Arrog

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:21 PM

Come on Amazon.

#32 zeronotyethero

zeronotyethero

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:30 PM

Does Bulletstorm Epic Edition have the same sku/UPC barcode? That's all they have at my local BB. Although they don't have any regular edition copies left it still says "Available Now". Also one last question, is it this price in store also or do I have to get them to price match BB.com. Was wanting to use the 10% off coupon which I think wouldn't work if I have to PM the game.

Edited by skateraXVIII, 02 September 2011 - 05:42 PM.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#33 Hyde0709

Hyde0709

Wisconsin Gamer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

Thinking about pulling the trigger...not sure.
I'd imagine I'd only buy it for the campaign...I hear it's pretty good.

Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Current playing: Diablo III   :xb1:

#34 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:50 PM

weapons - meh
campaign action - meh
storyline - lame
replayability - meh

conversations filled with vulgar humor - hilarious
i gotta admit i was laughing alot playing thru it.

$15 not bad but makes me regret buying it for $30 new - this game's retail cost has really dropped like a turd.

if you got a best buy gift card or rz bucks why not go ahead, but other than that it's a coin flip if it's worth it.

#35 vanlandw

vanlandw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:51 PM

Bulletstorm XB f/ instore pickup. Lots of good deals recently thanks OP.

#36 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

weapons - meh
campaign action - meh
storyline - lame
replayability - meh

conversations filled with vulgar humor - hilarious
i gotta admit i was laughing alot playing thru it.

$15 not bad but makes me regret buying it for $30 new - this game's retail cost has really dropped like a turd.

if you got a best buy gift card or rz bucks why not go ahead, but other than that it's a coin flip if it's worth it.

The one reason you liked it was the one reason it is tanking. Most parents overlook some swearing but many won't buy this one for their kids. That knocks out probably 40-60% of the market. Parent gamers (myself being one), I can't justify buying games as easily if I am the only one playing it. $20 is the pricepoint that I can justify for personal games that aren't AAA title that my wife knows I look forward to playing for months in advance.

Couple that with meh replayability it's pretty much a rental game at best making it drop pretty quickly. Personally I love when this happens, but I know it has to kill some gaming companies

#37 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:02 PM

Bulletstorm XB f/ instore pickup. Lots of good deals recently thanks OP.

Seems like everyone (besides GS of course) seems to be vying to be YOUR gaming store before the onslaught of AAA titles come out. Guess they are trying to work on loyalty.

#38 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:04 PM

Seems like everyone (besides GS of course) seems to be vying to be YOUR gaming store before the onslaught of AAA titles come out. Guess they are trying to work on loyalty.

Gamestop is too busy gutting out games instead of battling for our money
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#39 QuantumTunnelRat

QuantumTunnelRat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

Wow...first CoE and now this?! Props to Best Buy for decimating the lackluster lightning "deals" at Amazon right now. Thanks OP for growing my backlog by yet another title.

#40 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

Picked up Bulletstorm a few weeks ago at around $24. Wasnt expecting it to be great but it turned out to be one of my favorite games, really enjoyed it. At $15 it's a no brainer.
Posted Image

#41 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

Is anyone holding out hope they might get an 'Epic Edition' or are those long gone?? I can't remember if it has any good codes or just beta codes..but it'd still be nice to get.
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#42 wildcat0227

wildcat0227

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:19 PM

I just left Best Buy with the PS3 Limited Edition version of Bulletstorm for 15. Good buy.

#43 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:20 PM

Wow. Awesome price especially cause it includes the Online Pass. Was gonna grab it used from BBV. Thanks OP.

#44 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

Is anyone holding out hope they might get an 'Epic Edition' or are those long gone?? I can't remember if it has any good codes or just beta codes..but it'd still be nice to get.

When I got my 16 $ copy from the amazon warehouse I acually got a sealed epic edition, I was lucky I guess. All of the stuff that came with it is still in it. of course with the gears beta being over now the appeal for the epic edition is gone now
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#45 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

If they're not printing Epic Editions anymore you aren't missing anything by not getting one. Even the online pass is pretty unimportant as it isn't required for multiplayer.

#46 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:24 PM

Picked up Bulletstorm a few weeks ago at around $24. Wasnt expecting it to be great but it turned out to be one of my favorite games, really enjoyed it. At $15 it's a no brainer.

I've been saying this for months now!!

I really really enjoyed this game...The demo did such an injustice to this game!

Anyone on the fence about this should definitely jump on board.

Hell, the TIV is pretty good. Might be a cheap rental.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#47 ZincAlloy

ZincAlloy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:17 PM

Not a fan at all of the Gears of War series but meh for 15 bucks what do I got to lose? Bit.

#48 blitztwn36

blitztwn36

hatersgunnahate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:21 PM

Figures - picked the PS3 version up used for $15 last night from Gamefly. I prefer the 360, but eh, they come in basically new condition anyway from all of the games I've received so far...

#49 Antipodes

Antipodes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:22 PM

Did it get bumped up to $20? I was trying to decide but $5 more and I'll pass.

#50 UJam

UJam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:23 PM

looks like the price jumped up to $20 online. Was planning to head out but decided not to,if that's the same price in-store.

#51 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:25 PM

Damn was literally just about to pull the trigger. Oh well. One less game for the backlog, although this game does look kind of cool

KyrieIrvingSig1_zps17eadf84.jpg
:360: Now Playing
:360:
Fallout 3: GOTY (1100/1550), 2014 FIFA World Cup (50/1000)

#52 Hyde0709

Hyde0709

Wisconsin Gamer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:34 PM

Was going to pull the triggle for $15, but I won't for $20. Nice job Best Buy.

Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Current playing: Diablo III   :xb1:

#53 supershammy

supershammy

Hand-rolled and ice cold.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:37 PM

This game has GFWL, I believe, so if you want achievements and have a solid comp, it'd probably be a good idea to wait for this to go on sale for PC again, which it does allllllll the time.

#54 HORSEBORSE

HORSEBORSE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:43 PM

I literally looked at the link and it was $15.

I went to take a sh1t for 15 minutes.

When I cam back I clicked add to cart and it was $20.

Its good that I didnt buy this crap game for $15. This will be sub $9.99 in Nov or Dec as a lightning deal once there is a flood of fresh new game releases for christmas.:applause::applause::applause::applause:

#55 Kali

Kali

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

What's with BB deciding a game is selling so well DURING THEIR SALE That they bump the price up?
Posted Image

#56 WonkyToad

WonkyToad

CAG-aholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

Was going to pull the triggle for $15, but I won't for $20. Nice job Best Buy.

Ditto---
I know, I know, "it's still only $20". But $5 evidently makes a big difference for a game that I was just up in the air about anyway.
Block freedom to access ANY kind of information and you do just that; Block Freedom!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 glorybythegram

glorybythegram

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

I literally looked at the link and it was $15.

I went to take a sh1t for 15 minutes.

When I cam back I clicked add to cart and it was $20.

Its good that I didnt buy this crap game for $15. This will be sub $9.99 in Nov or Dec as a lightning deal once there is a flood of fresh new game releases for christmas.:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Nice justification. :roll: Too bad it's anything but a "crap game."

#58 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

Does anyone have a screen capture of the $14.99 price because I would print it out in order to price match in store?

#59 weevles

weevles

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:49 PM

Damn it, I would've bought it easily for $15. Curse you BB! I'll have to wait til closer to BF to see if drops again, I guess. :p

I imagine it would be YMMV if your BB store accepts a print out--at mine they check their deals real-time themselves.

#60 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:54 PM

Ditto---
I know, I know, "it's still only $20". But $5 evidently makes a big difference for a game that I was just up in the air about anyway.

Exactly the same here. I would have bought it for $15.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler