Photo
- - - - -

CAGcast #251: You've Got Rear Touch

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 epicelite

epicelite

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:46 AM

Shipwreck, its a MAGAZINE not a clip. There is a difference.
(you say it at around 53 minutes in.)

Also Cheepy might be interested in this video.

#32 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:12 PM

I agree with Wombat about EA fumbling Madden Ultimate Team. They need to give out coins for playing games in any mode with the caveat that you get maybe 10%-20% of what you'd get from playing online games in the main mode. The only way that you could play Madden and not get coins is just navigating menus, which would just encourage those that usually played the other modes to check out MUT.

Joe Danger was demoed on PCs with Xbox 360 controllers at first before they signed up for Sony's Pub Fund to make that an exclusive for PSN, so the sequel being demoed the same way doesn't really mean anything.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#33 party151

party151

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:20 PM

Hey Shipwreck,

It does not take buying a pack from the store in order to get good cards and build a decent team. I have never played the NFL version but in NHL it is a hell of alot cheaper to buy good players on the auction house than it is to buy the card packs unless they are on sale. I would play the easy tournament and build up some points get used to the game and just play with your crap team. Save up some points and buy cards at the auction house and in no time you will have a team full of good players. Also make sure you buy large contract cards and build your guys up. Make sure you are not wasting you games on your good players when you first start out build them up so you can get a good team and play online or the harder single player tournaments. You will not have a team full of all stars but this will get you a decent team that you will be happy to play with. Then you can save up and buy packs with your points to get the all star team... But even when you buy the packs it is very hard to get really good players. A good team is all you need to have fun in that game. Hope that helps man.

#34 gaypunk

gaypunk

Omni-Gellin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:46 PM

Oh. I get it. Rear touch. Ha.