Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6502 replies to this topic

#271 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:22 AM

this game looks hilarious i am totally in!

ಠ_ಠ

#272 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:26 AM

Other deals/price drops

Shadows of the Damned (PS3) - $25.99
Brink (PS3) - $10.99
Hunted: The Demon's Forge (PS3) - $10.99
Two Worlds 2 (360)- $15.99
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days (PS3) - $7.99
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2 (PS3) - $18.99

Thanks got me a potter.

#273 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:27 AM

Do any of guys have tips for removing sticker residue?

Don't try to remove the sticker without heating it with a hair dryer.

#274 FrogTheWarrior

FrogTheWarrior

Let's Rock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:33 AM

Finally bit on Deadly Premonition. I've been looking into it for awhile (since I saw the Sinner's Sandwich bit on YouTube), and I'm pretty jazzed to see how weird this is.

sig.gif

#275 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:43 AM

Where I live there are more BBVs than there are Walmarts. Just saying, we all have different locations with a different makeup of retailers. Doesn't mean people are wrong for pointing out options that are not available to you.

What a weird city you live in, where the Blockbuster business model is still successful.

#276 slamoco

slamoco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:54 AM

Finally bit on Deadly Premonition. I've been looking into it for awhile (since I saw the Sinner's Sandwich bit on YouTube), and I'm pretty jazzed to see how weird this is.

Deadly Premonition is an outstanding gem. It has great character's and story. Remember to shave and talk to your coffee regularly.

#277 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:25 AM

What comes with new copies as opposed to a used copy of Halo Reach?

#278 htown01

htown01

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:33 AM

What comes with new copies as opposed to a used copy of Halo Reach?

Only a recon helmet upgrade, that's all.

#279 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:33 AM

Damn missed so many deals being away. Ill b back tomorrow night n work double time to find deals.

Thanks for the update, we were wondering about that. ;)

#280 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:34 AM

Only a recon helmet upgrade, that's all.

Yeah I bought the game on release and never even used the code, it's pretty much pointless. aka, dont worry, you're missing out on nothing, buy used.

#281 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:37 AM

Well in that case.
http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

Halo Reach $18.99 Like New. Ima jump on this also since Im probably the only guy that hasn't played this yet. @DaShaka if I get a code that was already used can I have yours?

#282 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:54 AM

Dang it guys!! someone just sold me a copy of Reach for 12 in a lowball auction, that I dont really want.

Shoulda came in and bid :)
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#283 ssj3pikachu

ssj3pikachu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:55 AM

Well in that case.

Halo Reach $18.99 Like New. Ima jump on this also since Im probably the only guy that hasn't played this yet. @DaShaka if I get a code that was already used can I have yours?

F.Y.I. The helmet is pretty disappointing, at least to me, so I wouldn't be too bent out of shape over it. Even the default looked better than that.

#284 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:55 AM

hope sotd comes back up
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#285 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:10 AM

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (360) - $10

Currently Playing: Killer Instinct, Ryse.

#286 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:11 AM

Fallout 3 GOTY Edition (360) - $20.99

Currently Playing: Killer Instinct, Ryse.

#287 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:17 AM

Well in that case.

Don't do it cause gohastings next week is selling reach and odst for 9.99 each used
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#288 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:35 AM

Duke Nukem Forever (PS3) - $21.99

No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (PS3) - $22.99

LBP GOTY + Dualshock Bundle - $44.99 (not the cheapest, but if you're looking for both it's decent)

#289 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:39 AM

Shadows of the damned 360 26.99

http://www.amazon.co... damned&x=0&y=0
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#290 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:41 AM

Say where the heck is poker at ? Haven't seen him since that "world war 3" thread as I call it ended
Currently playing

#291 htown01

htown01

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:43 AM

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (360) - $10

Ooh, I would like to add this game to my collection and is ~$4 cheaper than the current Amazon new price. Has it been any lower than that?

#292 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:44 AM

Say where the heck is poker at ? Haven't seen him since that "world war 3" thread as I call it ended

He just received his second shipment of penny games and is busying at getting rid of them. BTW, how do you know gohastings is selling 10 bucks for halo reach?

#293 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:46 AM

He just received his second shipment of penny games and is busying at getting rid of them. BTW, how do you know gohastings is selling 10 bucks for halo reach?

a new gohastings thread was made oh and the sale starts on friday not next week

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=303198
Currently playing

#294 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:55 AM

Don't do it cause gohastings next week is selling reach and odst for 9.99 each used

Damn that's an amazing price for Reach, but just a note that it's YMMV on getting it complete from gohastings. It's almost as good as the penny deals.

#295 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:00 AM

I'm here. Busy with college, gaming, penny games, etc.

PS: for any of those ping me asking about games, please stop. No offense to anyone, but i've been overwhelmed with pm's of people asking about me getting rid of these games. Thanks

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#296 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:03 AM

I'm here. Busy with college, gaming, penny games, etc.

PS: for any of those ping me asking about games, please stop. No offense to anyone, but i've been overwhelmed with pm's of people asking about me getting rid of these games. Thanks

Cool to see you here (the thread isn't the same without you here lol) I understand about the pm's btw. your mail box is probibly at its threshold by now lol
Currently playing

#297 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:13 AM

God of war collection 16.99
god of war 3 18.99
the bottom of the page also has super street fighter 4 ps3 for 12.99

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA2L77EE7U53NWQ&field-keywords=god+of+war+&x=0&y=0
Currently playing

#298 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:17 AM

Ps move sports champions bundle 59.99, good deal imo

http://www.amazon.co...ps move&x=0&y=0
Currently playing

#299 htown01

htown01

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:28 AM

God of war collection 16.99
god of war 3 18.99

http://www.amazon.co...of war &x=0&y=0

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't GS (in-store) sell GoW 3 for $14.99 (new) or was that for a limited time only? Also, the GoW Collection is $14.99 at BB, for those who have a BB close to home, y'all will be saving some cents ;)

Still good prices if you don't have a BB or GS near you.

#300 Mexico619

Mexico619

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:45 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't GS (in-store) sell GoW 3 for $14.99 (new) or was that for a limited time only? Also, the GoW Collection is $14.99 at BB, for those who have a BB close to home, y'all will be saving some cents ;)

Still good prices if you don't have a BB or GS near you.

that was only for a limited time because i bought it during the summer sale they had for $14.99 and now its $29.99 new.