Photo
- - - - -

Official NHL 12 CAG Team - We're Back Baby!!! WifeBeaterz on Parole!

• Please log in to reply
1680 replies to this topic

#1591 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

See, that's what weird. The USPS transfers always show up EARLY for me. The package will get to the post office like two or three days ahead of the delivery date, but I'll always get it the next day. Conversely, with UPS and FedEx, it will just sit at the warehouse for those days before it gets placed on a delivery truck.

Maybe its because you guys don't have otter pops up there so everything is slower :p

#1592 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

See, that's what weird. The USPS transfers always show up EARLY for me. The package will get to the post office like two or three days ahead of the delivery date, but I'll always get it the next day. Conversely, with UPS and FedEx, it will just sit at the warehouse for those days before it gets placed on a delivery truck.

Maybe its because you guys don't have otter pops up there so everything is slower :p

LOL...could be. My only other guess about USPS transfer being slow is maybe it's dependent on the size of the city you live in? In Nashville, we've got like a main USPS hub, and then all the individual neighborhood post offices. My guess is it just takes longer to filter through all of that. It doesn't help that the various mail carriers I've had suck ass too. Our PO Boxes here happen to be right outside my front door, and I'd always hear our one mail carrier talking on her cell phone the entire time. A couple months back, she was replaced and now we have this Korean lady who yells a lot and knocks like the KGB. She's pretty terrifying, lol.

One thing I forgot to mention about waiting on my new video card, Newegg actually has a warehouse in TN (which is why I have to pay stupid sales tax). So, yeah...my card shipped from Memphis...which is just a little over 3 hours away...on Monday... I get that I used the free shipping, but God damn...it's like they're intentionally slowing it down. I could have walked there by now, lol.

#1593 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:48 AM

Some pretty cool announcements for Infestation. Who knows when they'll be implemented, but I like a lot of what is being said...especially the part straight from the dev's mouths about wanting it to be more of a PVE than how people are playing it now. Good luck in them trying to enforce that though.

http://forums.infest...ers-to-the-ama/

#1594 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

No explanation needed

#1595 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

"SADISTS!" lol. Oh, man...pewdiepie with a Rift is pretty much the greatest thing ever. These should just be the official commercials for the product when the consumer version releases. Just fantastic, haha.

#1596 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

Damn...I challenge you guys to go for the stealth option in that Diamond Heist mission in Payday. I tried it last night and it's so freaking hard. Your crew mates are basically worthless, so they have to hide in one spot that the guards don't patrol, while you run all over the damn place completing objectives. It would be a fun one to do co-op (Alan and I played it once but alerted the guards and then things went to hell, lol). But trying it stealth is a bit of a refreshing change of pace from the "barrel full of monkeys", as Alan called it, style of the game.

#1597 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

I'd be down for some Payday tonight after I get back from seeing Wolverine.

#1598 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:08 PM

Wow...just stumbled upon another different type of game experience this morning while browsing the Steam Greenlight.

Game Details

Spoiler

Of course it's going to have Rift support, haha. :)

#1599 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:26 AM

http://news.yahoo.co...-184658424.html

Safes in Infestation, we're comin' for you

#1600 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:27 AM

New humble bundle is from the deep silver catalog. 

http://www.joystiq.c...-silver-bundle/

#1601 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:55 AM

http://news.yahoo.co...-184658424.html

Safes in Infestation, we're comin' for you

LMAO! On it!!!

New humble bundle is from the deep silver catalog. 

http://www.joystiq.c...-silver-bundle/

Yeah, I snatched that up right away (well, everything except Riptide). The BTA price was $4.45 when I bought it. Insane deal for what will end up being 8 games (Risen, Sacred Citadel, and Metro 2033 are supposed to be the bonus games too).

#1602 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:52 AM

Here's the source of Alan's link too.

http://www.datagenet...september32012/

Haven't had any luck yet, haha. I tried the top 20 codes on that safe at the edge of the trailer park. I'd love to get my hands on the complete database though. It claims that you can hack 50% of pins by trying the top 426 combinations. That seems like a lot...but when you think that there are 10,000 possibilities, it's really nothing. Still blows my mind that 11% of people use 1234. No wonder Alan found one so easily, lol.

#1603 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:59 PM

http://forums.infest...th-ama-answers/

Why did you decide to restrict picking up lock boxes to the person who placed it?

To prevent potential abuse, for example, some clan member decides to scoop up all loot boxes that clan has access to and then leave the clan.

Ruh Roh

This is getting closer to not allowing not allowing stealing safes

#1604 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:21 PM

http://forums.infest...th-ama-answers/

Ruh Roh

This is getting closer to not allowing not allowing stealing safes

Well, that just means we couldn't move it...which we didn't even try for the one you stole. It would be interesting to see if somebody whined to customer support that their safe was stolen, what they would do. I actually think it would be hypocritical for them to undo it considering you can just murder somebody and take all of the things they've bought anyway.

Speaking of safes, I actually spent a good amount of time last night trying to hack that one at the edge of the trailer park (while simultaneously gaining some hours on my main character...up to 13 hours now).

So far, I've tried the top 20 passwords from that link I posted.

1900-2013 (hoping it would just be a year)

All calendar days (ie. 0101-1231...hoping it would be a birthday)

Seems like that one has a fairly difficult password. I might just move on to other safes and try that top 20 list. Really wish I could find a list of more than the top 20 though, haha. I'm about to hop on there again in case anyone wants to play Infestation or anything else. What I've been doing is logging on with one of my secondary characters first...just to use as a scout, make sure there's no douches at the trailer park, then log in with my main character. Last night when I was playing there were only 3 other people on Server 74. It was pretty nice.

#1605 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

LOL...wow, it just keeps getting better and better.

The big scare is at the end. Hilarious.

#1606 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:53 AM

Safe hacking personal note: Safe on south side of settlement near tree - stopped at 1800.

Also ran through birthdays in terms of MMYY from 0170 - 1299

#1607 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

We have a clan! So far...all I'm seeing is shared Gold Coins. We can have 19 other characters in our clan (unless we buy more slots....ha), and I have to type in a specific character name to invite them to the clan. Not sure if there will be any perks in game at all. I'm just glad to have finally gotten to 20 hours. Now, I can actually play the game and leave my "safe hacking" for any time my main character gets killed and I still feel like playing.

#1608 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:13 PM

Holy Crap, nice. I take it no one bothered you last night then?

#1609 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

Holy Crap, nice. I take it no one bothered you last night then?

Nope. It got down to like 3 people in the server, and I just decided to grab a few bottles of water and some chocolate bars out of the safe. Then, I just laid down in the grass a little beyond our barn just to make sure i was in the safe zone, and let it idle. I just made sure to check it every 30 minutes or so and refill food/water as needed, haha. Those last few hours were fairly easy.

#1610 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

This is what Brandon and I did tonight.

Spoiler

#1611 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:38 PM

I have been messing around with SR3 this morning and it has much better controller support.

#1612 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

Did you guys get to sing Sublime?

#1613 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

Do you guys have the nude mod? It's quite interesting lol

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 22 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#1614 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

Anybody want to play NHL 12 tonight? Probably going to get rid of it soon.

#1615 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

Anybody want to play NHL 12 tonight? Probably going to get rid of it soon.

Get rid of it soon? Is it even worth $5 at this point? lol

#1616 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

Get rid of it soon? Is it even worth $5 at this point? lol

Probably. Plus 50%. Truth be told I don't care much for having games that I don't play sit around the house.

#1617 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

Im in

#1618 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:28 PM

I should be on around 10 EST tonight for anyone who wants to play.

#1619 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:41 PM

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. School is back in, and my wife is back to teaching...which means I'm back to weekends for the bulk of my gaming.

#1620 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:04 AM

Got about 15 minutes left in GI Joe, I'll be on then.