.
BB provide mulitple ways to make out on NCAA
1-it released during a b2g1 week
2-there was a damn good trade in deal
3-the @ gamer mag had tons of flips to easily make more than enough credit to cover the full $300.
4-Because the new RZ program is stacking with the current 1 2X points, $10 for every $150 spent, reg. RZ points & 25% silver bonus points
There has been NCAA sales none as low as $40 but with 1-4 taken into account Kmart is most certainly not beating BB at this point.

Madden $20 credit(could be $25 if your BB has the midnight launch gc coupon)
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=302058 & that's on top of everything in #4. That's 3 games outta 5 even if you need to grab 1 game you don't want as the filler, sell it for $50 make sure it's the game with the biggest gc value you win.

#51 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:25 AM

the gears console is part of the 5 for $100 so your already getting $20 credit on the console($25 + 150 points if paid in cash) + whatever giftcard they may offer on the console that week. Not sure if you'll earn 2X points too.
3-the @ gamer mag had tons of flips to easily make more than enough credit to cover the full $300.
4-Because the new RZ program is stacking with the current 1 2X points, $10 for every $150 spent, reg. RZ points & 25% silver bonus points
There has been NCAA sales none as low as $40 but with 1-4 taken into account Kmart is most certainly not beating BB at this point.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=302058 & that's on top of everything in #4. That's 3 games outta 5 even if you need to grab 1 game you don't want as the filler, sell it for $50 make sure it's the game with the biggest gc value you win.

Spoiler

Spoilered for long.

#52 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:32 AM

i did the math, if I got the GoW console instead of the 250GB one w/$75 GC after selling my elite setup...I'm basically paying $66 for and extra GoW themed controller, +70 GBs, and all the dlc that comes w/the bundle. (plus the unique sound efx that come out of that console as I was going to preorder GoW3 anyway)

it's not that bad a deal in comparison.

the only downside is, I'd have to wait til Sept 20th to play xbox again after I sell my stuff. yarrr...

#53 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:34 AM

The DLC from the console is going to sell on Ebay for a good price as well im sure if you wanted to make up the difference. I plan on selling mine.

#54 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:45 AM

hmmm...good point.

(' .) <--- cookie

#55 Redbaron67

Redbaron67

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:57 AM

Is that PS3 bundle really any good? You get a little more HD space compared to the 250$ model with a 60$ game for 50ish....

Thinking I may just get the 250$ model and use my 50$ TRU card I got a while ago.....and wait for infamous 2 to drop in price. I got Netflix movies on blueray I need to watch dangit!

Freaking yellow light on my nice backwards compatible model...

#56 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:22 AM

When referring to trades the @gamer mag provided tons of opportunities(50% off used, DA2, NFS), the post above my 1st reply listed the target deal from 3 weeks ago. The 10% off coupons/codes come once a month that should cover most games. I didn't mean a $25 gc by spending $250, I meant the $20 credit plus the $5 for spending $50 totaling $25 credit & my BB is nice they'll send/fax a copy of the coupon to other BB's and/or email them. It has nothing to do with the midnight launch it's just attached thru the promo these coupons are sent to silver members in our promo books. The barcodes aren't unique so they can be copied.
I understand the kmart coupon train can definitely work out upfront but BB provided many different ways to make out in the overall deal or just NCAA.

#57 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:41 AM

$75 GC for a 250GB, this might be the best time to buy one since I was looking to replace my 60GB Jasper unit. Hopefully I can find the new matte ones.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#58 mackie619

mackie619

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:28 AM

I thought the spend 150 get 10 is being REPLACED not stacked with the upcoming RZ program.

#59 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:47 AM

It is but NCAA, Madden, Resistance 3 release prior to the change so they do.(Rage got delayed by a month so that ones out)

#60 exceed19

exceed19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:59 PM

Yeah I am waiting for a 2 for $30 deal on the new batch released so I can buy all 4 new ones.