New Pinball Hall of Fame collection coming to iOS (and Android and other platforms)

crunchewy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Not the old game, but a brand new one with new machines! Woohoo! Finally!

They posted on Facebook:
FarSight Studios is extremely proud to announce that we will be releasing a new pinball game in early 2012! We’ve been busy acquiring licenses, building new tables, and developing our technology on many platforms (including iPhone, iPad, and Android). We welcome all comments and table suggestions (we keep a running tally of all requests). We want to ensure that our game will be the definitive collection of classic pinball! Stay tuned for updates over the next few months!

I'll buy this for XBLA and iOS, day 1. So awesome!

Pinball games are one of the greatest things about the iPad. I always look forward to a new one. I was really enjoying War Pinball most recent.

Yes, it's very good, but also a bit buggy. RBION is good and plays great, but I've run into a game ending bug in it once (ball disappeared, ball search, kicks another ball out, that drains and then it put a ball in the plunger but wouldn't let me plunge it. "Call attendant" put another ball in the plunger lane, which I couldn't launch either), and it was during a good game, of course. :( It's only happened to me once, though. Another less important, but still annoying bug is that the Wizard goals unlock after completing standard goals, but then go away and all you get are the standard goals again, but all checked. I.e. you can't go for any of the wizard goals.

They finally got the Facebook leader boards working, but it's still pretty hokey. Fortunately they are promising Game Center leader boards by early April (at the latest - I certainly hope sooner).

Of the launch games, RBION and Black Hole are my favorite, considering both the quality of the game itself and how it plays in this simulation. Tales is probably good too, but we already had that in PHoF and I was never a huge fan of the game anyway, so I haven't played it much.

Love me a good pinball game. Can never get enough of them. That would be a selling point of me owning a tablet is how awesome a pinball game would look on them:) Can't wait for the Williams collection though.

[quote name='Spanky']Love me a good pinball game. Can never get enough of them. That would be a selling point of me owning a tablet is how awesome a pinball game would look on them:) Can't wait for the Williams collection though.[/QUOTE]

Pinball Arcade is the new game from the folks that made Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection. It has better physics and isn't limited to particular manufacturer. So it's already here. Or am I confused about what you're saying?

[quote name='crunchewy']Pinball Arcade is the new game from the folks that made Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection. It has better physics and isn't limited to particular manufacturer. So it's already here. Or am I confused about what you're saying?[/QUOTE]

No I was the confused one lol. Didn't realize that it was already out. Downloading now :)

bread's done
Back