Uncharted Greatest Hits DualPack in Stores September 6th @ $39.99

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 shytface

shytface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:14 PM

lol U3 avatar and dynamic theme, figures. I see they didn't bother including the Sidekick Skin Pack this time either.

#32 thegreek

thegreek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:23 PM

I'll wait for the inevitable triple pack. And, screw no DLC on disk practices!!

#33 souporman

souporman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

Anyone know if the games inside are the Greatest Hits versions?

#34 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:05 PM

Anyone know if the games inside are the Greatest Hits versions?

they are

#35 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

This should be out already, right? I don't see it on Best Buy's website at all, and Amazon does not currently have it in stock...

#36 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:02 PM

do they have their own UPC code in the back of the games or does it say not for resale?

#37 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

do they have their own UPC code in the back of the games or does it say not for resale?

Not for resale

#38 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

This should be out already, right? I don't see it on Best Buy's website at all, and Amazon does not currently have it in stock...

Something must have happened to the shipping for it, because I purchased it within the hour of it going up on Amazon and it has it delayed until " Estimated arrival date: September 26 2011 - October 04 2011"

Sooo yea I expect it must have been delayed

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#39 Tony208

Tony208

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

it could be the best game ever but if it's in a red case then it's worthless to me!!!

Spoiler

Digital distribution comes with strings.

#40 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:15 PM

I noticed a few copies at my local BB when I was there on Tuesday

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#41 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:57 PM

I noticed a few copies at my local BB when I was there on Tuesday

Cool, I'll check my local store. Weird that it's not on their site. I noticed it's listed on Gamestop's site and per their site it's in stock at my local store.

#42 BABETOOTH

BABETOOTH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:00 PM

Just finished playing through Uncharted 1 / 2 for the first time. For anyone that's new to the series and might be wondering, it is possible to skip the first one and not miss anything plot-wise. The second one is a hell of a game, very good and just enough variety to keep it interesting. The first one (for me) has a fun story but can be fairly repetitive.

Also, don't bother trying to collect all of the treasure unless you're following a guide.

Spoilerish question:

Spoiler

I only missed one treasure while playing the first game. I did explore every inch of every level so it takes longer and breaks up the pace a little bit. Have not played the secong game yet. (backlog)
Posted Image

Never underestimate the power of dumb people in large numbers!!!

#43 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:00 PM

My kmart and best buy have plenty of copys so it isn't delayed
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png