Hunted: The Demon's Forge(PC - Retail) - Amazon - $9.99

I feel incredibly stupid paying 50 dollars for this at release now haha. 10 dollars is probably the "right" price for this game since it was released in a poor shape with no dev support. The online co-op does work, but you may have to resort to either hamachi or tunggle to get it working as a heads up. As a single player experience, definitely worth the 10 dollars!

Hmmm, might be the perfect price for when we (supposedly) get this extra $10 credit from Amazon for DEHR. No Steam = plus for me!

UPDATED: NM, just found out that Games for Windows means it compatible with 360 controllers and made to run on windows platofmr while only games with LIVE on the box has achievements.

It says Games For Windows but I don't see Live up there anywhere. Does the pc version have achievements?

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']Is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the Xbox version a lot using co-op :) If you've played gears of war / any modern third person shooter, you'll be use to the cover and shooting system. The mix of magic is fun to use. $10 is a great deal - especially if you have someone to play co-op with! I don't believe the PC can be used for local co-op though :(

On the back of the 360 box it does say System Link: 2, so there should be system link on that version, and I would assume the same for the PS3

bread's done
Back