Photo
- - - - -

Mafia II (360) $10, SW:FU2 (PS3) $13, Bulletstorm (PS3) $15 Used & More at GameFly

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#91 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:15 AM

I want a really cheap used duke already. When will a retailer step up already ?
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#92 Romis

Romis

Honor Among CAGS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:57 PM

Got my copy of Bulletstorm (ps3) today and it is the Limited Edition version.

I received my copy of BulletStorm: Limited Edtion too + it had Unused DLC too 8-)

#93 Lonedragon87

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:03 AM

was hoping to see more deals from gamefly

#94 vanlandw

vanlandw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:58 PM

Has anybody had any shipping problems with recent gamefly orders? Sept 1 I order Castlevania on the previous GF deal and haven't received my order yet. Know it was the holiday so I'm going to give it a few more days just curious what other CAG'rs were seeing with their shipments. No tracking number given sadly but my order status says shipped.

#95 Jello1996

Jello1996

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:06 AM

Has anybody had any shipping problems with recent gamefly orders? Sept 1 I order Castlevania on the previous GF deal and haven't received my order yet. Know it was the holiday so I'm going to give it a few more days just curious what other CAG'rs were seeing with their shipments. No tracking number given sadly but my order status says shipped.

Both games I ordered last week shipped the following day and arrived 2 mail days after shipping.

#96 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:07 AM

I received my copy of BulletStorm: Limited Edtion too + it had Unused DLC too 8-)

That's the great thing about gamely, majority of the time the codes stay in the original cases while the game flies halfway around the world. so you get an unused code alot

#97 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:51 AM

Got SW:TFU2 in pretty much new condition. If bulletstorm is still 15, I'll get that too.

#98 blitztwn36

blitztwn36

hatersgunnahate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:03 AM

Got my bulletstorm today - mint condition with limited edition codes intact. Starting to really love these gamefly sales. I don't buy used games from GS since I'm anal retentive about the condition of the games, but I'm 4 for 4 with gamefly and wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

Just need to find the time to game...

#99 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:50 AM

Got Fable 3 today mint with code, sweet deal, thnx, too bad the game kind of blows though, so far not as good as I or II.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#100 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:16 AM

Got Fable 3 today mint with code, sweet deal, thnx, too bad the game kind of blows though, so far not as good as I or II.

Yeah I wasn't a huge fan of Fable III. It had its moments, but overall I enjoyed 2 much more.

CBrownsT10.png

#101 seattlezfunk

seattlezfunk

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:02 AM

I'm a frequent buyer of GameFly's used games. Sad to say that I'm not satisfied with the condition of the game that I received. Box and manuals for Bulletstorm :ps3: are complete and in mint condition but the game disc has quite a bunch of dings around the edges. It's "chippy." Siiighhhhhhh..... :oldman:

#102 pyromania86

pyromania86

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:33 AM

I'm a frequent buyer of GameFly's used games. Sad to say that I'm not satisfied with the condition of the game that I received. Box and manuals for Bulletstorm :ps3: are complete and in mint condition but the game disc has quite a bunch of dings around the edges. It's "chippy." Siiighhhhhhh..... :oldman:

My copy of Star Wars TFU 2 for PS3 arrived today with the same thing.. First time I have ever gotten a non-mint game from them so I will let it slide. I put it in just to make sure it works fine, which it does. Have you had any trouble with it playing for you?

#103 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:59 AM

Mafia 2 is pretty awesome for just $10.

KyrieIrvingSig1_zps17eadf84.jpg
:360: Now Playing
:360:
Fallout 3: GOTY (1100/1550), 2014 FIFA World Cup (50/1000)

#104 bbj77

bbj77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:26 AM

For the Mafia II fans, Amazon is currently selling the PS3 version brand new for $13.66 if you would rather have it new than used at $10

#105 seattlezfunk

seattlezfunk

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:49 PM

My copy of Star Wars TFU 2 for PS3 arrived today with the same thing.. First time I have ever gotten a non-mint game from them so I will let it slide. I put it in just to make sure it works fine, which it does. Have you had any trouble with it playing for you?

It plays fine but I did notice that my system (slim) was a bit loud when it reads the disc. Maybe it's just me.

#106 RageATM

RageATM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:04 AM

Got my Mafia II today. Disc looks in great shape.

#107 iwannadie

iwannadie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:29 AM

I had to get in on SWTFU2 for $14.01 shipped, I have been pushing that game off for a while now.

Curse you CAG I have bought so many games in the past month ;) .
Posted Image