$9.99-$14.99 3DS Games at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 WuTangTurtle

WuTangTurtle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:57 PM

Shadow Wars is great. I'm a big Advnace Wars/Fire Emblem fan and love Shadow Wars. It is closer to Fire Emblem as you don't buy units. I really like the customization and leveling up of the characters. It's not very complicated but it adds a bit of depth to the game.

#32 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

Buy the Dinosaur game and flip back to Amazon for 33.3% profit

I am doing just that. The shipping label has an error right now, though, not sure what's up with it.

Also, Asphalt 3D is down to $14.58 now.
Posted Image

#33 biledriver

biledriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:55 PM

The only cheap ones I don't have are Combat of Giants and Asphalt 3D, I don't have Pro Evolution soccer but that's out of my price range.

Does anybody know if Asphalt 3D is any good?

I played both Asphalt and Ridge Racer and, although neither were very good, I definitely enjoyed Asphalt more. I know that goes against almost every review but I really did prefer Asphalt in every way.

#34 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:36 PM

Picked up combat of giants. Thanks CheapyD.

#35 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:55 AM

Should also note that the TIV for the Dinosaur game is $12 at Best Buy. If you preorder a game you get another 40%... so you spend $10 to put $16.80 towards an upcoming game. Not too much, but every bit helps considering 3DS games are $40, and Star Fox comes out this week. :)
Posted Image

#36 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:58 AM

Anyone looking to get Shadow Wars remember that TRU is having B1G150% off on $19.99 games. Shadow Wars shows up on their website as $19.99.
Posted Image

#37 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:13 AM

If you want to save a little, Ghost Recon is $14.99 at AWD.

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

#38 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:32 AM

i still haven't used my credit from zelda...might pick up ghost recon

I used mine the Nintendo dogs and cats game when it was 19.99

Free 1st party game. Not sure it's any good though.

#39 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:34 AM

I highly recommend Ghost Recon at that price. I got it at launch and don't regret it. Easily my favorite game on the 3DS not counting ports. As others have said, it's like a mix of Advance Wars and Fire Emblem. You have a small squad though with no unit factories, and the level setups are really well balanced.

My Tradelist

#40 Game_Dude_3

Game_Dude_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:25 AM

Anyone looking to get Shadow Wars remember that TRU is having B1G150% off on $19.99 games. Shadow Wars shows up on their website as $19.99.

Good call.

#41 Justin42

Justin42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:50 AM

I played both Asphalt and Ridge Racer and, although neither were very good, I definitely enjoyed Asphalt more. I know that goes against almost every review but I really did prefer Asphalt in every way.

I don't know if I'd go quite that far but Asphalt definitely surprised me and is a lot more fun than most of the reviews let on... I'd say $10-$15 is a sure thing if you're a racing fan.

#42 unopepito06

unopepito06

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:03 PM

Picked up Street Fighter for 20.99 from Amazon Warehouse. Says it includes case, art and manual. Wish I could afford to pick up Ghost Recon after that recommendation, but what with Gears coming...

#43 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:05 PM

Picked up Street Fighter for 20.99 from Amazon Warehouse. Says it includes case, art and manual. Wish I could afford to pick up Ghost Recon after that recommendation, but what with Gears coming...

Must get ghost recon. It's perfect to play before you go to bed at night. That's what I did
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#44 m3talst0rm

m3talst0rm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:43 PM

Must get ghost recon. It's perfect to play before you go to bed at night. That's what I did

Same here...I've been playing at least one mission a night before bed. Great game.

m3talst0rm17.png

#45 unopepito06

unopepito06

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:20 PM

Look's like it's gonna be $20 + $5 GC at Toys R Us for the week of the 11th. Definitely a better deal for folks who still get charged tax from amazon (like me) :)

#46 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:29 PM

Thanks cheapy, but I paid $17 for those at the Target sale and still haven't opened them. :shame:

And I WON'T be dishonest and take them to Wal*Mart.
Posted Image