Uncharted Greatest Hits DualPack in Stores September 6th @ $39.99

Azuvidexus

CAGiversary!
34quyrk.jpg

From PlayStation.Blog:
We’re about two months away from the release of UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception and what better way to get caught up with the series than to play Nathan Drake’s first two adventures – UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune and UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves. To help you do just that, we’re announcing the UNCHARTED Greatest Hits Dual Pack.

Launching in North America on September 6th (that’s less than a week away!), the pack includes the Greatest Hits versions of both UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune and UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves – Game of the Year Edition for only $39.99.
Link to Amazon.

Welp, two of the best games on the PS3 with all content + some bonus Uncharted 3 DLC is a really tempting package. Will likely drop 4-5 dollars what with all the coupons and whatnot floating around the web these days.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Finally have a date for this.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it... it was so confusing not being able to find any information on this forever. Definitely getting this.

Thanks TC.

Hopefully BB has a coupon for this when it comes out. Skipped the Resistance Double pack since I played the first one and was only mildly interested in it (haven't even played second one yet).

[quote name='blindinglights']Why do they refuse to put the DLC on disk?[/QUOTE]

Because DLC you actually have to download can't be resold unless you sell your entire profile.

[quote name='darkvulture']might use my 100 left over at best buy to get that and maybe dead island if the reviews come back like i want[/QUOTE]

First review to pop up is a 8.5 for dead island

[quote name='Jawmuncher']First review to pop up is a 8.5 for dead island[/QUOTE]

Promising. If this game gets an 8 average I think it is a success. A falloutish open world zombie slasher game was a big risk and if it gets 8s I think I will buy eventually.

Uncharted rocks ! This will be on sale like the resistance duo pack was in next months or november's bestbuy gamer mag. It's amazing how much harder it is to find the clear case version of uncharted 1 these days (strait edge hugs his clear case copy)

Very nice, i played the first one and the 2nd one but wouldn't mind playing through again before the 3rd one and the Vita one comes out.

Just finished playing through Uncharted 1 / 2 for the first time. For anyone that's new to the series and might be wondering, it is possible to skip the first one and not miss anything plot-wise. The second one is a hell of a game, very good and just enough variety to keep it interesting. The first one (for me) has a fun story but can be fairly repetitive.

Also, don't bother trying to collect all of the treasure unless you're following a guide.

Spoilerish question:

Is there a different voice for Sully at the end of #2? He sounded weird ass.

great games great series. although the first was kinda slow compared to the second one but it was still great! cant wait for the third one!

(this is coming from a casual gamer whos picky)

I was interested till i saw "GH" which means red boxes and the ugly GH red crap on the disc.

Looks like i am just gonna have to hunt both used in clear cases.

...sooo I'm hoping this means that the price of the second game will go down. I have had the first one almost since it came out but have been waiting for the money and a good price drop to get the second. Or should I just get the dual pack anyway?

if you haven't played these games yet, please do yourself a favor and play them both ASAP. one of my favorite series of all time.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']20 replies and no one whining that this is MSRP?[/QUOTE]
You missed it, gargus was already in here earlier by like the 3rd or 4th post. Except 2 other people told him to shut up and I think mods deleted all those as well as gargus' never helpful posts

[quote name='ithebigc']You missed it, gargus was already in here earlier by like the 3rd or 4th post. Except 2 other people told him to shut up and I think mods deleted all those as well as gargus' never helpful posts[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, okay, makes sense.

I'll get this when it is less than $30 or if Uncharted 2: Game of the Year Edition is less than $20 new. I already have the ESA pack in my backlog, which contains Uncharted: Drake's Fortune/Tomb Raider: Underworld/Mercenaries 2.

I like these dual packs, might eventually get the Resistance dual pack. Would like to see more dual packs from companies, especially of games I don't have.

Should I cancel my order for UC1+2 (goty edition) for $35 total from Amazon then? It's not shipping for a few weeks... I figure there's no point, unless someone thinks the dual pack will be there for $30 in the next month or two. I have a backlog, but UC1 and 2 will go straight to the top of it.

Yes. Cancel the amazon order.

I played u2 first in 09. The hype for that game was crazy. And after e3 demo, I decided to get it. And u2 now on my all time favorite game list. All the character was memorable. Love the interaction all around. Then the multiplayer was an icing on the cake.
So playing u1 after u2 was not a good idea. U1 was slow and there were too Many shoot the enemy scene. There were no point of playing that game for second go around. But still a 'good' game

So get it whenever you can get for 30and under

[quote name='NINJA V']2011 year of the 3's and year of the greatest hits dual packs. :roll:[/QUOTE]

don't forget the "HD" remakes

Halo Anniversary
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Silent Hill HD Collection
ICO/Shadow HD Collection
Splinter Cell Trilogy HD Collection
God of War Origins HD Collection
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD

Beyond Good and Evil HD (came out earlier in the year)

There is probably more, but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

Not that it's a bad thing, but it's just true. A lot of GH dual packs, HD remakes, and sequels with the 3 in it this year.

Glad to see Sony releasing this set.

You missed the first two HD sets...

God of War Collection
Sly Collection

[quote name='tenzor']don't forget the "HD" remakes

Halo Anniversary
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Silent Hill HD Collection
ICO/Shadow HD Collection
Splinter Cell Trilogy HD Collection
God of War Origins HD Collection
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD

Beyond Good and Evil HD (came out earlier in the year)

There is probably more, but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

Not that it's a bad thing, but it's just true. A lot of GH dual packs, HD remakes, and sequels with the 3 in it this year.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shytface']What's the bonus Uncharted 3 DLC?[/QUOTE]

I haven't read anything about a bonus for Uncharted 3 in this double-pack. AFAIK it's just the content for UC2 from the GotY version (MP skins, game mode, etc).

EDIT: OK, now I see what you're talking about, on the right side of the cover, but there's nothing in the description. If I had to guess, it's probably some PSN avatars and MP skins.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']I haven't read anything about a bonus for Uncharted 3 in this double-pack. AFAIK it's just the content for UC2 from the GotY version (MP skins, game mode, etc).

EDIT: OK, now I see what you're talking about, on the right side of the cover, but there's nothing in the description. If I had to guess, it's probably some PSN avatars and MP skins.[/QUOTE]

PSN Avatar and UC3 Dynamic Theme.

Gonna step out on the ledge here and say the bonus stuff for the GOTY will still not be on disc and the game image will still be the original Uncharted 2... so once you install it you will need to download ALL the f'ing updates... then DL all the bonus stuff as well.

This bundle is $10 overpriced imo... Original game can be found for $10 and the 2nd game GOTY edition, brand new, can be found for $20.

This should be out already, right? I don't see it on Best Buy's website at all, and Amazon does not currently have it in stock...

[quote name='trunks982']do they have their own UPC code in the back of the games or does it say not for resale?[/QUOTE]

Not for resale

bread's done
Back