Photo
* * * * - 16 votes

GoHastings Deals Thread - Free $10 Giftcard with the purchase of The Evil Within game

gohastings hastings

• Please log in to reply
9136 replies to this topic

#5071 Gycot

Gycot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

Guys, I can use the code just once? or if I order other 3 games I can use the code again?

Thanks,

Ashlee :bouncy:

Should be able to use it multiple times.

You can either make two separate orders of 3, or you can make one order with 6 items in it. The only catch with the latter is that it will mark the two cheapest games as "1 dollar", but it may be a better deal if you order the 3 most expensive and then the 3 least expensive.
Gy's game "All the Bad Parts" is available now on Xbox Live!
http://marketplace.x...15-d80258550946

#5072 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

Should be able to use it multiple times.

You can either make two separate orders of 3, or you can make one order with 6 items in it. The only catch with the latter is that it will mark the two cheapest games as "1 dollar", but it may be a better deal if you order the 3 most expensive and then the 3 least expensive.

Thank you, I ordered some games. They will ship to California right? They did not charged me for tax during checkout, so that is weird for me considering where I live they charge about 8.75% for tax at some places :-s

Thanks for the help 8-)

#5073 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

Guys, I can use the code just once? or if I order other 3 games I can use the code again?

Thanks,

Ashlee :bouncy:

The code seems to work for your 2nd order...I'm in the process of ordering my 2nd shipment (using FALLFEST) and the code looks like it's working fine again.

Wonder when it expires though...

#5074 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

The code seems to work for your 2nd order...I'm in the process of ordering my 2nd shipment (using FALLFEST) and the code looks like it's working fine again.

Wonder when it expires though...

Saturday 06 (tomorrow). But I am not sure if tomorrow is the last day to use the code, or it will be already expired by then.
Anyway,I was going to order more games, but Read dead for PS3 is out of stock, ugh u.u I guess I will wait until later today then :/

#5075 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

Saturday 06 (tomorrow). But I am not sure if tomorrow is the last day to use the code, or it will be already expired by then.
Anyway,I was going to order more games, but Read dead for PS3 is out of stock, ugh u.u I guess I will wait until later today then :/

Hmm...gonna have to order today then.

I know what you mean...They seem to update their stock pretty frequently though. The popular games literally run out of stock at the worst times like this. I ordered Bioshock 2 from BB because GH sold out, and now its back in stock, and 5 bucks cheaper...:-# But I did get most of my used games from them as of recently. You can't beat these prices, but I'd love to see a FREE SHIPPING sale soon. I missed out on the last one.

Edit: Does anyone know if when you order any used special editions they throw in the DLC codes? I want to get RE:5 Gold Edition, but if it doesn't come with any of the DLC codes that would be sort of a waste.

Edited by masterd919, 05 October 2012 - 05:08 PM.

#5076 jumpiestranger2

jumpiestranger2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

Their Friday deal will be 30% off of 3 used books, cds, movies, or games when the message is retweeted 50 times.

#5077 Gycot

Gycot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

TWITTER30 is the code
Gy's game "All the Bad Parts" is available now on Xbox Live!
http://marketplace.x...15-d80258550946

#5078 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

TWITTER30 is the code

Thank you so much! Was just about to place an order with the B2G1F deal but this is actually cheaper since my items are very difference prices!!

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#5079 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

Prepare to see "Out of Stock" a whole lot, everything I clicked on has been OOS.

Edit:
A couple of notes:
The prices have been jacked up.
Hot Shots Golf OOB doesn't count for this deal.
Tons of OOS used games, I mean tons, stuff that usually is always in stock.

I'm good on this one thankfully I made my big order yesterday morning and it is complete.

Edited by Nightmarecast25, 05 October 2012 - 07:28 PM.

#5080 Yesijones

Yesijones

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

what is the hastings twitter address?

#5081 kodave

kodave

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

COLUMBUS is the code for free shipping on clearance items. So unless they expand and change the terms of the code, that's likely not the big deal for the weekend.

#5082 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

what is the hastings twitter address?

@goHastings

Most of my wishlist is OOS or overpriced, so this won't be a big spending sale for me.

EDIT: I don't want to jinx myself, but I just scored a Walking Dead TPB, Fallen Son hardcover, and the entire Scott Pilgrim graphic novel series for $20 total.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#5083 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:34 AM

Glad the 30% still going.

Just bought some more stuff since the prices updated with lower prices today.

Score!

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#5084 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

do you guys think a price drop is in the cards for the nba 2k12/mlb2k12 combo pack or is that something thats not likely any time soon due to the death of mlb 2k

#5085 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:14 AM

OMG! I'm so dumb. I ordered Uncharted 1,2, and 3, and I just noticed that Uncharted 3 needs an online pass code!... ):

Is there a chance that I can get an unused code inside the game or somewhere else? If not, How much does it cost if I buy it from Sony PS Store?

Thanks,

Ashlee.

#5086 hamokmonky

hamokmonky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

30% off code still working. A lot of stuff OOS on my wl but thats normal... I did pick up 3 things, and I have to say what was in stock yesterday prices have gone down on almost everything on my wishlist. Most still not to the point of buy, but still :-)

#5087 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

OMG! I'm so dumb. I ordered Uncharted 1,2, and 3, and I just noticed that Uncharted 3 needs an online pass code!... ):

Is there a chance that I can get an unused code inside the game or somewhere else? If not, How much does it cost if I buy it from Sony PS Store?

Thanks,

Ashlee.

Very doubtful that you'll receive an unused code. The code costs $10 on the PlayStation Store, I believe, but I strongly advise checking out the trading forum here on CAG. You may be able to score one for as little as $1.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#5088 gibbyva

gibbyva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

Used the twitter code to pick up

Posted Image - Underworld: Awakening in 3D - $7.06
Vita - Resistance: Burning Skies - $10.90
Posted Image - Mass Effect 3 - $10.48

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5089 kozi

kozi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

Thanks,

Ashlee.

I bought Uncharted 3 from them in April and it came with a working online pass, so you never know.

Edited by kozi, 06 October 2012 - 07:33 PM.
typo

#5090 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

COLUMBUS is the code for free shipping on clearance items isn't working, is it just me or?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#5091 night driver

night driver

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:52 PM

Of course the site goes down right as I'm placing an order. Did it go through? Who knows?

*grumble*

#5092 kodave

kodave

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:34 AM

COLUMBUS is the code for free shipping on clearance items isn't working, is it just me or?

It's not working. Seems like it was activated too soon. It'll probably be valid on Monday.

First post updated. Unless you're buying new items, you'll probably want to move on the 30% off while its still good on Sunday.

#5093 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:39 AM

im debating on this since there's really only one game i want to buy

#5094 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

Got 28 confirmations so far this morning.

Half way there!

#5095 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

Everything from my order shipped. They packaged all the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels in one order and the rest in another. Now that's convenient. :bouncy:

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#5096 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

Got 28 confirmations so far this morning.

Half way there!

I'm amazed that you found 28 things that you don't already have...:-s

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#5097 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

I'm amazed that you found 28 things that you don't already have...:-s

It is always tricky when browsing stuff on Hastings, but there's always something I'd like to get my hands on, thank god. ^__^

#5098 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

Anybody have any good recommendations on trade paperbacks/graphic novels? My favorite is Walking Dead so I like horror or darker themed stuff. Looking for some cheap stuff for the next sale.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5099 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

My 9 games shipped today! I'm happy to know that they did not get cancelled. Just in case you want to know which games I bought, I bought:

First order:
Final Fantasy XIII
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2 (for $1)

Second order:
The Saboteur
Bulletstorm
Motorstorm (for $1)

Third order:
Uncharted 3 (I hope it has an unused online pass code!)
Red Dead Redemption
GOW III (for $1)

I read that many people who buy from goHastings get another product that they did not order or that they get very scratched CD's. Also I read that goHastings just give refunds but they don't give another copy of the game.
What happens then if I need to return one of the games that I bought during the B2G1 for $1 promotion? If I return the $1 they will refund me $1? or they will mess that up, charge me $7 (what the game cost), then refund me $1? Also, if the CD's are very scratched, but they work, Will it damage my PS3? I'm worry about it because I heard that when a CD is scratched, the console will try to read the disc many times which causes laser lens damage.

Thank you guys, and thank you for letting me know about this site too, I hope someone can answer my questions,

Ashlee.

#5100 mtincher

mtincher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:35 AM

Picked up The Avengers and Dark Shadows on Blu Ray, along with a few horror DVDs with the 30% off code. Thanks!