Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (9/4/11 to 9/10/11)

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#151 cobra-05

cobra-05

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:48 PM

Text the word "SILVER" or "PREMIER" to 332211 you'll get the extended ones that are sent to us RZ silver members I think they expire on the 11th.

I tried this, doesn't work. I get a message back that says "your best buy mobile coupons have expired, next month's offers coming soon".

ETA: I was able the PM the $15 GC for Resistance 3 at Best Buy with no problem. They had me pay the full price and gave me the GC instead of just deducting the GC amount. My local store has always done it that way though. Hopefully this continues to work.

Edited by cobra-05, 06 September 2011 - 05:36 PM.

#152 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:42 PM

i preordered Resistance 3 a month ago. does the preorder bonus item print on the receipt when i pick up the game or do they give u a card or something?

#153 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:49 PM

i preordered Resistance 3 a month ago. does the preorder bonus item print on the receipt when i pick up the game or do they give u a card or something?

Supposed to be emailed.

#154 Birbo

Birbo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:51 PM

So I picked up my Resistance 3 pre-order and figured I'd grab Killzone 3 for $20. After initially getting charged full price for KZ3, I pointed out the ad to the cashier who had to get a manager to void it out. She re-did everything and now had KZ3 for $30. Told her it should be $20 and she said no, it was 50% off the original price of $60. Told her I didn't want it for $30, paid for Resistance 3 and left.

Best Buy is like my fucking Ike Turner; they keep beating me, but I still come back for more. Ugh.

#155 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:07 PM

Just got Dead Island for Ps3 with the Zombieland Bluray and a 15$ Gift Card at BB. Very happy :)

#156 au7oma7ic

au7oma7ic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

bestbuy didnt match the gift certificates from kmart on driver or dead nation...sad face, and they forgot/I forgot to grab the blu ray movie. I will go in with receipt later.

Wooo

#157 au7oma7ic

au7oma7ic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

oh great..and my driver uplay passport says its not valid...one of the top 3 draws in this game for me is director mode!!! I guess I need to email ubisoft now..unnecessary work on my end

EDIT

many peopls codes aren't working. waiting on psn update I guess

Wooo

#158 ckim85

ckim85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

Just got Dead Island for Ps3 with the Zombieland Bluray and a 15$ Gift Card at BB. Very happy :)

how did u get the gift card?

#159 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:57 PM

I just price matched O_o. I think the way i asked might have saved me from a denial though. Before i even traded in my stuff, i asked "Could you guys PM this" so he checked before realizing there was a free Movie deal. And the manager approved it, so he just overrode it during the transaction and gave me both.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#160 BuDdyLe

BuDdyLe

Dat CAG though.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

Picked up my r3 preorder and the double pack it didn't automatically do the 50% off so manager had to override . Also picked up deus ex so k can pm TRU next week and was also able to use the rz 10% off to save couple bucks. Hopefully puts me over the mark before the 9/12.

"They should fist that f :cold: ker with a RockSalt Gauntlet"

#161 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:31 PM

I was unable to match TRU's deal on Resistance 3 + $15 GC at BB.

#162 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:49 PM

I tried this, doesn't work. I get a message back that says "your best buy mobile coupons have expired, next month's offers coming soon".

ETA: I was able the PM the $15 GC for Resistance 3 at Best Buy with no problem. They had me pay the full price and gave me the GC instead of just deducting the GC amount. My local store has always done it that way though. Hopefully this continues to work.

I think it has to be done prior to the expiration of the reg. ones but from now on they'll come automatically.

#163 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:55 PM

So I picked up my Resistance 3 pre-order and figured I'd grab Killzone 3 for $20. After initially getting charged full price for KZ3, I pointed out the ad to the cashier who had to get a manager to void it out. She re-did everything and now had KZ3 for $30. Told her it should be $20 and she said no, it was 50% off the original price of $60. Told her I didn't want it for $30, paid for Resistance 3 and left.

Best Buy is like my fucking Ike Turner; they keep beating me, but I still come back for more. Ugh.

Same shit happened to me, I wouldn't have been super mad, had she been nice, she was a total bitch. If I weren't 3 titles deep towards the 5, I would have gotten all my credit put on an amazon card and called it a day.

#164 lilman

lilman

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:00 PM

My brother grabbed the last two 360 copies of Dead Island from our local TRU. We'll use the $30 gc next week on Deus Ex :)

#165 cobra-05

cobra-05

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:22 PM

I think it has to be done prior to the expiration of the reg. ones but from now on they'll come automatically.

OK, cool

#166 FuriousBobby 2.0

FuriousBobby 2.0

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:04 PM

was able to get a TRU PM at Best Buy ($15 dollar gift card) with the doomsday edition. Lady immediately said no and i told her to look into it,she does, manager tells her "just do it,we PM gift card deals now". I may pick up 14.99 Mod Nation or God of War Collection.

#167 jojojonny

jojojonny

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:14 PM

First BB I went to at 9am this morning didn't have any in stock other than the pre-order ones. I thought that was silly, but okay. The next BB I went to wouldn't PM TRU, but luckily I brought along a Fry's ad and got it down to 49.99 + Zombieland Bluray. All in all not a bad deal.

#168 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:26 PM

Should I wait to get Rise of Nightmares? The coupon is a definitely price cut but will it go on sale?

#169 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:09 PM

Should I wait to get Rise of Nightmares? The coupon is a definitely price cut but will it go on sale?

It'll be on sale it's not going to sell with all the titles releasing.

#170 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:36 AM

No go on GC price match for me on R3 so I went with 50% off MLB 11 the show. I think I'm finally on board with the 5/100 deal, I plan to trade both of these games back to BB next week when I preorder GoW3.

#171 chingychink2005

chingychink2005

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:52 AM

Pricematched dead island to frys 49.96. But unable to get the zombieland bluray, needless to say I am pissed because I had to drive to a different best buy because the 1st stors didn't have any left. Ate away at about $9 in gas...pissed off because I knew I would had gotten the bluray at the 1st store. Am gonna go back to the 1st store and return and rebuy and hopefully get the bluray since they know me. Or does anybody have an idea to get the blu, 2nd store kept saying I was double dipping, I said I dont give a shit, reimburse me for my gas then. God I hate the Vacaville bestbuy.

#172 Philip_Jimenez

Philip_Jimenez

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:16 AM

Can anyone tell me how the K-Mart gaming coupons work?

#173 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:22 AM

Can anyone tell me how the K-Mart gaming coupons work?

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=295648

#174 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

Isn't it better to get Dead Island at Kmart this time around?? The $20 coupon will help pay for some other games. I have NO idea where to get Dead Island even though I really want to get this game. Should I just skip this and save up for gears?

#175 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:47 PM

Isn't it better to get Dead Island at Kmart this time around?? The $20 coupon will help pay for some other games. I have NO idea where to get Dead Island even though I really want to get this game. Should I just skip this and save up for gears?

I would put my money on Dead Island going on sale sometime soon, probably within a couple weeks. If you can be patient, I would wait on that.

#176 soonerdoc

soonerdoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:08 PM

Exact same situation. Didn't ring up, tried to charge me $30 for killzone. Got reisitance (only because of the pick 5 promo) and left.

#177 sirdudeoi

sirdudeoi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:54 PM

Exact same situation. Didn't ring up, tried to charge me $30 for killzone. Got reisitance (only because of the pick 5 promo) and left.

if you do it on their website killzone rings up for $20.

#178 jamesccg

jamesccg

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:18 AM

Anyone know the other games target has for the buy 2 games get a free $20 gift card?

#179 Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:19 PM

Price matched Dead Island down to Fry's price and still got my Zombieland Blu-Ray. Which is nice, because I hadn't seen it yet.

#180 io

io

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:14 PM

How odd... The B1G1 50% off deal (for games $19.99 and under) at TRU was a B1G1 40% off when I went there yesterday - signs said that, rang up that way, etc... Did it change on Weds?