Shadows of the Damned (PS3/360) $36.99 @ Amazon.com

It's definitely on my list, but would like to see it go under $30 -- especially since the list price is now $40.
While I loved Bayonetta, I thought Vanquish wasn't worth the price. Not sure which taste Shadows will leave in my mouth.

[quote name='ViolentLee']It's definitely on my list, but would like to see it go under $30 -- especially since the list price is now $40.
While I loved Bayonetta, I thought Vanquish wasn't worth the price. Not sure which taste Shadows will leave in my mouth.[/QUOTE]

Shadows of the Damned isn't made by Platinum Games though. It's made by Grasshopper.

[quote name='ihadFG']Shadows of the Damned isn't made by Platinum Games though. It's made by Grasshopper.[/QUOTE]

True but Mr mikami from platinum games worked with suda on this game

[quote name='JohnDoe8865']$20 is the magic price point.[/QUOTE]
same here. can't wait to play, but the fall of fundom is upon us now, so not gonna have much time with the many tight games coming out!

[quote name='ViolentLee']It's definitely on my list, but would like to see it go under $30 -- especially since the list price is now $40.
While I loved Bayonetta, I thought Vanquish wasn't worth the price. Not sure which taste Shadows will leave in my mouth.[/QUOTE]

While I enjoyed Vanquish I would say it's worth it at the $20 price point. Shadows of the damned however I paid $50 for and never looked back, it's one of the best games I've played all year.

I think $30 or less is a good price for this one. 8-10 hours max for one playthrough and no real reason to go back except to collect achievements. It's fun and I found it quite humorous as well but some of the levels and bosses are pretty tedious. New game + would have helped tremendously.

I recently bought this at Gamestop (used, thankfully, since I returned it)...I played it for about 2 hours, and while there's nothing really wrong with it, it's pretty generic as far as gameplay is concerned. I'll be looking forward to buying it back when it's like $12...and I won't lose sleep if it never gets thats cheap.

If you click through the Amazon link, there's a used 360 copy in like new condition sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals for 26.99, so I bit on that one.

I rented it and am almost done. I like Suda 51's wacky games. But this title sold horribly so far. Hopefully sales will pick up and more people will play it as the price drops, because I still want creative and silly games too. When is the industry going to understand that sales of all games quadruple after the price drops below $40 (in most cases). If they release more games at this price point the would sell more, and therefore make more money, rather than squashing sales because no one wants to spend $60 on a crazy romp through Hell with a Boner gun. Hmmmm?

bread's done
Back