Photo
- - - - -

Out Now Borderlands 2

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#151 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:11 AM

Just got a Level 50 Conference Call shotgun.

Would you like anything for it?

#152 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:16 AM

Hey can your buddy dupe it for me I can provide him with my hot new track from DJ Rapstar I rap Gangster's Paradise backwards with my mom. I think he would like it plus I have perfected the reach around.

he already got da plat in def jam rapstar son!

EightBitArtist.png

#153 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

Would you like anything for it?

Any level 50 legendary weapon I would take.

Also just got a level 50 Bee shield and Level 50 Slayer Of Terramourfus Class Mod for Gunzerker.

jUzp7Jo.gif

#154 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:35 AM

New code

WB5T3-JS3Z3-RSTWT-SJ533-FTXBT

my buddy has been solo farming terra. got a level 50 legendary commando class mod but he doest play commando so he gave it to me. he also has a level 49 bee shield that he just instantly murders shit with.

code expired :(
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#155 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

new code!!
cbkbb-rsjzb-rzbkj-9tw3t-5rxr6
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#156 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:55 AM

new code!!

Thanks snake I got one. ;)

#157 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

stupid question (I've been gone for a week): Where do we enter the code and sign up for whatever it is we sign up for? online or thru the game?

#158 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

stupid question (I've been gone for a week): Where do we enter the code and sign up for whatever it is we sign up for? online or thru the game?

You redeem these codes in game under the extras tab in the main menue. You have to sign up for a gearbox shift account though for it to work.

https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/home

#159 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

code expired :(

if you see the code a day later, yeah its going to be expired. they only last a few hours.

EightBitArtist.png

#160 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:54 PM

Thanks gamer4life88. for some reason I couldn't find the site yesterday. I'll boot it up later to activate.

#161 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

new code!!

Expired

#162 EstonianBeast

EstonianBeast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

Any level 50 legendary weapon I would take.

Also just got a level 50 Bee shield and Level 50 Slayer Of Terramourfus Class Mod for Gunzerker.

Hey do you have the Badaboom orange rocket laucher for the Bee and/or Conference call?

Call me EB!

1373669130385.gif

#163 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:35 AM

Hey do you have the Badaboom orange rocket laucher for the Bee and/or Conference call?

Is that the only Legendary you have? Because we can just go dupe for dupe if you don't have a problem with it, I also have a Wisky Shield.

jUzp7Jo.gif

#164 EstonianBeast

EstonianBeast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

Hey, nevermind i got the bee and the conf gun.
Well i have Impaler, a Terra hide 1 more lvl 50 shield, aswell as lvl 50 sniper and a smg, cant recall their names tho.

Call me EB!

1373669130385.gif

#165 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

Can anyone spare a CC? Cleared out my backpack dropping a couple stuff without paying attention. PSN is iM_Gino

#166 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

Quick question: If any of you try to sprint, do you do your special move?

Battlefield 3 did the same thing where when I try to sprint, I sometimes throw a grenade. And in BL2, I throw my turret (sometimes it doesn't although the time bar appears).

Want to make sure it's the games and not just my controller...

#167 farmor-cn

farmor-cn

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

Battlefield 3 did the same thing where when I try to sprint, I sometimes throw a grenade. And in BL2, I throw my turret (sometimes it doesn't although the time bar appears).

Sounds weird, It's never happened to me.

#168 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:23 AM

well if a similar thing happened in bf3, it most likely the controller

ive never throw a nade or a turret pressing L3

EightBitArtist.png

#169 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

I'll third that- never happened.

8bitArtist - would you mind if i hope into your game for a little sometime this week to grab some levels?
Spoiler

#170 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:08 PM

Well, that's just fantastic...thanks guys. Guess I'll finally switch my controllers out *sigh*

#171 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

I'll third that- never happened.

8bitArtist - would you mind if i hope into your game for a little sometime this week to grab some levels?

well, im 48 now, so ill be maxing soon. i have all the other trophies in the game except level 50 and the maya phaselock one. i power levels my maya to 18 or something, so ill probably finish off those 2 trophies today. after that, i dont know how much ill be playing.

i really wanna fight vermivorous the invincible though before i trade it in.

EightBitArtist.png

#172 spedmunki

spedmunki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

Finally caved and bough BL2, damn this game is awesome. But after reading this thread I feel like I'm so late to the party....

#173 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

Finally caved and bough BL2, damn this game is awesome. But after reading this thread I feel like I'm so late to the party....

I went on vacation a few days after it came out and I agree, it feels like the wave has already crested. (give me a shout if you want to play multi. I think Im around level 11).

#174 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

well, im 48 now, so ill be maxing soon. i have all the other trophies in the game except level 50 and the maya phaselock one. i power levels my maya to 18 or something, so ill probably finish off those 2 trophies today. after that, i dont know how much ill be playing.

i really wanna fight vermivorous the invincible though before i trade it in.

what level did you need zero at to get his trophy out of curiosity.

Kamagii.png

#175 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

31 for zer0. gotta get the final skill in the red tree because that enables more time with each kill while in stealth.

level 25 for gunzeker. gotta go into the blue skill tree to enable extra time per kill there as well.

zerkers is much more of a pain than zer0s

EightBitArtist.png

#176 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

Wow I thought my controller was breaking too. Its weird though because it only happens with the controller that came with the system(which is heavier than the others so it must have diff hardware.) but when I run sometimes I throw and grenade and switch my guns and jump. It happened to my girlfriend first and I was making fun of her for blaming the controller, sure enough it started happening to me when we switched.
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#177 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

What ps3 model did you buy? Maybe we have the same controller and its only an issue with that one make.

I got the 160GB family pack with ratchet and clank and singstar
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#178 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

What ps3 model did you buy? Maybe we have the same controller and its only an issue with that one make.

I got the 160GB family pack with ratchet and clank and singstar

It's been a few years since I bought mine, but I think it was just a 120gb Slim model. I don't think it came with a game, but I could be wrong.

#179 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

Got a custom head skin for Siren from this huge varkid last night. I play gunzerker so I'm willing to trade for that

#180 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

Got a custom head skin for Siren from this huge varkid last night. I play gunzerker so I'm willing to trade for that

U mean Kawaii Killer?

I'll give you any Legendary Weapon/ Shield for it(I have them all)

jUzp7Jo.gif