Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (8/28/11 to 9/3/11)

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#181 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:04 PM

None of the weekend Best Buy 10% off coupons work on game consoles, correct? They are not considered 'video game accessories' ?

correct.

#182 captaink

captaink

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

Too good to be true.

I pondered the amazon deal for a while yesterday, but my problem is dropping $300 on an xbox when my Pro is working just fine. It's probably a year ago that it RRODed and I warrantied it and got it replaced. I think I got an entirely new machine, because the gimpy disc tray was fixed too. So I'm paying $225 net for (much) more HD space, HDMI (I have component) and WiFi (that I don't need right now, modem is right next to the xbox).

But it's such a sexy machine!

#183 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:26 PM

if you dont need a new xbox wait for black friday.

when I got my pro it came with a $60 gc from target, this is essentially the same thing except you get $15 more for a shinier looking machine that is still the same technology from years ago.

I'm getting one only because after selling my elite (which i flipped up to from my pro) and after the $75 GC, $5 Rewards GC, and 3.5% NJ tax...i'm spending well under $100 for a quieter, cooler, machine with a brand new warranty.

#184 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:11 PM

Since it would probably be frowned upon if I asked this in the Kmart thread, how do I price-match the KmartGamer.com specials at Best Buy? I really wanted to get The Fight: Lights Out for PS3 but it was out of stock at my local Kmart.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#185 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:49 PM

Since it would probably be frowned upon if I asked this in the Kmart thread, how do I price-match the KmartGamer.com specials at Best Buy? I really wanted to get The Fight: Lights Out for PS3 but it was out of stock at my local Kmart.

I usually just show CS the price on my Iphone or just tell the kmart has it cheaper, then they verify on their pc's & match it. But since your kmart is OOS if the call the store to confirm stock your screwed. Then again if your Kmart is as bad as mine they probably won't p/u the phone anyway or even have someone in electronics to transfer them to.

#186 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:51 AM

if you dont need a new xbox wait for black friday.

when I got my pro it came with a $60 gc from target, this is essentially the same thing except you get $15 more for a shinier looking machine that is still the same technology from years ago.

I'm getting one only because after selling my elite (which i flipped up to from my pro) and after the $75 GC, $5 Rewards GC, and 3.5% NJ tax...i'm spending well under $100 for a quieter, cooler, machine with a brand new warranty.

This past black friday, I paid $13 for my 4 GB slim, and then paid 45 for a 250hd. Black Friday is awful though
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#187 Master_jff

Master_jff

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:34 AM

I agree, BB hasn't been doing enough to compete with others. I haven't been impressed with them in a while...