gohastings hastings

• Please log in to reply
8936 replies to this topic

#31 scrappydoo

scrappydoo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:25 PM

Grabbing Reach - nice deal! Sounds like they are making more of an effort now...

#32 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:27 PM

Well not going to find a better deal for Reach unless Amazon screws up again. In for one.

#33 Dalerax

Dalerax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:55 PM

I'm kind of surprised there isn't more traffic on a deal like this. I haven't seen the price this low before. Then again, I'm a COD player and have no idea how the Halo community is doing these days. Does this game still have a strong multiplayer community?

#34 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:59 PM

I'm kind of surprised there isn't more traffic on a deal like this. I haven't seen the price this low before. Then again, I'm a COD player and have no idea how the Halo community is doing these days. Does this game still have a strong multiplayer community?

yes, its still very active

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Titanfall  :360: Batman: Arkham Origins   :ps3: Ni No Kuni    :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (FC-0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#35 sgaldis

sgaldis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:05 PM

Glad the finally updated the price...snagged a couple copies of Reach for about $26 with shipping and tax.

#36 PlowK1NG

PlowK1NG

Banned from MSstore.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:16 PM

Ordered Halo Reach. I already have the Legendary Edition, but I'm going to sell it since I don't have room for it anymore.
Get a great value from your used games by trading at Leaptrade.

http://www.leaptrade...referrer:MrPlow

#37 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:56 PM

shipping and tax sorta kills the deal for me, o well not really a halo fan to begin with

#38 rust in peace

rust in peace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:02 PM

Great Thread OP grabbed a copy of Reach for a Christmas present.

#39 tsa4lyfe

tsa4lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:03 PM

Buy 2 Copies of Reach and add a $0.99 filler so you can use SAVEABE for $5 off your order!

#40 Reiaze

Reiaze

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:23 PM

Rolling the goHastings dice again...I'm in for Reach.

#41 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:07 PM

Well, the TIV for Reach is $12 at Amazon in case you hate it? Tempted to buy ODST since GS recently upped its used price, but I'm still waiting for a $10 flat price.
~ Professionals Be Thou For The People. ~

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#42 JUSTSULTAN

JUSTSULTAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:19 PM

Buy 2 Copies of Reach and add a $0.99 filler so you can use SAVEABE for $5 off your order!

Dammit.I wonder if i can cancel my order and reorder with the filler and SAVEABE?...

#43 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:33 PM

whats the link to the filler?

#44 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:37 PM

In for Reach. Hastings is becoming a favorite retailer of mine.

until you get a shipment with garbage like condition. i've used them few times before and their used games were in ok-decent conditions. but the last order i placed with them for halo reach and gears2, both were not the rental "previously view", they were worse than garbage, so i'm hesitating to order from them again. for used games now, amazon warehouse ftw, condition wise.

#45 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:14 PM

Holy shit, I had no idea about the $5 off $20. Must have missed it during the downtime between the old thread and this one. I will update the OP now.

#46 tsa4lyfe

tsa4lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:23 PM

whats the link to the filler?

Fillers

$0.99
http://www.gohasting...u/268595982.uts

$1.09
http://www.gohasting...u/269668012.uts

$1.54
http://www.gohasting...u/269088328.uts

#47 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:25 PM

thanks

#48 io

io

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:25 PM

Hah - glad I waited. The price actually changed around 5am. I had been playing a game and checked right before bed and it was $9.99. Then I looked on the web for a coupon code and found the SAVEABE one and it applied but didn't do anything - it was late and I wasn't thinking clearly and was factoring the shipping cost into the total (making it more than $20).

I thought $24 was a bit too much for 2 copies so I waited - now I was just able to order with the filler, so thanks guys! A friend here may want a copy for her son as his little sister destroyed his previous copy.

Crossing my fingers and hoping for decent condition.

#49 aaandthedoggies

aaandthedoggies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:33 PM

thanks! saved me $3 and got Mr. Deeds as a filler :)

#50 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:40 PM

thanks! saved me $3 and got Mr. Deeds as a filler :)

Sadly everything besides books adds $2.2x to shipping

#51 looploop

looploop

Camera-shy Supernova

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:33 PM

until you get a shipment with garbage like condition. i've used them few times before and their used games were in ok-decent conditions. but the last order i placed with them for halo reach and gears2, both were not the rental "previously view", they were worse than garbage, so i'm hesitating to order from them again. for used games now, amazon warehouse ftw, condition wise.

In light of that I'm going into this with low expectations.. But for 9.99 so long as it works I'll likely be satisfied.

「Im Himmel fehlen alle interessanten Leute.

Posted Image

#52 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:40 AM

Damn, out of stock. I was gonna order Halo Reach.

154512.png

:360: Assassin Creed IV: Black Flag

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:psp: Assassin Creed III: Liberation

jionekanji.png

#53 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:02 AM

Looks like they swapped the Music BOGO and PSP BOGOs. So its music BOGO for today.

#54 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

JIMMER TIME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:45 AM

Fallout NV and Fallout 3 for $14, awesome deal.

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14

#55 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:09 PM

There's also 30% off all used books (even though it says on bestsellers, it works for every book) with the code NOVELIDEA. I just placed an order for a few last night.

#56 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

There's also 30% off all used books (even though it says on bestsellers, it works for every book) with the code NOVELIDEA. I just placed an order for a few last night.

Cool thanks. I've gotten a lot of cheap graphic novels and such from them and they've all been in good/like new shape. Sometimes they other deals that work out better like their 5 for $20 sale, but I'll see if there's anything worth getting here. I love that they ship books for free

#57 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:12 PM

so, has it ever been answered why the hell hastings sucks so bad at taking orders they cant fulfill? hastings rep, that is the #1 worst aspect of the company. when you place an order for items listed in stock you tend to get your hopes up that you will get it... in the dozen or so orders ive placed, half have been cancelled.

#58 jkimrey

jkimrey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:27 PM

I've ordered from them 4-5 times and EVERY TIME at least one item has been cancelled for being OOS.

Of course I didn't mind so much the other day when I did a BOGO free deal on two PS2 games - the one I "paid" for ended up OOS, so I was only charged shipping for the free game....

so, has it ever been answered why the hell hastings sucks so bad at taking orders they cant fulfill? hastings rep, that is the #1 worst aspect of the company. when you place an order for items listed in stock you tend to get your hopes up that you will get it... in the dozen or so orders ive placed, half have been cancelled.

#59 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

Read the FAQ.

#60 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:10 PM

just ordered portal 2 for $17.30 shipped, nice
Posted Image