• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:16 PM

I'm calling corporate to get a full explanation of the price match policy

#62 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:22 PM

I tried with Walmart and they told me they don't price match new products and called me a liar and asked me to leave the store

I'm sure they did...

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#63 Gamepolice

Gamepolice

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:24 PM

The whole experience taught me not to shop at Walmart even though I never shop there anyways. All over a stupid video game which I don't even need

#64 mfunk9786

mfunk9786

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:27 PM

Does the Amazon preorder bonus (the rookie teams, not the $20) come packaged inside the game or via email? I haven't gotten the email yet and my shipment is late, so. Curious.

#65 johnmstewart

johnmstewart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:32 PM

email. I received it this morning.

Anyone interested in the Amazon pre-order code?
Click the Picture to see My TradeList!

Posted Image

#66 mfunk9786

mfunk9786

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:47 PM

Hm, I haven't received it yet.

#67 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

TRU now shows "online only" for Madden at $45.

#68 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:05 PM

got bestbuy to pm for tru for 45. woot. 1/5 preorders done ;)

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#69 steveomac1015

steveomac1015

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:22 PM

just called amazon about my madden not shipping. the operator instantly offered me a $10 credit without me asking. I tried to get him to price match toys r us's price but he dropped the "we don't price match" line. very easy ten buck though. So getting $30 credit overall is a win in my book.

#70 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

bang bang what's the hang

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:24 PM

got bestbuy to pm for tru for 45. woot. 1/5 preorders done ;)

Which best buy did you get to pricematch?

#71 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:51 PM

best buy crestwood

just grab a copy from the huge pile up front, go to customer service, have them look up toysrus.com online and it says 44.99 and then they will call tru. cross your fingers they only ask if they have it in stock. i called 10 min before and they had it in stock but for 59.99.
Manager override, smile and get out of there ;)
i told the guy i was late for work, true cuz im at work now, and that i didnt have time to do all my tradeins today (from bbb/amazon/etc) but he said as long as i purchased the game im good for +50% til the 3rd. don't know how true it is but i will fight for it ;) peace

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#72 Ketsui

Ketsui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

just got an extra $5 credit for not honoring release day delivery!

#73 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:39 PM

best buy crestwood

just grab a copy from the huge pile up front, go to customer service, have them look up toysrus.com online and it says 44.99 and then they will call tru. cross your fingers they only ask if they have it in stock. i called 10 min before and they had it in stock but for 59.99.
Manager override, smile and get out of there ;)
i told the guy i was late for work, true cuz im at work now, and that i didnt have time to do all my tradeins today (from bbb/amazon/etc) but he said as long as i purchased the game im good for +50% til the 3rd. don't know how true it is but i will fight for it ;) peace

Cool. I usually shop at the Brentwood location but since it worked in Crestwood I may have to take a trek there tonight. Thanks.

#74 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:41 PM

Cool. I usually shop at the Brentwood location but since it worked in Crestwood I may have to take a trek there tonight. Thanks.

Brentwood is awful. It is the BB of last resort. I want to launch that POS with the mohawk into space. You'd think a guy with a freaking mohawk would be less strict, but that guy will straight up toss you out of the store if he thinks your trying to "get over" on BB.

#75 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:44 PM

Brentwood is awful. It is the BB of last resort. I want to launch that POS with the mohawk into space. You'd think a guy with a freaking mohawk would be less strict, but that guy will straight up toss you out of the store if he thinks your trying to "get over" on BB.

I live in U City so it's right there but more often then not it's just terrible. There is one guy there that doesn't care and will pricematch on the spot but I haven't seen him the last couple trips I've made, I'm getting a little worried. Now lately they've just been understaffed.

#76 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:02 PM

anyone want to trade for a best buy code? i want to trade my best buy code for a gamestop code. pm me