Photo
- - - - -

Fable III PC Games For Windows Live $12.49 (75% off)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:57 AM

Good deal, but I'll wait for the retail version to drop...
Posted Image

#32 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

I believe this game supports the xbox 360 controller as well.

Posted earlier.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#33 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:48 PM

Anyone else getting an error when they try to buy it? In case it matters I am not trying to purchase it with points. Can I get around the error occurred during transaction by buying and using points?

edit: not worth the hassle I'll just wait for a steam sale.

Edited by Terlan, 02 September 2011 - 08:32 PM.

#34 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:31 PM

Anyone else getting an error when they try to buy it? In case it matters I am not trying to purchase it with points. Can I get around the error occurred during transaction by buying and using points?

edit: not worth the hassle I'll just wait for a steam sale.

We can't help you if we don't know what the "error" is.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#35 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

It said an error occurred during the transaction, please try again later. I tried adding a new card to buy the game thinking it was just that card the issue was having a problem with. But when I try to add a new card it says its not a valid credit card, even though I used it just this morning. Both cards are valid and both have more than enough credit on them.

#36 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:47 PM

How much is the tax on this?

#37 friedram

friedram

PC Game Box Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:35 AM

I hope this is irony... how the hell would we know?
Core i7, Rampage II Extreme, HAF case, 300 Gig 10,000 RPM drive, 2x 1.5 Terabyte secondary, 6 Gigs Tri-channel ram, ATI 5970 2GB Dual video card - graphics, 8800GTS for PhsX, Logitech G13 & G15 Logitech Z-680's

24 in Dell 2407FPW Ultrasharp™ Flat Panel Monitor Wide

WD-62827 : 62"
1080p DLP™ HDTV

http://www.mitsubish...ls.html?cid=133

#38 malethief

malethief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:19 PM

We all don't live in the same state so it would vary. Also as an above post, yes this works with a wired Xbox 360 controller. All gfwl games support the wired 360 controller. You just plug in and play no need to map andy buttons or download any drivers. I used on on viva pinata, dead rising 2, both versions of Batman on the pc and now fable 3.

#39 Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:33 PM

Ugh man this is a rough port. They included higher res models that look okay, but the environment is pretty nasty. Lighting is awful, the highest quality shadows are the definition of basic. Their "v-sync" seems to be a ridiculous motion blur too, makes the game quite unplayable.

#40 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:41 PM

No, not really. SSA style GFWL games are tied to the first gamertag that puts in the key. You could create an offline profile to play it separate from the main gamertag, but no achievements.

The good thing is at least at this price you could justify two copies for a household, depending on how good the co-op is.

#41 bluedeviltron

bluedeviltron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:04 PM

Ugh man this is a rough port. They included higher res models that look okay, but the environment is pretty nasty. Lighting is awful, the highest quality shadows are the definition of basic. Their "v-sync" seems to be a ridiculous motion blur too, makes the game quite unplayable.

Everyone buying this needs to follow these instructions:
http://game.bramanty.../#axzz1WlzdFVNJ

#42 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

Bought it.
Downloading.

#43 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

Yes this works with a wired Xbox 360 controller. All gfwl games support the wired 360 controller. You just plug in and play no need to map andy buttons or download any drivers. I used on on viva pinata, dead rising 2, both versions of Batman on the pc and now fable 3.

Bioshock 2 seems to be the only exception to this rule.