Out Now Borderlands 2

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#211 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

I still need to do it to get my mission trophy. I should be free tonight (central time).
Spoiler

#212 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

Yeah. Ore Chasm. Definitely doable with 2 people with 30-35 equips. Doable by 3 at L35 with equal lv equips if all three put out serious amounts of DPS. Would not do it again at 4 unless everyone is dead serious and helpful/communicating. It does drop L35 loot from what I've seen and a crap ton of it.

Hope you had better luck after I passed back out, razrvamp.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#213 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:46 AM

me and 3 other dudes finally got verm to spawn. it took 7 ultimates in a row at the beginning of caustic caverns for him to spawn...

then with a sliver of life left on verm, THE GAME DISCONNECTS FROM THE FUCKING HOST

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EightBitArtist.png

#214 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:07 AM

me and 3 other dudes finally got verm to spawn. it took 7 ultimates in a row at the beginning of caustic caverns for him to spawn...

then with a sliver of life left on verm, THE GAME DISCONNECTS FROM THE FUCKING HOST

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Welcome to the norm of online game. Do you know the host? That might be the problem.

I'll go back to normal now....feeling a need to get online with Hito and Mad.....and Mad drives crazy. Never let him drive no matter how much he says he's had to drink. \\:D/

Ugh....I need to find some time to devote to this....then again it might help if I didn't start 3 different characters.

#215 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:39 AM

yup i know the host. played with him plenty of times.

EightBitArtist.png

#216 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

So remember when we were talking about controllers not working in this game? Yeah that controller just went full retard on me last night. I opened it up(DONT TAKE THIS TASK LIGHTLY) and cleaned it and its still messed up outside of the game now. Anyone trying to get rid of a controller/ know of a deal.

Edit: So someone suggested the obvious and easy answer after I had torn the whole thing apart and failed to put it back together correctly several times. I think it was 4th horseman who had the issue, press the reset button on the back of the controller. Glad I caught this before trading in all my games to get a new one. Although after taking the thing apart and cleaning it, the controller feels so much better.
Even editier: So that worked for only a bit but I found this video of a fix for our exact problem. Let you know if Im successful.
Spoiler

Success! Saved myself from spending $55 on a new controller with about a cents worth of tape.

Edited by OlDirtyBastard, 05 October 2012 - 05:36 PM.

Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#217 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

Gearbox Software will be posting new Shift codes via their twitter.

"Specifically, we'll be posting codes on 10/5 at 6PM and 11PM CT and on 10/6 at 5AM, 11AM and 3PM CT"

#218 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

get your codes biotches...several going up today and tomorrow:

C3CBJ-CW5HJ-6S3WJ-9B53T-5RX6C [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]

#219 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:13 AM

New shift golden key code is active for PS3
53WJB-R5CZ3-RS3C3-9TWJT-HZFHR

Edit: Expiring soon

Edited by Kazaganthi, 06 October 2012 - 06:35 AM.

#220 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

Are these codes JUST for golden keys? Or is there anything else you get with them?

#221 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:03 PM

Are these codes JUST for golden keys? Or is there anything else you get with them?

only golden keys. Here is the code thread in case you guys didn't know it existed: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=329209 ;)

EDIT: I assume all of you are farther than me, but I finally got the NPC to come back after the Sancturary event. I was worried as he hasn't been there for the past 6 missions/12-15 game loads. He used to be somewhere every time I loaded my game.

#222 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

So I was farming minecraft skins/heads and now have a bunch of extra skins for each class and possibly a gunzerker head if anyone wants.
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#223 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

Ive been trying to get the commando medic mask and so far I have 1 extra assassin and siren head(alien and metroid) but Im sure Ill have more before I finally get the one I need. Let me know if you want them. Id especially like to trade head for head but Ill give it away if you dont have anything.

#224 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:44 AM

I appreciate all the help Mad39er has been providing with missions. I miss playing with my CAG brethren since MW2 activity died out. Been playing this game mostly so if you catch me online throw me a message if you want some company as I would rather not just jump into games uninvited.
NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#225 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

Anyne still playing this? Ive been having a horribletime with random matches anyone wanna play today? PSN- Hammik

Also I still have 3 siren and assassin heads from geary

#226 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

I appreciate all the help Mad39er has been providing with missions. I miss playing with my CAG brethren since MW2 activity died out. Been playing this game mostly so if you catch me online throw me a message if you want some company as I would rather not just jump into games uninvited.

I been playing with him too. But if you want another cag to play with add me. Im capped now and only doing trophy clean up. I'll be on all day today in about a hour. Psn name same as cag

#227 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

Just got the special edtion heads from a friend anyone up for trade or are they not too rare?

Kamagii.png

#228 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

Mechromancer coming out early:
http://forums.gearbo...ad.php?t=166884

Her skill tree:
http://www.borderlan...chromancer.html

#229 GirlsRscandalouz

GirlsRscandalouz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:51 AM

I'm level 50 Siren with tons of Legendary everything.. looking to share with the right people.. looking for heads and skins..of all characters. If interested pm me and I'll give my gamer tag.. PS3 only

#230 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

Downloading patch now, Im hoping it doesnt reset my keys but I only have 2 anyway so no big loss.

edit: Still have the keys.

Edited by OlDirtyBastard, 09 October 2012 - 04:38 PM.

#231 ZettaSA

ZettaSA

Zetta_SlowSA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

Downloaded the patch, lost my skins, 5 keys, and for some reason I'm not getting my Mechromancer. At least I kept my badass rank.

#232 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

^^^ Same

I lost all my skins/heads AND my badass rank =(

5r8h3bp.gif

#233 ZettaSA

ZettaSA

Zetta_SlowSA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

I guess I just got really lucky with my badass rank and save files, I twittered Randy, so maybe he can help me out.

#234 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

Damn that sucks guys, I haven't downloaded anything yet but if I back up my save and profile data to the cloud will I be able to get back all my, keys, skins, and rank if this happens?

#235 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

Sorry dyeknom, things just didn't work out for today. I saw you were playing and was planning on shooting you a message after I finished my ep. of Walking Dead. Then I had to DL the update/patch (still have my 4 keys and badass rank!) on my slow-ass Internet. Then, a few minutes after I started playing (right after I sent you the invite) I got a call from my son's school saying he has a 100+ fever...

DAMMIT! All I want are the co-op trophies.

Though I'd like to play with you sometime; you seem to be the closest to my level.

#236 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

I guess I won't boot up borderlands 2 for the next few days...I don't want to lose my badass rank.

#237 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

Everything looks good on my end after the downloading the patch.

#238 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

If we back up the profile saves to a USB stick, shouldn't that protect the badass rank and keys?
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#239 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

My badass rank & skins was actually reset before I DL'd the patch

5r8h3bp.gif

#240 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:16 PM