My Coke Rewards Special Offer CODE!

ready4war

CAGiversary!
This post is about a My Coke Rewards code. The code is for a free shirt that you can pick a University's logo. All you need to do is enter 6 Coke caps and the code. You need to enter the code first then enter the caps. NOTE: You can ONLY do this twice!! the sizes are Men XL and Women's L!
THIS ENDS November 30, 2011!

The PROMO CODE!
MYTEAM

Last edited by a moderator:
I have about 5 caps somewhere but I don't know where they are. I found one, I'll post more if I can find them.

7VYT7T
ZEOP7W

*Just noticed that's pepsi not coke... It says GO TO WWW.PEPSIROCKBAND.COM on it. Page doesn't load so whatever it is use it if you can. I know the other ones are coke though.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']I have about 5 caps somewhere but I don't know where they are. I found one, I'll post more if I can find them.

7VYT7T
ZEOP7W

*Just noticed that's pepsi not coke... It says GO TO WWW.PEPSIROCKBAND.COM on it. Page doesn't load so whatever it is use it if you can. I know the other ones are coke though.[/QUOTE]

Didn't work. :whistle2:#

[quote name='BlankUsername32']I have about 5 caps somewhere but I don't know where they are. I found one, I'll post more if I can find them.

7VYT7T
ZEOP7W

*Just noticed that's pepsi not coke... It says GO TO WWW.PEPSIROCKBAND.COM on it. Page doesn't load so whatever it is use it if you can. I know the other ones are coke though.[/QUOTE]
The coke ones are red!! :lol:

The thing says 6 20 OZ codes but it you can use any cap code! I already did it twice so I don't need any more codes! But I might post codes here to use for the shirts!

[quote name='Nic_Tac']Do the t-shirts look nice?[/QUOTE]

I dont know, I ordered them like 2-4 days ago... So I cant give a answer right now....

bread's done
Back