Amazon Back-to-School Event: Up to 50% off Select Games

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

not when i picked up sly for 7.50 at target on clearance.

cool story bro

#62 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:42 PM

cool story bro

Numerous people in the Target clearance thread have reported getting the sly collection for that price
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#63 illennium

illennium

Systems Analyst

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

Numerous people in the Target clearance thread have reported getting the sly collection for that price

There are better ways of saying it, e.g., "If you have a Target near you, you might be able to get it for $7.50 on clearance."

Saying "This price is not good because I personally got a YMMV better price on it elsewhere, even though this information is unlikely to benefit others" is both stupid and douchey.

#64 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:56 PM

There are better ways of saying it, e.g., "If you have a Target near you, you might be able to get it for $7.50 on clearance."

Saying "This price is not good because I personally got a YMMV better price on it elsewhere, even though this information is unlikely to benefit others" is both stupid and douchey.

+1

CAG is all about informing others of deals found in store or online for the best possible price.

#65 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:58 PM

Forgot about the ymmv thing lol my bad
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#66 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

Anybody else wonder why the trade in on the $49.99 GOW bundle is $11.50 but the red controller is $12.50? I need a 4th controller for R&C:A4O.

I also got Sly at Target though I may have paid $15, though it seemed worth it for $5 per game as my sons haven't played them yet and they are good games. It was the only copy though.

Edited by rjejr, 06 September 2011 - 06:59 PM.
typo - the games are "good" but not "god"

#67 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:23 PM

Well I decided to pick up Super Monkey Ball to try out. In case I don't like it I can basically get my money back by trading to Best Buy.
502070.png

#68 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:08 AM

$28.63 is now the price for Dragon Age 2 on PS3

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#69 captpluto9465

captpluto9465

CAGalicious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:01 PM

I don't see Dragon Age II listed on the Back to School sale page and I went through all six pages. I only see it on the direct link product's page. Is this new price permanent or is it only for the school sale?

#70 meatwad3000

meatwad3000

The Mauve Avenger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:42 AM

for $29.98 I bought the rock of the dead on the 360 and the Dead Space 2 CE on the PC not a bad haul I'd say myself.

#71 Raven19x

Raven19x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:43 AM

In for Lego RockBand on 360. Nice music collection for that price.