Photo
- - - - -

Madden NFL 12 Deal Round Up and Pre-order Bonuses

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:42 PM

If you don't get it tomorrow, you'll get another promotional credit as compensation for not having it on release day if you write them. Tomorrow I'm at work forever (it will be after 9 PM when I get home, probably closer to 10 PM) so I'm hoping mine doesn't come tomorrow and and I get another promotional credit since I won't really be able to play it anyway. However, despite the slow shipping status, its always here on release day (which is a good thing).

I got the dlc code on Saturday, the shipping email and text message around 11am PST today; this is for west coast delivery which leaves from the sparks NV warehouse most of the time. YMMV.

#32 Pheee

Pheee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:55 PM

My Order from Amazon shipped just now, and I only ordered this morning, just for your info.

Coming from Phoenix AZ

#33 zen15

zen15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:21 PM

I got the dlc code on Saturday, the shipping email and text message around 11am PST today; this is for west coast delivery which leaves from the sparks NV warehouse most of the time. YMMV.

same here

#34 dashrendar

dashrendar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:47 AM

My Amazon release day delivery preorder from forever ago isn't marked as "Shipping Soon" yet, which is certainly freaking me out. I want this tomorrow, hurricane be damned.

Same here, they sent me the DLC code on Saturday but still has not been shipped even though I paid for release day shipping.

Currently Playing:
:360: Dishonored

RelievedSquid.jpg

#35 TealPavelski

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:04 AM

I ordered on Amazon. Plan on using that $20 credit towards Halo Anniversary along with my $20 credit from GOW3, so a FREE copy of Halo Anniversary is coming my way!
607033.png

#36 Llama of Time

Llama of Time

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:47 AM

If I bought the game right now from Best Buy (as in, about 3 hours from released) for store pick-up for me to pick it up tomorrow, would it still count towards the buy 5 get 100$ deal?

in otherwords, does it matter how long before I pre-order it as long as I pre-ordered it?

#37 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:50 AM

I just called Bestbuy.com and the rep verified the TRU price. But she can't price match now. She suggest me picking it up in store tomorrow and then call them back. They will credit the 15 bucks back to me. I asked what if the TRU price change back to $60 tomorrow and she said she already verified the price and put a note on my order. I just need to give the reference number to any rep and they will adjust it for me.

#38 Pheee

Pheee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:52 AM

If I bought the game right now from Best Buy (as in, about 3 hours from released) for store pick-up for me to pick it up tomorrow, would it still count towards the buy 5 get 100$ deal?

in otherwords, does it matter how long before I pre-order it as long as I pre-ordered it?

That is my understanding, as long as it is pre-ordered, it should count towards your $100 reward zone gift.

#39 nateeasy29

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:43 AM

Posted Image

Just got this in my email. Toys R Us in store.

#40 jony529

jony529

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:46 AM

I'd like to order it from BB so I can add to my reward zone credits but I dont care about the game guide so the cheapest deal to me is from TRU. Would I be able to get BB to price match the PS3 $45 Madden?

Since no one answered me I had to do my own dirty work and called BB up. They price matched madden 12 with TRU and so I can go to the store and pick it up tomorrow for the badass price of $44.99. Plus I got them to give me the 10$ GC they "conveniently" forgot to give me from my LA Noire Preorder. I win!

#41 Thrax83

Thrax83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:07 AM

i went to walmart midnight event and didnt get the $20 dollar gift card for it. hopefully it wasnt an online preorder thing. they did say if i can find an ad of it somewhere they would give me it. any one know where i could find one?
happy to hear the demo version was an old build of the game because it was laggy during playcall menus.i did get the hall of fame edition, paying an extra fee for a signed card. in was surprised it was a real copy and not some printed one that im used to seeing like on the box.

#42 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:11 AM

i went to walmart midnight event and didnt get the $20 dollar gift card for it. hopefully it wasnt an online preorder thing. they did say if i can find an ad of it somewhere they would give me it. any one know where i could find one?
happy to hear the demo version was an old build of the game because it was laggy during playcall menus.i did get the hall of fame edition, paying an extra fee for a signed card. in was surprised it was a real copy and not some printed one that im used to seeing like on the box.

Online only deal... We're there any giveaways like previous years? Shaving kits and nfl gear?

#43 Thrax83

Thrax83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:04 AM

Nope nothin. Not even a cupcake with the madden logo that they had last year. Also playcall menu still laggy and when choosing team it freezes than resumes. I'm hoping I need to install it to hard drive and that well go away

#44 mfunk9786

mfunk9786

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

My order from Amazon never shipped out. What the hell? I got an e-mail apologizing, but nothing else. You know, if you advertise release date shipping for a major release...

I would just go to a store and buy it today and then return the sealed copy from Amazon tomorrow or whenever they finally send it to me, but I want the preorder bonus code, and I never got a code in my e-mail.

#45 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:11 AM

I'll trade someone my madden preorder bonus teams code for a gamestop code. Please pm me

#46 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:18 AM

Are there no CEs for this?

#47 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:37 PM

Amazon didn't ship mine either.

#48 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:46 PM

Amazon didn't ship mine either.

Mines been marked "Shipping soon" for the better part of a day...

#49 SkylineChili4Me

SkylineChili4Me

CAG with Cheese, Please!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:13 PM

Just successfully PMed the $45 TRU price at BB. required a mgr approval, but no hassle - just showed them the price on my phone and that was that.

#50 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:22 PM

Just successfully PMed the $45 TRU price at BB. required a mgr approval, but no hassle - just showed them the price on my phone and that was that.

Son of a bitch, I just tried and they had to call the store and they told me it was 59.99 in store.

#51 dashrendar

dashrendar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:07 PM

My order from Amazon never shipped out. What the hell? I got an e-mail apologizing, but nothing else. You know, if you advertise release date shipping for a major release...

I would just go to a store and buy it today and then return the sealed copy from Amazon tomorrow or whenever they finally send it to me, but I want the preorder bonus code, and I never got a code in my e-mail.

Got this too, they are "refunding" my 99 cent shipping though! [/sarcastic enthusiasm]

Currently Playing:
:360: Dishonored

RelievedSquid.jpg

#52 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:11 PM

Got this too, they are "refunding" my 99 cent shipping though! [/sarcastic enthusiasm]

Wow. I haven't even gotten an email about a shipping delay or anything yet. I don't expect a refund (Prime user here, so its "free" anyway), but it'd be nice to hear a "Hey, we screwed up, sorry about that" from them.

Super Late Edit: My copy of the game has actually been at my house for a while, I just never heard the truck drive up and drop it off. Stranger still, Amazon still swears its "Shipping Soon"

Wonder whats up with that.

Edited by plutoknight, 30 August 2011 - 06:03 PM.

#53 metrostar

metrostar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:46 PM

I think the best non-coupon/gift card deal for Madden is call Best Buy for store pickup and have it price match with Toys R Us online price. It comes with the exclusive game contents and a potential $20 certificates if you plan buy 4 more selective games from Best Buy. That's how I got game done.

#54 NintendoTim

NintendoTim

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:48 PM

Best Buy is also doing a 50% trade-in bonus when you buy the game. I know it's not necessarily a "deal", but hey, money's money, amiright?

#55 nnarum

nnarum

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:33 PM

Mine didn't ship from Amazon, so I called and got them to credit me the difference in price for the Tous r us deal. Prolly just go buy at Wally after work then return the amazon one I'll get tomorrow to Wally.

#56 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:00 PM

Are there no CEs for this?

$90 for the Hall of Fame Edition. You get an autographed Marshall Faulk card (1 on PS3 and 1 on 360 are 24k gold cards) and the HoF Madden Ultimate Team pack where you get each Madden cover athlete plus some others at the peak of their careers ratings/stats wise.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#57 Bawse

Bawse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:56 PM

Mine didn't ship from Amazon, so I called and got them to credit me the difference in price for the Tous r us deal. Prolly just go buy at Wally after work then return the amazon one I'll get tomorrow to Wally.

Checked my amazon account and it still says shipping soon but when I got home today the game was on my doorstep. Off to play some Madden.

#58 Ketsui

Ketsui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:06 PM

didnt get mine today =(

#59 Gamepolice

Gamepolice

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:10 PM

Son of a bitch, I just tried and they had to call the store and they told me it was 59.99 in store.

I tried with Walmart and they told me they don't price match new products and called me a liar and asked me to leave the store

#60 Ketsui

Ketsui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

I tried with Walmart and they told me they don't price match new products and called me a liar and asked me to leave the store

wow owned.