Out Now Borderlands 2

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#121 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:40 AM

mores codes here, i just checked, still valid, so hurry while supplies last link below

i just redeemed it and it worked!! still works
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#122 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:57 AM

I used that code and linked my Shift account and went into my game and it says I have 5 keys. I thought I'd only have 3. Either way I'm quite happy.

#123 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

just a heads up for those who missed out, just check the his twitter regularly, because there is a chance he might be giving out more codes in the near future

#124 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:05 PM

That last code is still active, just redeemed it right now.
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#125 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

The fact that you can dupe the keys, you probably shouldn't feel bad if you miss them. Have at least one and your good.:lol:

#126 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:28 AM

If you guys didn't know... quitting from the XMB forces a save but ejecting the disc does not force a save. Great for when you want to go slot machine hunting for purples/oranges.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#127 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

If you guys didn't know... quitting from the XMB forces a save but ejecting the disc does not force a save. Great for when you want to go slot machine hunting for purples/oranges.

Was it updated?

Because I've been XMB quitting for a while now, just did it 30 mins ago to give my friend 100k and it still works.

5r8h3bp.gif

#128 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

Anyone have a good guide to duping keys? I watched the only one I could find on youtube and it wasn't very good
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#129 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:04 AM

Was it updated?

Because I've been XMB quitting for a while now, just did it 30 mins ago to give my friend 100k and it still works.

That may work in multiplayer if you're not hosting. I know from doing the AI shotgun/shield quest xmb quitting forced a save.
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#130 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:19 AM

i just xmb quitted today solo while doing the slots trying to get a legendary gun and it didnt force a save. also, i just got off 5 minutes ago and never downloaded any type of patch.

EightBitArtist.png

#131 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:38 AM

That may work in multiplayer if you're not hosting. I know from doing the AI shotgun/shield quest xmb quitting forced a save.

Someone else must have run by a save point. I just did a force quit (hold PS button down, "Quit Game") to see what the other quest reward was in a "Return quest to this person or this person" quest.

#132 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:18 PM

more codes for those who missed it,

#133 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

Damn of course when its for 5 keys it doesnt work for me.

#134 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

Was it updated?

what game is the image in your sig from. That's hilarious!!

#135 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:02 AM

what game is the image in your sig from. That's hilarious!!

RE5, wesker/jill

5r8h3bp.gif

#136 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:07 AM

ok me and brainberry need 2 lvl 50s to beat terra!!
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#137 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:12 AM

ok me and brainberry need 2 lvl 50s to beat terra!!

I already knew that, I just wanted to see how it looks like. Didn't know it can launch you outside of the map LOL

5r8h3bp.gif

#138 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

i cant get jimmy jenkins to spawn for me. its getting really fucking irritating.

EightBitArtist.png

#139 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

Someone else must have run by a save point. I just did a force quit (hold PS button down, "Quit Game") to see what the other quest reward was in a "Return quest to this person or this person" quest.

That's not quitting from the xmb that I was referring to. Where you hit the PS button and select quit game under the Game tab. Good to know that quitting the other way works easier and better though.

Referal for Dusk 514:

#140 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

i cant get jimmy jenkins to spawn for me. its getting really fucking irritating.

Found him on accident while doing a quest for Tannis, collecting 4 echo evidence of torture/experiments or something. More than 1 popped out of the boxes.

As for holding PS button down for that black screen 4 option menu (quit, controller settings, etc) I use that almost exclusively now because the XMB takes forever to load now since I have so many PSN games from PS+.

#141 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:13 AM

LOL some guy last night asked if I wanted maxed out money so now I have 999,999,999$ looks like I will be hitting the slots.

Kamagii.png

#142 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

Anybody here @ 50 yet and want to farm Terra for Legendaries?

5r8h3bp.gif

#143 EstonianBeast

EstonianBeast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:37 PM

I am so why not, let the farming begin :) Btw anyone here has any great loot? lvl 48-50 eq preferred

Call me EB!

1373669130385.gif

#144 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

New code

WB5T3-JS3Z3-RSTWT-SJ533-FTXBT

my buddy has been solo farming terra. got a level 50 legendary commando class mod but he doest play commando so he gave it to me. he also has a level 49 bee shield that he just instantly murders shit with.

EightBitArtist.png

#145 EstonianBeast

EstonianBeast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

New code

WB5T3-JS3Z3-RSTWT-SJ533-FTXBT

my buddy has been solo farming terra. got a level 50 legendary commando class mod but he doest play commando so he gave it to me. he also has a level 49 bee shield that he just instantly murders shit with.

Would your friend be kind enough to dupe it to me? I can give 50mil for it.

Call me EB!

1373669130385.gif

#146 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:23 PM

Got the bee to drop after 10 - 15 mins of farming the guy. Now farming the warrior for some shotguns lol.

#147 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:28 AM

Would your friend be kind enough to dupe it to me? I can give 50mil for it.

no. he wont. he spends a lot of time farming for his items. he isnt going to just give it to some random who hasnt put the time in to get it themselves.

plus money is worthless. its super easy to max out your money.

EightBitArtist.png

#148 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:21 AM

no. he wont. he spends a lot of time farming for his items. he isnt going to just give it to some random who hasnt put the time in to get it themselves.

plus money is worthless. its super easy to max out your money.

Hey can your buddy dupe it for me I can provide him with my hot new track from DJ Rapstar I rap Gangster's Paradise backwards with my mom. I think he would like it plus I have perfected the reach around.

Kamagii.png

#149 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

I'm farming Warrior right now, I'll post up the Legendaries lvl 50's I get and will dupe it since it isn't a big deal.

Would love some extra Siren Skin/Head mods if you have them

5r8h3bp.gif

#150 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:00 AM

Just got a Level 50 Conference Call shotgun.

5r8h3bp.gif