Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:57 PM

Snagged one for $15. Thanks, OP!
Posted Image

#62 MastrMeatWad

MastrMeatWad

To the Moon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:58 PM

awesome game. I just got the dlc, anyone want to play and get some cheeves with me? Send me a FR and tell me your from cag. BTW: my cag and gamertag is the same.

#63 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

WTH is the deal with the BB deals?! Start off at one price and keep raising it once people start buying? You deserve your rep. BB.
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#64 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

who the hell in bestbuy is marking up these prices? first it was Child of eden and now it's bullet storm, dammit bestbuy!! well at least i managed to not spend $25 today

#65 Crazyhowie

Crazyhowie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

I was going to stop by after work and pick up a copy =/. I should've went for in-store pick up I guess, but I wanted to see if they had an Epic Edition in store first.

#66 Midnight Express

Midnight Express

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

who the hell in bestbuy is marking up these prices? first it was Child of eden and now it's bullet storm, dammit bestbuy!! well at least i managed to not spend $25 today

It was very Toys R Us of them... See if we can get more people to our website or in our stores then change the price and those that want the games are SOL unless they pay a higher price.

I also would not be surprised if they "found" more copies of the sold out game to sell.

#67 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:20 PM

I'm actually glad they raised it to $20. That made my decision easier.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#68 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:25 PM

FLOL, soooo glad I went into the store a block away from my office when they opened at 11 am this morning with printouts of the sale prices (couldn't order for in store pick up), because Bulletstorm and Child of Eden were ringing up $19.99 each.

The cashier called over the manager to override based on the bestbuy.com printouts, and I also checked the prices on my iPhone and they were still showing the lower $14.99 and $9.99 pricing. Once I showed him that he just changed everything no problem. All that and Hunted PS3 for $9.99 with the gamer coupon.

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#69 dz00mb1e

dz00mb1e

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:29 PM

Can positively confirm that the price is $20 in-store. Decided to buy it. $20 seems like a fair price for me at least. Copy of the game I've gotten is the Epic Edition.
Posted Image

#70 DDustiNN

DDustiNN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:31 PM

I would've totally bought this for $15, but looks like I just missed it.

Guess I'll keep waiting. I wasn't particularly impressed with the demo.

#71 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:33 PM

Bumping it up to $20 helped keep my money in my pocket :( Got some very busy gaming months coming up....would've probably just sat on the shelf anyways.

#72 CaptPete

CaptPete

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:38 PM

WTF!

In the 30 minutes it took me to get to a store they bumped the price up to $19.99! Bastards! I should have just done the in-store pickup, but I wanted to get my rewards zone points (it won't let me do it online). That'll teach me... =(

#73 lunasicc

lunasicc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:59 PM

WTF!

In the 30 minutes it took me to get to a store they bumped the price up to $19.99! Bastards! I should have just done the in-store pickup, but I wanted to get my rewards zone points (it won't let me do it online). That'll teach me... =(

OMG, i feel the same way. Just came from BB. Guess I was 30 minutes to late before the jacked the price back up. Guess I will just have to wait for another drop.

#74 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:02 PM

If people just want to play the campaign, Bulletstorm is one of Blockbuster's 99 cent game rentals. I have had it for two nights now and will probably finish it up this weekend.

The game is good though and if I wasn't nearing completion, I might consider buying it new.

Hmm, not to be disrespectful but its nothing like Gears of War. No cover mechanic, first person, and the goal is crazy combo kills versus just headshots.

The comparison to Gears of War, I am sure, was meant to describe the atmosphere, story, menus, voice acting, soundtrack, etc. It has a Gears feel to it, just as a FPS with some interesting 'skill' based kills.

#75 Proudgamer

Proudgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:18 PM

$20 dollars is still a great price for this game, its $5 people, not that big of a deal

#76 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:51 PM

I have 10% off coupon and 5$off RZ coupon. than it will be less than 5$! right?

#77 OGHowie

OGHowie

Old Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:21 PM

I have 10% off coupon and 5$off RZ coupon. than it will be less than 5$! right?

Not sure the 10% off will work since it's on sale.

Also not sure if I'll pick it up after work now. $5 is $5.

#78 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:21 PM

its $5 people, not that big of a deal

Um, of course it is a big deal. We are all cheapasses and now that we've seen it hit $15 who the crap would pay $20?

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#79 drmanhattan445

drmanhattan445

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

So I see this while at work text my cheapass friend to go pick it up for the both of us and by the time he gets down there its jacked up to $20!?! WTH

#80 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:58 PM

20!! hmm.. than what about store price? same as 20!?

#81 agile235

agile235

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:16 PM

Glad I checked the thread again before I left for the store. Would've been livid to get there and had have them change the price.

#82 Redbaron67

Redbaron67

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:30 PM

Yes been waiting for this game to hit the 20buck mark, yoink!

#83 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:49 PM

WTF!

You can always worry about getting your RZ points later after you purchase by adding it to the "Report missing points" section on the RZ site.

#84 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:53 PM

Got a 360 version (Epic edition) this morning around 11 am for $14.99 at the Chino Hills, CA store. There were about half a dozen left. The price was ringing up for $19.99 but I had them pricematch online which was still $14.99 at that time. Glad I got in before the price adjustment!

#85 Optical

Optical

Go Big Red

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:08 AM

Best Buy did the same thing to Child of Eden. I went there after work and by that time the damn thing was changed to $20, instead of $10. Screw you Worst Buy!

#86 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:17 AM

Beat the game for PC. It was pretty cool and definitely worth 15 bucks.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#87 kayatai

kayatai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:20 AM

WTF!

FYI You can link your RZ to your BB.com account and/or just put in your RZ number at checkout.

#88 darthbane23

darthbane23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:33 AM

So you know Bulletstorm is now $19.99 at Amazon.

#89 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:35 AM

I got the ps3 Limited Edition, is there a difference between this and the Epic Edition besides the expired GoW beta?

#90 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:00 AM

I got the ps3 Limited Edition, is there a difference between this and the Epic Edition besides the expired GoW beta?

No, thats the only difference.