Photo
- - - - -

One Piece: Kaizoku Musou Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:53 PM

I'm sure they'll dub it, but I would hope they have the option to switch it back to Japanese. I hate to sound like one of "those people" but I've watched the entire series in Japanese and I'm just used to it.

haha, I'm one of those people. If they have japanese audio, it will be awesome. When I first played Valkyria Chronicles, I just played it and it automatically chose english for me. Put it down for like one year and picked it up again and noticed I could change it to japanese audio. Played it straight through and beat that game. It just felt so much more serious. Great game.

#32 gunstar808

gunstar808

Capitalism, Ho!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:06 AM

Just saw my play-asia order changed to 'shipped'. Really pumped for this!

#33 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

I actually cancelled my Amazon order after I heard the U.S. news. I figure it'll be here sometime in the summer. I have too many games to play now anyways, and since Warriors Orcochi 3 is coming out soon I'll enough Musou to keep me button mashing for a while.

#34 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

Coming out in a couple weeks. Anyone getting hyped?

#35 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Go Kings!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:27 PM

Hell yes I cannot wait! Got the Euro version pre-ordered so I can have a disk copy of the game. I'm contemplating also getting the download only US version if a lot of DLC is offered.

I only started watching One Piece earlier this year but holy crap I've been missing out. This anime is too good. Almost caught up with the 560+ episodes. O_O

Hoping that by the time I get my copy of the game I'll be caught up with the series and not have to worry about spoilers.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#36 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

Any difference between the Euro version and our digital copy, besides the obvious of course?

#37 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Go Kings!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:58 PM

I don't believe there is a difference but I could be wrong.

There's an entire thread about the import on CAG, someone else might know more information:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=325162

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013