Out Now Borderlands 2

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#61 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:53 AM

Theres a bugged side mission "Medical Mystery" just exit the area and enter a diferent level and go back there to pick up the weapon from the body.
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#62 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:18 PM

Theres a bugged side mission "Medical Mystery" just exit the area and enter a diferent level and go back there to pick up the weapon from the body.

is that when you have to kill dr mercy?

i had that glitch on me too. i think it was because i technically killed him outside of the frosty caverns where he spawns. when i killed him inside it, i could inspect the body just fine.

i also had another mission glitch where you gotta kill a bunch of cars for parts. the one car drove off a side of a cliff and i could pick up his part.

exiting the game without saving fixed both these glitches.

EightBitArtist.png

#63 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

For Medical Mystery, I had 2 weird problems:

1) I was killed and respawned, but apparently my turret killed him just as I died. So when I got back he was dead.

2) The game only spawned 12 enemies for the next section. Had to save and quit. Exiting the area wasn't fixing it.
Spoiler

#64 MightySlacker

MightySlacker

RANCH! RANCH! RANCH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

I'm about to go after Firehawk (lvl 11 commando), you can add me for co-op (MightySlacker on PSN), I'll be playing all damn day
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

#65 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

Ran into the dr mercy issue last night but called it a night instead of trying to fix it so hopefully itll be there when I reload the game.
Ill be starting a new character(siren maybe) and playing this afternoon if anyone wants to play, Hammik on psn.
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#66 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:27 PM

Didn't play much of the first one but after 3 hrs last night I am loving this one!

I have PS+ is BL1 worth going back and playing later?

#67 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Didn't play much of the first one but after 3 hrs last night I am loving this one!

I have PS+ is BL1 worth going back and playing later?

I dont know what all you can get from having a bl1 save but I got some stupid helmet for it. As far as I am concerned bl2 is a huge improvement and there is no reason to look back.
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#68 KillerSmokey24

KillerSmokey24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

Im about to kill firehawk. Im a level 11 Gunzerker. Wanting to Co-op but the people online in random games are idiots. One just joined my game and as soon as I was looting a chest just walked over there and took the weapons. So Im wanting to play with someone with common sense. PSN=VolsVegasKing if you wanna join up!

#69 harleymandvdson

harleymandvdson

Da destroyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:35 PM

Anyone wanna play Borderlands 2 sometime? Add me on psn: harleymandvdson

#70 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

Found that most people are Commando's (of the 5 games I have played 10/12 have been commando's) probably going to switch to Maya.

Add me up: SleepHastings starting over but if anyone wants to help me power level (if you can still do this like you did in the first game) I would really appreciate the help :D

#71 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:19 AM

Found that most people are Commando's (of the 5 games I have played 10/12 have been commando's) probably going to switch to Maya.

Add me up: SleepHastings starting over but if anyone wants to help me power level (if you can still do this like you did in the first game) I would really appreciate the help :D

Haha, on my FL 90% of people are playing Assassin. I'm using Maya and she's much better then Lilith since her phase ability is more useful.

5r8h3bp.gif

578ad03c0ad2df0fd38c01d22c5f5d88_0cdf051

#72 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

All Ive come across are ninjas and mayas. I saw 1 commando and 1 afk gunzerker

#73 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

Observation with a very minor story reference(I'm level 17 having done all side quests):
Spoiler

Anyway- still having fun. I'm playing Commando too. I played the first game solo with a soldier, and i found that it was incredibly nice having the turret around for assists on shielded enemies. Not so useful in co-op. I'm playing through a coop campaign with a friend as a Gunzerker. I'm a lvl7 there.

Wanting to Co-op but the people online in random games are idiots. One just joined my game and as soon as I was looting a chest just walked over there and took the weapons. So Im wanting to play with someone with common sense. PSN=VolsVegasKing if you wanna join up!

This is why i didn't play any public matches in the first game, and probably won't this time. That and modded equipment.
Spoiler

#74 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:50 AM

What is considered common courtesy in borderlands when it comes to loot and are there other things I should know about playing in a party? I never played the first one online but Ive run into some really inconsiderate people in this one.

#75 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:01 AM

What is considered common courtesy in borderlands when it comes to loot and are there other things I should know about playing in a party? I never played the first one online but Ive run into some really inconsiderate people in this one.

I would guess if someone opens a chest do not basically push them out of the way and takk all the stuff. One guy last night did the (hold square) loot on any and everything and stole a mod I wanted. :hot: Currently I am just looking for alot of the head mods you can get want to try to get them all for Maya.

#76 MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:44 AM

I would like to start a Co-Op mission with someone. Im a total newb at this game, never played the first one.

Please add me on PSN - MiaFLSurf - Idl ove to get out there and Eff stuff up

#77 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

derf, just started last night. on a whim I chose the girl. But I'd be willing to start a new character for multi if anyone sees me online.

#78 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

Ive got some time today if anyone want to play some freshy characters PSN Hammik

#79 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

For Medical Mystery, I had 2 weird problems:

1) I was killed and respawned, but apparently my turret killed him just as I died. So when I got back he was dead.

2) The game only spawned 12 enemies for the next section. Had to save and quit. Exiting the area wasn't fixing it.

i had the area not spawn enough people either, but i just went outside and did a side quest with bandits in it and finished it there.

EightBitArtist.png

#80 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:38 PM

I found plenty of bandits to kill but I ran out of ammo so often I almost turned the game off. A clip in that gun holds over 100 bullets but when you get them 16 at a time the reload time was just getting me murdered. I think that was my least favorite mission so far. Firehawk was cool though.

#81 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

Would love to get some multiplayer going. Played a little last night, I think I reached level 7. Just got Claptrap's boat, but going back to finish up the quests with Sir Hammerlock before I proceed.

Playing as Axton the Commando. Picked that because I saw people on here saying that people online were playing as everyone else for the most part.

#82 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:58 PM

If you dont mind back tracking a bit, Im level 6 about to kill boom bewm, Ive got time to play for a while. PSN is Hammik.

Anyone find a solid wiki for this game yet?

#83 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

Got a key from signing up my email/shift code.

Got two purple guns I didn't like so I PS quit, came back and my key is no longer there =(

Anybody with a gold key want to do this with me ?

5r8h3bp.gif

#84 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

why not wait till youre a high level before opening the the golden chest?

EightBitArtist.png

#85 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

why not wait till youre a high level before opening the the golden chest?

Chest said "rarest weapons" so I opened it instantly lol

One of my many flaws.

5r8h3bp.gif

#86 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

started up my siren last night felt so good to just phase lock the midget + wompa mini boss and kill him in under 1min.

lvl 7 now on after midnight usually till 3am

#87 GBH

GBH

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:59 AM

I game tested for this game and gave them a ton of good ideas that made it into the game including that mechromancer dlc character. I told them you need a gun from the beginning that has unlimited ammo but apparently they didn't listen to that sugggestion. Yes borderlands 2 is a huge improvement over the first one but i won't buy it since i just got the first one for free and i am not playing games nearly as much as i used to. I'm gonna save all my online time for gta v where i will be bunny hopping over corpses.
I Didn't Mean To

#88 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:59 AM

im lvl 18 gunzerker now, i must have killed like 2000 enemies already its nuts! I'm liking it alot especially Tiny Tina but its not too different from the first one and I guess I can see it getting a little old once u beat it and reach lvl 50, I hope the game gets more epic and hopefully the dlc stuff will be fun.
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#89 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:43 AM

I game tested for this game and gave them a ton of good ideas that made it into the game including that mechromancer dlc character. I told them you need a gun from the beginning that has unlimited ammo but apparently they didn't listen to that sugggestion. Yes borderlands 2 is a huge improvement over the first one but i won't buy it since i just got the first one for free and i am not playing games nearly as much as i used to. I'm gonna save all my online time for gta v where i will be bunny hopping over corpses.

That's a terrible suggestion.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#90 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

Anybody want to party up for Slaughter House runs? I'm already pass round 2 and its pretty brutal.

5r8h3bp.gif