Gamestop Epic Rewards Giveaway! Trip for 4 to Epic Games Studio!

stealth1290

CAGiversary!
Just received this in my inbox:
Just for being a GameStop® PowerUp Rewards™ member, you could win the Gears of War 3 Be Epic for a Day Experience. You are automatically entered for a chance to win when you make a purchase or trade in September with your PowerUp Rewards card at any GameStop store or online at GameStop.com.

Giveaway Includes:

Trip for 4 to Epic Games Studio in Cary, NC.
Exclusive opportunity for winner and guests to test future Gears of War 3 DLC.
Behind-the-scenes look at the making of Gears of War 3 including never-before-seen confidential information not available to the public.
Custom Gears of War 3 Xbox 360® console autographed by dev team.
$2,000 cash for winner.

To enter for your chance to win the Gears of War 3 Be Epic for a Day Experience, just use your PowerUp Rewards Card when you make a purchase or trade at your local GameStop or on GameStop.com. You'll score more points, and you'll automatically be entered! Don't forget,
PowerUp Rewards Pro™ members automatically get two entries with purchase or trade.*

You can see the official page here

You DO NOT have to be a Powerup rewards member to enter, and as is the case with ALL sweepstakes you do not have to trade-in or purchase anything to enter. You can enter twice a day as per the official rules

To enter without a Powerup Rewards membership and/or making a trade-in or purchase go to this website, from the way I read the rules you can submit two of these forms per day (if someone speaks legalise better then myself would like to clarify this let me know!).
[quote name='official rules page']There is a limit of a total of two (2) entries per entrant per each day of the Sweepstakes Period regardless of entry method. These two (2) entries can be achieved via a combination of the below entry methods.[/quote]

Contest runs from 12AM CST on September 1st (yesterday) until 11:59pm CST on September 30th. Winner will be selected on October 15th
[quote name='official rules page']Administrator will attempt to contact the potential Winner via the telephone number provided at time of entry. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If the potential Winner cannot be reached directly, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received.[/quote] so don't ignore unknown number on that day!!!

Obviously odds are pretty far out considering the amount of people that will be entered into this contest without even knowing, think about how many Powerup rewards members make purchases or do trade-ins every day, but it can't hurt to enter twice a day, it's a pretty (pardon the pun) Epic prize.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe more GOW fans aren't interested in this. Ah well, it is a pretty long shot contest. I put my two entries in for today!

[quote name='stealth1290']I can't believe more GOW fans aren't interested in this. Ah well, it is a pretty long shot contest. I put my two entries in for today![/QUOTE]
I'd absolutely love to win this, but I figure my chances are basically zero.

bread's done
Back