Photo
- - - - -

Official NHL 12 CAG Team - We're Back Baby!!! WifeBeaterz on Parole!

• Please log in to reply
1680 replies to this topic

#1171 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:52 AM

I can do late if the others can or want too.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 22 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#1172 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

I'll be on around 1030-11 if you want to try a playoff run again.

#1173 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

Gotcha. ALAN??

Vulcan7905.png

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#1174 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

Did you guys not play last night? Or are you working on a banner? :D

#1175 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

We did play, we even trolled a few teams (readying up and then quitting). Just not playoffs.

#1176 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

Gotcha. ALAN??

Ill be on in a little, but probably wont be on too late overall

#1177 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

We did play, we even trolled a few teams (readying up and then quitting). Just not playoffs.

Don't forget the 73 party invites during the trolling. :)

#1178 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

Good God, my fantasy team is terrible. I feel like I've got so many guys who are underachieving right now. Rinne, Weber, Dustin Brown, Henrik Sedin, Kevin Bieska, Jason Garrison (just realized I have way too many Canucks). I made a few moves to try to inject some life into my lineup (dropped Cam Ward, and moved Lupul and Mike Smith to the IR), but I feel like some of those guys have to start coming around at some point. I really expected more out of Nashville, LA, and Vancouver. There have definitely been some surprises so far this season.

It also really sucks to see CPU Matt leading the league. Matt, if you read this, at least let us know that you've looked at your team. It's kind of sucking the fun out of it essentially losing to the ESPN website. Oh, one other interesting thing I discovered while browsing the Google Play store: Yahoo has an app for their fantasy hockey league. How hard to believe is that? Yahoo has one...and ESPN doesn't. Makes sense.

On a positive note, I was able to snag Preds tickets for $30 about 10 rows back from the glass (could have gotten closer, but waiting on the wife's approval caused me to miss out....yay marriage) thanks to a "college night" promotion where apparently they don't actually verify if you're a college student. Ironically, I found out about it because of a post on CAG in the "other deals and requests" section. That was pretty awesome. Makes up for the pre-season game my wife had bought us tickets to that got cancelled. I am excite!

#1179 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:23 AM

Wait, what? I'm not "CPU Matt". I wasn't at the draft, but I told Alan I was going to play, and I meant it. I've set my lineup every single day except for 1, when I just got busy and forgot. I've been playing the whole way. I just haven't added or dropped anyone.

Oh and: Booooooo! Preds suck! At least I hope they do tonight... we need a win!

Edited by Matt Young, 01 February 2013 - 03:33 AM.

#1180 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

Wait, what? I'm not "CPU Matt". I wasn't at the draft, but I told Alan I was going to play, and I meant it. I've set my lineup every single day except for 1, when I just got busy and forgot. I've been playing the whole way. I just haven't added or dropped anyone.

Oh and: Booooooo! Preds suck! At least I hope they do tonight... we need a win!

Sorry, that's all we wanted to know. There was no way to tell otherwise. We can't see that you set your lineup. Not at the draft + no roster moves + no posts about the league had at least me questioning if you had any involvement with your team. It's good to know you're playing along with us though.

And the Preds do suck. We need a win just as bad right now.

#1181 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

I understand. I do need to make some moves seeing as Jason Spezza is out indefinitely. That's a tough blow. And I haven't been posting much since I almost exclusively browse via mobile now, but I check the forum every day and will continue to do so. Sorry for the confusion.

#1182 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

Thems the breaks sometimes. When you list those names, yeah, it sounds like a good lineup, but sometimes players just go on cold streaks sometimes, other times one player can have a great night and make up for 3 games of bad stats.

#1183 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

Yeah, at least Dustin Brown was kind enough to score a goal (I've got him on my team) and still lose to the Preds last night, haha. Though, I was hoping for a 7-6 Predators win with Weber getting 3 goals and 4 assists, Brown getting 5 goals and 1 assist, and Rinne sitting on the bench, lol. I did pick up Craig Anderson though. He's been on fire for Ottawa. He's got 5 wins already and a .976 save percentage. Logic would tell you that he'll come back down to earth, but in a short season....with so many other teams looking like complete crap, I don't know, haha.

#1184 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

I totally hate you for picking up Anderson too lol. I was gonna drop Howard, but you already took Andy.

PS, i'm looking to move Yandle or Keith (offensive Dmen) for Defensive Dmen and for anyone is interested.

#1185 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

I totally hate you for picking up Anderson too lol. I was gonna drop Howard, but you already took Andy.

PS, i'm looking to move Yandle or Keith (offensive Dmen) for Defensive Dmen and for anyone is interested.

Haha, if I hadn't picked him up, my team would probably have negative points right now, lol. Plus, I had Mike Smith go down and Can Ward be freaking terrible. I also grabbed Brodeur, but we'll see if that proves to be a mistake.

#1186 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

I pretty much have an all Tampa team except for at least like 4 people.

Vulcan7905.png

#1187 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

I pretty much have an all Tampa team except for at least like 4 people.

It's an interesting strategy. When the team wins, you probably do very well. As opposed to the occasions where one of your guys will be squaring off against another one of your guys (as I had with Dustin Brown going up against Shea Weber and Pekka Rinne last night). I really haven't done a fantasy league before, so I'm learning the best ways to set up my lineup and how to get the most out of my team. It would be nice if some of my studs would start performing though. It's crazy seeing some of these no name guys come out of nowhere with huge games.

#1188 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

Funny thing is, wasnt looking to Tampa being so good. Granted, couple games in but if they keep playing like they are, I see a play off run this year. Also, YEAH for Friday Night Hockey!

Vulcan7905.png

#1189 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

Funny thing is, wasnt looking to Tampa being so good. Granted, couple games in but if they keep playing like they are, I see a play off run this year. Also, YEAH for Friday Night Hockey!

Hell yes! I'm definitely ready for CAG Hockey Night. Been a long week!

#1190 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

Posted Image

That is my reaction to Friday Night Hockey.

#1191 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

What time?

Vulcan7905.png

#1192 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

Alan and I are playing now

#1193 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:49 AM

I'll be on after I finish watching Dredd., probably about 45 minutes or so.

#1194 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

After Tampa game. Might be awhile the way Tampa is ownging this team. 6 - 0 so far in the second.

Vulcan7905.png

#1195 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

Here's an artists rendition of how Gary won the last game.

Posted Image

#1196 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

HAHAHAHA...love it! Yeah, that was awesome. Losing 3-0 with like 10 seconds left in the game. One of their smart ass players decides to fight Gary. Gary blocks him to death, and then we get the "please wait..." for the victory. No greater sacrifice has ever been given, lol.

#1197 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

Ha ha, that was awesome. Two games like that. It's like I hit a blocking fatality!

Vulcan7905.png

#1198 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

Ha ha, that was awesome. Two games like that. It's like I hit a blocking fatality!

Well, the first team at least had a reason to quit since we were murdering them. The last team though...that was magical.

#1199 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:04 AM

I'm on if anyone wants to play.

#1200 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:12 AM

I'm on if anyone wants to play.

I think we're all watching UFC. I'll be on when it's over...probably around 12:30 est.