• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6502 replies to this topic

#61 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:09 AM

LA Noir for PS3; $21.99 Like New.

I noticed this over the weekend before my $23.99 copy shipped. I thought about calling to get a price adjustment but figured they might not cause it was used and it wasn't worth the hassle for $2.

#62 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:13 AM

you dont need two copies if you don't want. hunted has split screen co op

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#63 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:14 AM

Sotd dropped by 3 bucks and is now 34.99. This thing needs to get to 20 or less already

http://www.amazon.co... damned&x=0&y=0
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#64 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:22 AM

Lego Star wars 3 3ds version 14.99 and force unleashed 2 ps3 13.99

http://www.amazon.co... wars 3&x=0&y=0
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#65 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:26 AM

Shadows of the Damned has finally dropped to $37 on Amazon, meaning a price in the $20's used might not be too far off.

Shadows Of The Damned is $29.99 at Blockbuster right now and with their BOGO sale they have going you can grab a second game that's marked $14.99 or less for free. ;)

Hunted Demon Forge $11.99 (360) pretty good? Did I just see it for 9.99 not too long ago?

If you have a subscription to that @Gamer mag from Best Buy one of the coupons this month makes that game(and Brink) drop to $10 after using it.;)

Guys 9.99 on enslaved is a no brainer, get it !

It's even more of a no brainer if buying it with another game for $14.99 total at Blockbuster right now.;) Every BBV I've been in has had 6-10 copies of Enslaved for each console, so it's not a hard game to find.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#66 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:29 AM

Shadows Of The Damned is $29.99 at Blockbuster right now and with their BOGO sale they have going you can grab a second game that's marked $14.99 or less for free. ;)

If you have a subscription to that @Gamer mag from Best Buy one of the coupons this month makes that game(and Brink) drop to $10 after using it.;)

It's even more of a no brainer if buying it with another game for $14.99 total at Blockbuster right now.;) Every BBV I've been in has had 6-10 copies of Enslaved for each console, so it's not a hard game to find.;)

I'm not spending more than 20 on sotd (not to mention my bbv hasn't had any copys to rent or buy) agree about getting enslaved from blockbuster if your local one has a copy though
Currently playing

#67 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:31 AM

3/5 rating? Really?

Some losers are rating this thread 1 star.

5/5 for awesome thread? :)

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#68 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:35 AM

3/5 rating? Really?

Some losers are rating this thread 1 star.

5/5 for awesome thread? :)

Just rated it 5/5 :)
Currently playing

#69 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:38 AM

I'd give this thread 5/5 on a bad day :lol:

#70 Woot1337

Woot1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:39 AM

Rated 5/5. Easily one of the most informative threads on CAG :D

#71 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:41 AM

Thanks guys :D

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#72 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:42 AM

Lego Star wars 3 3ds version 14.99 and force unleashed 2 ps3 13.99

http://www.amazon.co... wars 3&x=0&y=0

If I didn't read that the LEGO game was based off of the Clone Wars cartoon, I would've bought it. I've never seen the source material so I imagine all the humor would be lost on me.

#73 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:44 AM

Super overpriced galaxy 1 21.99, part 2 32.99

my goodness Mario games run for so high on the used market. You figure with so many copys out in the wild that their prices would be cheaper

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA2L77EE7U53NWQ&field-keywords=super+mario+galaxy+&x=0&y=0
Currently playing

#74 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:47 AM

If I didn't read that the LEGO game was based off of the Clone Wars cartoon, I would've bought it. I've never seen the source material so I imagine all the humor would be lost on me.

I was Considering buying it with zelda in the warehouse but I'm very confident there will be a b1 get 1 19.99 or less 3ds game free deal on black friday
Currently playing

#75 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:51 AM

Super overpriced galaxy 1 21.99, part 2 32.99

my goodness Mario games run for so high on the used market. You figure with so many copys out in the wild that their prices would be cheaper

http://www.amazon.co...galaxy &x=0&y=0

You're killing me.

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#76 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:55 AM

I've been holding off on SMG2 for so long it's not even funny. SMG is runner up for my FGOAT, but I've been waiting ENDLESSLY for it to go at or sub $25. And yes IATCG, I know it's that price at BBV, just no copies near me :-#

#77 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:57 AM

I have only bought a few games through Amazon's warehouse, but as long as you read the description, you should know what you are getting. My experience with them has been top notch though.

My like new copies have been awesome lately. Like new Heavy Rain came mint (not greatest hits copy) with even the origami paper unfolded. I got a few others with functioning DLC or online passes. I usually only buy like new and I've yet to get a bad one in about 20 buys.

#78 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:03 AM

Two Worlds 2 (X360) -Like New- $14.99
http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#79 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:04 AM

Forgot the deals I saw

Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time - 13.99 Like New
Mafia II (PS3) - 9.99 Like New
FF 13 (PS3) - 12.99 Like New
COD: BLOPs (PS3) - 23.99 Like New
Portal 2 (PS3) - 19.99 Like New

#80 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:05 AM

I would get mafia 2 if I knew I was getting the ph version
Currently playing

#81 iPhone

iPhone

Forward thinking.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:05 AM

I agree, Enslaved is worth your time, The story and character design really helps carry the game

That's the only thing really going for it. Even then it falls apart at the end.

#82 iPhone

iPhone

Forward thinking.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:07 AM

I would get mafia 2 if I knew I was getting the ph version

If you like an open world game that has nothing to do in it and a pedestrian story, it's worth it. The DLC doesn't really add more to it other than more of the same but with no narrative.

#83 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:09 AM

If you like an open world game that has nothing to do in it and a pedestrian story, it's worth it. The DLC doesn't really add more to it other than more of the same but with no narrative.

As someone who played through Godfather II and liked it, I can't be that disappointed.

#84 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:11 AM

Rated 5/5. Easily one of the most informative threads on CAG :D

one of the biggest reasons I love CAG!

Just gave it 5 stars myself.

Edited by aznhero913, 07 September 2011 - 02:25 AM.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#85 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:11 AM

That's the only thing really going for it. Even then it falls apart at the end.

Agree about the ending. It was just a terrible way to end a great adventure such as enslaved. Good news is that namco mentioned investing more into the ip in the near future. We just have to wait for ninja theory to Finnish emo may cry first
Currently playing

#86 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:20 AM

THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK you for the new thread, appreciate it.

As for Enslaved, I wasn't impressed with the terrible frame rate, predictable story, and very cliche ending. The ending tried to "blow your mind" but it has been done before, and just came across as stupid to me. The gameplay was repetatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive as well. The characters were very cool, I liked them a lot.

#87 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:26 AM

new threadddddddddddd, gave it 5 stars OP :D great work

I remember when i bought enslaved for $12 a few months back , great opening and was pretty fun but i didn't get a chance to finish it, i should do that asap

#88 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:26 AM

I've been holding off on SMG2 for so long it's not even funny. SMG is runner up for my FGOAT, but I've been waiting ENDLESSLY for it to go at or sub $25. And yes IATCG, I know it's that price at BBV, just no copies near me :-#

what's sad is I paid $25 for smg new on the day of release.
FadeToOne.png

#89 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:33 AM

5 Stars all the way.
Xecutioner
CML

#90 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!