My Coke Rewards Special Offer CODE!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ready4war

ready4war

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:20 AM

This post is about a My Coke Rewards code. The code is for a free shirt that you can pick a University's logo. All you need to do is enter 6 Coke caps and the code. You need to enter the code first then enter the caps. NOTE: You can ONLY do this twice!! the sizes are Men XL and Women's L!
THIS ENDS November 30, 2011!

The PROMO CODE!
Spoiler

Edited by ready4war, 07 September 2011 - 01:24 AM.
corrected code

ach.png

#2 BlankUsername32

BlankUsername32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:32 AM

I have about 5 caps somewhere but I don't know where they are. I found one, I'll post more if I can find them.

7VYT7T
ZEOP7W

*Just noticed that's pepsi not coke... It says GO TO WWW.PEPSIROCKBAND.COM on it. Page doesn't load so whatever it is use it if you can. I know the other ones are coke though.

#3 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:39 AM

I have about 5 caps somewhere but I don't know where they are. I found one, I'll post more if I can find them.

7VYT7T
ZEOP7W

*Just noticed that's pepsi not coke... It says GO TO WWW.PEPSIROCKBAND.COM on it. Page doesn't load so whatever it is use it if you can. I know the other ones are coke though.

Didn't work. :-#

#4 ready4war

ready4war

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:23 AM

7VYT7T
ZEOP7W

The coke ones are red!! :lol:

ach.png

#5 ready4war

ready4war

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:26 AM

The thing says 6 20 OZ codes but it you can use any cap code! I already did it twice so I don't need any more codes! But I might post codes here to use for the shirts!

ach.png

#6 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:11 AM

I posted this code in the official coke thread last month... there are a few other codes you can use to get even more shirts if you want.

http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=3370

#7 Nic_Tac

Nic_Tac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:55 AM

Do the t-shirts look nice?

#8 ready4war

ready4war

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:55 AM

Do the t-shirts look nice?

I dont know, I ordered them like 2-4 days ago... So I cant give a answer right now....

ach.png

#9 ready4war

ready4war

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:08 PM

I posted this code in the official coke thread last month... there are a few other codes you can use to get even more shirts if you want.

http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=3370

Thanks for the other codes! 8 shirts are coming to me!

ach.png