PAX Prime 2011 Super Epic Swag Bag

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
This has been an exhausting week, in part because we had to carry all of this extra swag for you all over PAX:

XCOMbag1_692024b4-b3b2-4032-b9eb-7470412bbb1e.jpg

OK, so the XCOM bag doesn't give much away - but it's packed with goodies. We haven't been able to itemize every little bit, but here are some highlights:

XCOMbag2_fe6c7c99-2156-4115-8dda-e6cdb4888692.jpg

We also have 7 posters including a classy BioShock Infinite artwork featuring Booker and Elizabeth as outlaws:

BioShockInfinitePoster_1fa8d8ed-c41b-49cb-a311-f1d73fd5fbce.jpg

We have a longer list on our site and a photo gallery on our Facebook page - and, if we can catch up on our rest, we may keep adding details and pictures to both throughout the week. One lucky winner takes all of it, just be sure to enter by 8 p.m. Pacific on Wednesday, Sept. 7:

http://www.busygamernews.com/2011/09/free_stuff_friday_-_pax_prime.html

But we do have extras of some things, so take that as you will. Also, some other PAX goodies will be coming as both instant wins and future prizes. So enter, and stay tuned for more chances to win some awesomeness from PAX!

I really like that Halo grunt plush. He'll bring some much needed masculinity to the shelf of video game and anime plushes my girlfriend and I have. Thanks for the contest!

bread's done
Back