Out Now Borderlands 2

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#241 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

damn dude. glad i didnt boot it up. although after looking at gaiges skill tree, i have no interest in playing as her.

EightBitArtist.png

#242 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

i wanna know when the first story dlc is gonna hit
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#243 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

Just downloaded and no issues. Rank is the same and my keys are still there.

I made a copy to usb in case I lost them.

#244 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

How about them AIDS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

going to throw a copy of both on USB tonight hope to finish upgrading all characters tonight

Sleep+Hastings.png

#245 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

Im liking the mechromancer a bunch more than I thought I would. Im doing the anarchy tree and as soon as I remember to not reload ever, she will be a monster. Ive gotten 30 stacks of anarchy out of a possible 150 and even at 30 I was tearing badasses up from mid to close range. Of course I usually like using a sniper which she cant do with this build, but Im getting over it. Deathtrap is awesome too.
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#246 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

Our saves didn't get messed up. (Not sure why I've been posting in the 360 thread instead of here either).

#247 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

im using the Mechromancer and she's pretty good so far
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#248 spedmunki

spedmunki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

Didn't lose my badass ranks!

Gameplay question: Haw anyone been able to find Mike Mamaril after Sactuary takes off, or does he not spawn anymore?

#249 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

So am I the only one who is pissed that not all of the games DLC is part of the Season Pass. I bought it under the assumption that all the DLC would be included and it was described as such. I noticed other people on twitter have complained to Gearbox as well. I understand the Premiere Club not being included but the Mecromancer which is part of that should be included as well as any other non campaign DLC.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#250 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:17 PM

@sped I was reading the change log for the patch and I believe they changed his appearance rate. Now we are more along the lines of PC. So that means he appears less.

#251 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

So am I the only one who is pissed that not all of the games DLC is part of the Season Pass. I bought it under the assumption that all the DLC would be included and it was described as such. I noticed other people on twitter have complained to Gearbox as well. I understand the Premiere Club not being included but the Mecromancer which is part of that should be included as well as any other non campaign DLC.

I always saw the season pass as for story content only, didnt they say from the get go that it was 4 story packs? I always figured the mechro would be separate since those who preordered already have her so they would be double charged for it when buying the pass. Is there other dlc they have been talking about that is outside the pass?
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#252 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

Didn't lose my badass ranks!

Gameplay question: Haw anyone been able to find Mike Mamaril after Sactuary takes off, or does he not spawn anymore?

He has a 10% chance to spawn after Sanctuary takes to the sky.

#253 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

Finally got a head mod from Vermivorous and its for Zer0 =/

f this game lol

jUzp7Jo.gif

#254 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

theres 3 new trophies listed over at ps3t for some kind of dlc. i dont think its part of the season pass however. its also not gaige related.

EightBitArtist.png

#255 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:12 AM

Rumor is that they are related to the first DLC - Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty.
Spoiler

#256 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

How about them AIDS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

everything worked for me as well. no problems.

Sleep+Hastings.png

#257 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:46 AM

Rumor is that they are related to the first DLC - Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty.

This is actually more then a rumor.
http://forums.gearbo...ad.php?t=167450

jUzp7Jo.gif

#258 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:41 AM

3 trophies is really low though. i cant seem them releasing just 3, then adding more once the dlc comes closer to release.

EightBitArtist.png

#259 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

2 people jumped into my game last night and it freaked me out. One was on my friends list, the other wasn't. Now I figured out how to set my game to 'offline'.

#260 koalak

koalak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

WIKI HAS RELEASE DATE FOR PIRATE'S BOOTY DLC STATED AS 16TH OF OCTOBER:

Borderlands 2: Pirate's Booty DLC

that was fast
GameShampoo username: lokik
Playing:
Rift: lvl 14 Rogue (Ranger/Marksman/Saboteur)
WoW: lvl 57 Hunter (Beast Master)

#261 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

I have a few opinions. First, they made it sound like you had to pre-order the game for Premier Club. Mechro comes out for all and it's included in that. $30-$40 sale +club still cheaper, lucky I got game for cheaper anyway so I'm not mad.

Second, the Season Pass DLC always said "Four major story DLCs" quality/epicness near Knoxx is how i took it. I do not like DLC in any game (too expensive, doesn't add enough, lame, takes 30min-2hrs and you'll never go back to it). But BL1 DLC impressed me (got the GOTY version for cheap). So I have a feeling all this "other" DLC planned with be dumb skins, heads, weapons, 1 mission quest that is short, stuff I don't care about, etc. So I won't ever buy it anyway, even if it goes on sale. Example: Uncharted 3 DLC/goty stuff, eww.

BL2 was my game this year (Skyrim last year) I couldn't wait for GOTY, so used my Langers PSN cards on the pass, I don't regret it. 4 top quality story DLC should be fun and get me to pop game back in throughout the year coming. While Premier Club or Season Pass should have included all the "other" DLC coming, I'm not that mad. But when games are coming out with 3 different versions of "all inclusive" content bundles, that is lame.

#262 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

Gearbox said several times in the lead-up to release that the season pass was a finite amount of content (4 campaign expansions), and that all content released for pre-order would be available to everyone eventually.

They didn't want to create a situation where certain players could never get content based on when and where they purchased the game. These statements appeared to be mostly in reference to the GameStop pre-order arena, but it makes sense that they would include the Premiere Club too.

I understand some peoples confusion, but I don't think anyone should feel like they were ripped off or tricked into purchasing a title at launch.
Spoiler

#263 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

Got the plat last night. Now I sit and wait for the dlc

#264 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

^i'm right behind you. I've got a lvl47 commando i need to grind a bit, 2 challenges (including Jimmy Jenkins, ugh), and the siren/assassin skill trophies.

I have a power leveled assassin. I may just take him back to fleshstick and see if i can get the 10 seconds there.
Spoiler

#265 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

(including Jimmy Jenkins, ugh)

Took me 3 hours of save quit continue in opportunity to get him to spawn. Did it on my computer monitor while I watched football a couple weeks ago.

Have fun.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#266 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

Best Jenkins advice I've heard is have the quest "Doctor's Orders" active from Tanis. Go to Wildlife and follow the marker until you get to the echo that is in one of the 4 boxes, DON'T pick it up. Each box opened spawns a midget. With a higher chance of Jenkins being a pop. If he doesn't pop just try again w/o picking up the echo. Personally, I had 2x Jenkins pop out of the 4 boxes on PT1.

#267 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

^i'm right behind you. I've got a lvl47 commando i need to grind a bit, 2 challenges (including Jimmy Jenkins, ugh), and the siren/assassin skill trophies.

I have a power leveled assassin. I may just take him back to fleshstick and see if i can get the 10 seconds there.

I got the assassin trophy in three horns on the scags right where you enter

#268 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

Took me 3 hours of save quit continue in opportunity to get him to spawn. Did it on my computer monitor while I watched football a couple weeks ago.

Have fun.

I've been able to spawn him about 15 times in a row on wildlife preserve now

#269 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

I have a LVL 32 Commando. I am pretty addicted to this game atm. I just got Dishonored and Arkham City and haven't even touched them yet.

#270 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

I've been able to spawn him about 15 times in a row on wildlife preserve now

This is my plan. I've just finished Tundra Express in my PT2, so i'm going to push on towards that mission and hope i can spawn him there.
Spoiler