Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6502 replies to this topic

#121 retrad

retrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

Do yourself a favor and skip DAO, it's so slow and boring, and after you play DA2, you won't want to go back. Even with Haste and Momentum, my Rogue attacks so fucking slow in DAO. Fuck that shit. You're not missing out much on the story. No achievements with the pass for Dead Space 2, so $13 is a good deal, will be the first used game I ever bought. Always used to buy games new when they are on sale sub $20.

sounds like you have add bro.
Posted Image

#122 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:19 AM

Posted this in the Cheap and Old CE's thread too.

Don't know if there will be any interest, but here is :ps3: Spiderman 3 Collector's Edition for ~$17.50 Like New (textbooksrus and ExpressMedia).

~$21 from Amazon Warehouse.

Spoiler

#123 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:10 AM

brink is now 11.99 for PS3

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#124 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:22 AM

How good/bad is Brink? It's price went down kinda fast. o_o

#125 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:04 AM

sounds like you have add bro.

He is more the COD type if he thinks DA2 > DAO
DA2 was made for the COD kids (they said so) and I wont bother trying it

#126 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:11 AM

DA2 is the same thing as Origins except you hit the x button actively to attack instead of watching them attack on their own.

If you like Origins no reason not to play DA2.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#127 Ramandur

Ramandur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:20 AM

Both games were very good. I prefer Origins to Da2 but I would recommend both. Origins might be my favorite game I have played this generation.

#128 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:35 AM

Anyone who is complaining about Origins being slow has never used Double haste :P

#129 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

I enjoyed DA 2 slightly more than DA:O, in part due to the game to me was more fun to play, the graphics were better. DA:O had a more grand scale story and better characters.

Gamertags:

PSN: Ghost_Face_36

XBL:  Gh0st Face 36

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#130 Excast

Excast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:02 PM

thought about it, and caved in. Ordered DA2 before it goes up in price. I don't think the game will be cheaper during November. $14 shipped is great.

That was my thinking too when I ordered it yesterday. $14 for a game that came out only like 5 months ago is great. Yeah, the game has problems from what I have heard, but it should be easy to get my money's worth at that price.

If they come out with some sort of Ultimate Edition down the road than I will just wait for the price to drop on that.

#131 Trance Addix

Trance Addix

AMG and M

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:15 PM

How good/bad is Brink? It's price went down kinda fast. o_o

It's not that good: the single player - for all intents and purposes - is nonexistent, and I don't know if the community is even alive for the multiplayer. Sub 10 is the best price for this game.

YZtI2yo.jpg

signoflash.jpg
  I love Pork.

#132 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:46 PM

anyone has problem replying using their phone?

#133 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

I picked up brink. Community still has players in most games but not full games. However the computer subs ai than. Decent shooter but very objective based and class customizations. Fair priced under $20 but has a learning curve because there is a lot going on

#134 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:55 PM

nope. I use my phone on here a lot and it works great :)

As for brink you I recomend you guys either red box it or save your 11.99 for a different game or a preorder
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#135 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:11 PM

nope. I use my phone on here a lot and it works great :)

As for brink you I recomend you guys either red box it or save your 11.99 for a different game or a preorder

Or use it as a trade in at BBV ;)

#136 egonpax

egonpax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

Yes, I also have problems replying from my iPhone using Safari while viewing CAG in the iOS theme.

#137 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

Or use it as a trade in at BBV ;)

Brink has more value as a coaster than as a trade in imo
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#138 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

Besides that just download Pigsy if you ever get the points. Great gameplay moments in the game (looking at you Dog chase scene) that really stand out.

I have to disagree with this. I found Enslaved to be surprisingly excellent, but playing as Pigsy was a huge let down (and such a depressing ending!). I wouldn't bother with the DLC unless you need to complete it for your gamerscore.

#139 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:44 PM

Brink has more value as a coaster than as a trade in imo

You know I would have never picked up Brink if it hadn't been you constantly bringing it up in other threads so kudos to you.

#140 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:45 PM

Brink basically has 2 campaigns, offensive and defensive. I was only able to play through one because I got incredibly frustrated with the AI. You spend more time running to the objective after spawning than anything else.

Playing solo, I would absolutely dominate the match for 8 minutes, most of the time not dying even once. Then, once the there was 2 minutes left, the enemies would camp the objective and it was impossible to progress past the point because your computer controlled allies would run straight into the fire and get slaughtered - leaving you alone with a huge target on your face.

I always felt a full 8 vs 8 or 8 vs the computer would be a blast but, sadly, either no one was playing, or the matchmaking sucked a turd...

KneeKnee.png

#141 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

Brink basically has 2 campaigns, offensive and defensive. I was only able to play through one because I got incredibly frustrated with the AI. You spend more time running to the objective after spawning than anything else.

Playing solo, I would absolutely dominate the match for 8 minutes, most of the time not dying even once. Then, once the there was 2 minutes left, the enemies would camp the objective and it was impossible to progress past the point because your computer controlled allies would run straight into the fire and get slaughtered - leaving you alone with a huge target on your face.

I always felt a full 8 vs 8 or 8 vs the computer would be a blast but, sadly, either no one was playing, or the matchmaking sucked a turd...

lol not just that but if i hear something about my command center being captured one more time im going to break something

#142 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

Lego pirates of the Caribbean 3ds 21.99

http://www.amazon.co...rribean&x=0&y=0
Currently playing

690739.png

#143 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:13 PM

for some reason the pages r loading weird on my phone right now and i can only response in bold lol

#144 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:15 PM

for some reason the pages r loading weird on my phone right now and i can only response in bold lol

Well at least your posts will be unique lol.
Currently playing

690739.png

#145 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:17 PM

Lego pirates of the Caribbean 3ds 21.99

http://www.amazon.co...rribean&x=0&y=0

May have to give this version a shot, I loved the 360 version when I had it.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#146 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:18 PM

Hey shadows of the damned ps3 25.99 ! It's tempting but im waiting for the magic 20 or less

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA2L77EE7U53NWQ&field-keywords=shadows+of+the+damned&x=0&y=0
Currently playing

690739.png

#147 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:20 PM

Hey shadows of the damned ps3 25.99 ! It's tempting but im waiting for the magic 20 or less

http://www.amazon.co... damned&x=0&y=0

I agree thats very tempting, but I also want to see <$20

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#148 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:24 PM

NBA jam 360 13.99

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA2L77EE7U53NWQ&field-keywords=nba+jam&x=0&y=0
Currently playing

690739.png

#149 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

they have a bunch of agarest zero ranging from $35 to $41 depending on the condition you want

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#150 jj5206

jj5206

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

Sorry, missed the first page of the thread.