goHastings DOTD- Homefront for PS3/360 19.99 USED

Boooo, amazon warehouse has it for 16.99. If this was new it wouldn't be too bad. I've been Waiting for this game's price to go to around the 12/14 dollar range all year long

WARNING: Game requires a code to get past level 5 online. The SP is supposed to be ok, but literally 3-4 hours long.

Depending on if theres any activity online, this might not be worth it to buy used

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']WARNING: Game requires a code to get past level 5 online. The SP is supposed to be ok, but literally 3-4 hours long.

Depending on if theres any activity online, this might not be worth it to buy used[/QUOTE]
maybe on easy

[quote name='Brother Daz']maybe on easy[/QUOTE]

nah I played on normal when I rented from redbox and I had time to beat it and play some mp before I returned the next day. 4 to 5 hours tops. was fun though

[quote name='strait edge follower']I only want to zip through homefront's campaign and flip it right back[/QUOTE]

Hate to go there, but just buy it used from gamestop and return within 7 days....

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Hate to go there, but just buy it used from gamestop and return within 7 days....[/QUOTE]

I want to use my amazon credit on it instead of cash right now

bread's done
Back